The best & worst tasting drugs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
xanax when snorted, the drip is terrible, meth and mdma

most disgustin things i ve tried :

1-DXM COUGH SYRUP
2-Morning glory seeds
3-eating san pedro powder

^Ugh..I can't even drink the top 2 without gagging a little. The worst tasting pill would be somas hands down. It's soo hard to be able to take more than 2 pills without feeling some of that chalkiness on the throat. It's soo bitter.

Valerian Root...I can't swallow a cap without the scent of burning gym socks....

Oh and really potent Pod tea, for a little bit. No one said the milk of paradise was sweet. But it is!

opening the spray bottle of zicam (dxm) and drinking it contents, which were intended to be sprayed into the back of your throat - not only is there the natural revulsion to the cough syrupy taste, it is also intensified bc it's instant release.

this is kind of random but the other thing i think tastes terrible is lamictal. i'm not a weenie about swallowing pills - in fact, i chew most pills up (to my friends' chagrin....vicodin....yum) or put them under my tongue if i'm administering orally, and swallowing whole lamictal (no chewing for the psych meds) can be really bad if you don't get it down right away.:p you'd think they'd make it a little more palatable or at least give it a coating or something.

actually that reminds me of another story - my friend and i went to canada and i perused the drug store and picked up all the muscle relaxants. back at home, i selected orphenadrine (i think this was the name?) randomly and said let's check this out, but i insisted that we chew it so it would come on faster and have better absorption. well, that was a bad idea. not only did it the taste make both of us gag, it also totally numbed our tongues and throats. my dad was trying to ask me how canada was and i couldn't even speak to answer him. he probably thought i was really high or something. to boot, orpehnadrine was a TERRIBLE experience for me. i was seeing these light purple swirls and hearing my sister's voice even though she wasn't in the house. i couldn't even pass out.

I can't beilive all the xanax posts. Adderal is by far the most disgusting substance ever, it is so bad i won't even take adderal because of it.

alimemazine solution for oral use that shit stings like hell in my sore mouth

DXM POWDER by far, when you bomb it if even a small speck touches your tongue you are guaranteed to puke or almost puke

haha i think adderal tastes good...the big blue generic 10mg's that i got were cut with so much sugar...it think they actually did it so that parents could easily 'spike' their kids' drinks with it.

Lunesta (cut one of these fuckers in half an pop one in your mouth), PT (but the pros outweigh the cons) & Soma. In that order.

i guess everyone has their own opinions but how could adderall really be the worst tasting drug...maybe if you haven't had some of the other things people have been mentioning. i agree with the poster who thinks the generic 10 mg blue adderalls are overly sweet to make them more appealing to kids:p .

I have no exp. with the blue adderral. I'm talking about the capsules with orange balls, or ANY orange adderral.

Percocets, when I let them dissolve under my tongue, but, when I get oxycodone in capsule form and snort them, I love it, its sweet. Definetly E tastes nasty...yuck, I will never snort molly again, and shrooms are horrible too, especially when they are wet...yuck!

Status
Not open for further replies.