• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The best & worst tasting drugs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shrooms taste nice to be honest, I don't see why everybody complains about the taste.

Err it's not recreational at all, but amoxicillin, penicillin and ampicillin all taste VILE. Even when they are in capsules you can taste them going down your throat, and for the next hour or so, all your burps will taste like it too. Penicillin is by far the worst though, since (at least at my pharmacy) it's almost always in tablet form, not in capsules, so you can taste it on your tounge. Can't tell if it tastes like rotting lemon, stale bread, plastic, or all of them combined, urgh.

null_null said:
2-CB nasally. it hurts so much.

Motion to second!

Also swallowing the small round Xanax pills (.25 or .5 mg) The bars aren't so bad but the little circles get stuck in your throat and mouth and start to dissolve....BLECH! Also, the drip from that orange-tasting shit that you call Aderrall. MDMA is also pretty bad. I love the taste of ALL pharmaceutical opiates MMMMMMMM so yummy. Has anyone mentioned ayahuasca yet? Never tried it but it's supposed to be absolutely vile!

The DPT drip, definitely one of the least pleasant experiences my tastebuds ever had to go through. DXM(pure) is some horrible tasting stuff as well. DPT still wins though

Hawkeyeryn said:
I love the taste of ALL pharmaceutical opiates MMMMMMMM so yummy.
Opiates all taste pretty bad to me, particularily Codeine. So horribly bitter. Real opium tastes O.K. to me however.

poppy seed tea. horrible taste. gag inducing. but, you get used to it... you learn to hold your breath while chugging it, and chasing it with pickle juice or something else that has a strong flavor keeps you from tasting it at all.

Lunesta is so fucking terrible, man that shitty taste stays for a whole 36 hours!
Somas has its famous "gag-guarantee", fucking insane...
Xanax is so vile that only 1 sec on your tounge will pestify your whole mouth!

Snorting Ecstasy is fucking death also...

2 mg Klonopin taste like heaven tho.. mmm sweet.

I crushed up and snorted a Vicodin pill a while ago. The drip had me gagging for half an hour straight. Didn't have any effect on me either BTW, and the only prior experience to opiates I had was swallowing 2 Vicodin pills a couple hours earlier.

Vicodin, Concerta

I'd have to either go with Vicodin (I hate chewing them up as I can't bear the taste) or Concerta for anyone that has been as dumb as I and tried chewing them.

Not a recreational drug but prednisolone is extremely bitter. FAR worse than any ecstasy pill I have had.

^^ I'll second that. I've had to use prednisone several times as a kid for bronchitis/asthma, and they are absolutely the worst tasting drug I can imagine. You have to take them with some kind of strongly-flavored beverage. With chocolate milk you can taste something strongly bitter. With water, you literally gag.

Heroin, it's fucking disgusting, and will never taste good, no matter how much I do it.

snorting 2ci is the worst experience EVER!!

I'll second that! The horrible pain of your sinuses exploding, followed by half an hour of blocked nose/foul tasting drip :(

Remember kids, eat your RCs, don't snort them!

Status
Not open for further replies.