• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The best & worst tasting drugs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nutmeg, hands down. It's like eating sand mixed with turpentine, and you have to choke down like four tablespoons of the stuff >.<

dxm powder........uggh!
and the big orange biscuits of methadone that melt in your mouth almost immediately.

best tasting drug?

Aside from the obvious answer of some of the more exotic marijuana strains...I really enjoy
the taste of IV heroin.

To those of you who havnt done it will be confused at such a statement; however, those who have will know exactly what I'm talking about.

Mmmmm

I've never IV'd anything, the taste of acid is pretty nice, or at least the accid blotters i;ve had

I've never IV'd anything, the taste of acid is pretty nice, or at least the accid blotters i;ve had

all of the acid blotters i've had were tasteless. And dont try to tell me it was fake cause i friggen tripped BALLS

for the taste about acid thing acid blotters SHOULD not really taste like much, if it was very bitter it is likely it was a DOx chemical.

yea thats the thing the amount is so small the blotter should jsut taste like paper no other distinguishable scent. DOx will give the paper a very bitter taste.

As sad and dirty as I feel for saying this.....

There is NOTHING that tastes better than a huge blast of crack cocaine....

I've haven't touched the shit in years but I fondly recall it's numbing and almost butter-like taste.......unreal......chase the taste.....

Temazepam is sweet, though chalky :)
Heroin is a nice taste when snorted (prolly due to glucose cuts).

+1 on clonazepam I've also had adderall a long time ago that i think tasted sweet and orange-like.

probably alcohol, due to all the effort they go to make it into tasty forms....I dont think sucking on a K-pin compares to some nice congac for the flavour factor.

Purple Drank is bad either...once again, its not the drug making it taste good, its everything you use to mask the flavour of the drug.

Ditto for Hycodan syrup and rikodeine syrup.

Clonazepam I would eat them all day if I didn't have to worry about overdosing.

They all taste wretched. I used to puke just from the smell of heroin, which was really interesting when you have to cook up tar heroin to shoot it, which has a particularly pungent smell compared to most dope. The worst tasting drug period.

Acid, you can't taste it. Supposedly it's bitter because it's an acid (pH factor) but it's so potent you can't taste it, anyone who says they can are lying, they just taste the nasty sweat of the blotter being handled by people. You won't taste acid, you need to take like 20 hits to get any taste of true acid, and even then probably not. Probably have to drink a gram or so of real, pure acid to taste it - pure crystals, not the alcohol it's diluted in. No one here has tasted acid...

The best tasting drug I think, are shrooms. They taste like unsalted sunflower seeds, which is why whenever I take shrooms i put a bit of salt on them, so they taste like sunflower seeds. Best way to take shrooms, not pizza, not PB & Shroom sandwhich, but slightly salted shroomies.

Status
Not open for further replies.