• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The best & worst tasting drugs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the taste of any opiate. There isn't a pill out there I won't chew, and the taste of heroin smoke is amazing.

E - doesn't taste bad to me, even when sniffed. but it HURTS to sniff it.

Meth Smoke - terrible taste, last time I tried to smoke a meth pipe I gagged on the smoke.

we all agree coke tastes good.

adderal doesn't taste too bad.

mushrooms don't taste bad, until I visualize them growing beneath cowshit...

cough syrup is fucking foul.

benzos don't bother me, I could let a xanax/valium/ativan/k-pin dissolve under my tongue all day long.

I'm saying cough syrup is the worst, with meth-smoke a close second.

Morning glories are one of those tastes that are first irratating, and over time, become totally intolerable.

I stand by estazolam as the worst tasting substance i've ever come across (think xanax, but even worse). Hydrocodone is a close second though, i dunno how any of you opiate junkies can chew those things up.

Do shrooms taste that much different from your ordinary run-of-the-mill mushrooms?

Caues I got some good recipies and shit if they don't taste that much different. I make some mean stuffed mushrooms that don't require you to cook the shrooms at all, just the stuffing, so you don't have to worry about the heat breaking down the psyclobin.

but if they taste like normal mushrooms...y'all must hate the greatest fungi ever, mushrooms are mad good.

Hanlons_Razor said:
Do shrooms taste that much different from your ordinary run-of-the-mill mushrooms?

Caues I got some good recipies and shit if they don't taste that much different. I make some mean stuffed mushrooms that don't require you to cook the shrooms at all, just the stuffing, so you don't have to worry about the heat breaking down the psyclobin.

but if they taste like normal mushrooms...y'all must hate the greatest fungi ever, mushrooms are mad good.

you would have to get them fresh, most of the time they're dried out.

robitussin hands down

i still don't get how kids swill down whole bottles of that horrible horrible vile substance

This may sound kind of weird but my friend takes Lunesta and I was pretty unfamiliar with it. I tried to take off the coating (as I would do with an Oxycontin, don't ask why) but basically the pill began to dissolve so i put it in my mouth and it was fuckin horrible.. That shit stayed in my mouth for a good 20 minutes, it was sick.. Xanax also tastes pretty fuckin bad.. along with tweak.

The drip off from either ephedrine or gravol railed.
Don't ever rail either. Just don't. *shudder*

Oh- I also hate hate hate the taste of mushrooms. Always have, always will.

I did learn to love the taste of e though!

Morning Glory seeds: disgusting, nutty taste that you can feel in your stomach
Duster: delightful chemically taste (mmmm...tastes like brain damage)
Acid: that lovely sour paper taste
Cocaine: tastes absolutely awful until it nums your tongue
Robitussin:like Kool-Aid from Kool-Aid-man's asshole, just sick
CVS Max Strength Tussin: better than regular Robitussin, easier to down
Coricidin: MMMMMM CANDY!!! Are they trying to get kids hooked on this shit?
Anything baked with weed in it: absolutely delicious..mmmm...reefer!!!
Alcohol: It burns! I hate it! But it gets you fucked up!
Shrooms: unique, trippy shroomy taste....I love it!!!
Nutmeg: not bad, just a bit hard to keep down

I recently tasted Somas.
And i could compare them to solidified gin.
The smell is pretty sharp also... not very appetizing.

The sense of taste and smell are obviously connected. So If u ever take a whiff of some AMT, it straight smells like it came out of a porta-potty. Then try to eat it and u'll realize what gag reflexes really are..

valerian-root-pill.... taste like SHIT
and also... a pharm called 'Afipran' that decrease nausea ( 'metoclopramide HCl' )
If i let it stay on my tongue for more than a couple of secs, it 'melts' and the horrible taste come....

AND: Zopiclone of course.... and kratom extract.....

hmmmm mushrooms have always tasted soo good to me.

dxm is the worst

o god nutmeg is the worst too (if it counts)

and wintergreen dip isnt pleasent

Yeah I don't get why people complain about the taste of shrooms. I think they taste just fine. Last time I had some I dipped them in ranch dressing hahaha!

I've tasted a lot of the ones that you guys mention to be the worst and I reckon meth and mdma taste worse than any of them!

Status
Not open for further replies.