Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

An alternative to the term 'smacky'

Tarsarlan

Bluelighter
We should all now no that there is no herion in pills and therefore the term 'smacky' is incorrect because there is no smack (see this thread: http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum32/HTML/000015.html?reload=5), so what can we say instead of 'smacky' when a pill knocks you on your ass?
I'd just say they're real damn strong, but some people might argue that nice strong, but clean pills don't have the same effect, so just calling em strong might not be suitable... There's also the matter of set and setting playing a huge part, so any pill could really knock you on the floor in the right situation...
There was a thread a while ago in which some people had some ideas, but I can't locate it...
Anyone got any suggestions?

I like to refer to it as 'Legless' when you get that initial 'cant-get-up' feeling.
Also, when you are into the peak and are still feeling 'smacky', i like to call it 'Zoinked'.
'Mashed' is also a good one.

A 'mashy' pill? hehehe
Nah there's plenty of words that can be used to describe what you feel when you're rolling, but what about the pill itself?

hmmm...
no im stillgonna refer to them as smackey.. like you said your self "we all know now that there is no herion in pills".. so seeing as we all know.. if i jkeep referring to pills as smackey you'll all 'know' what i mean..
its like the difference btween a CHARGEY pill and a SPEEDY pill.. hate the sppedy ones but i LOVE the CHARGEY ones.. the name says it all...
[email protected]

i quite like the term mashed, or smashy
K9: since we all know that there is no herion in pills, we are trying to discourage
the term smacky due to the fact that term is linked to herion!!!!
and it leads to shitful rumours that are hard to try to combat
------------------
"ill never try an E" quote from me june1999(and i didn't untill about 40 pills later)

Grrrrrrrr
There are people out there who don't know, and if they hear others saying 'smacky', then they're gonna believe it... That's why we shouldn't say it either, while most people here do know (btw, I said we all should know, not we all do know, there's an important difference there), there are plenty who don't... And the name doesn't say it all, what's the difference between 'chargy' and 'speedy'? I know what you mean, but plenty of people I know use the words interchangably... Just because you know what you're on about K9, doesn't mean that anyone else has a clue...

no no . sorry.
smackey to me is a great term that means that beautiful feeling at the beggining of the peak where youve 'got no legs'...
As far as 'combatting' rumours. got news for ya: they aint gonna combat our E use effectively.. and WE aint gonna combat their ignorance effectively..
EVER.
You'll go crazy attempting to do so..
Do you know how many letters ive written to how many publications...
In the mean time its the SAME SHIT, DIFRENT BUCKET...
Enjoy your smacky buscuits.. it means they're real..
=K9=

Must admit though..
I DO love the term 'SMASHY'..
i already used the term 'mashed' but it simply means im completely FUCT...
Go the everlasting hash sign M#A#S#H#E#D
=K9=

A couple of friends of mine use the word "Bombed"..
You can't really say a bomby pill (well I suppose you can if you really want to), but saying "Bombed Out" is better than "Smacked Out"..
It's cool as well cos you can make a noise as your crashing towards the couch: MMMMmmmmmmwwwwwwaaaaagghhhhhhhhh... BBOOOMMMMM!!!!
smile.gif

Am I the only one that uses the term broken? As in:
"Man, these pills will BREAK you"
or
"Id rather not dance right now, I am completely BROKEN"

i must say that the word 'munted' has almost completely replaced the term 'smacked out' for me. just cos its such a fuckin cool word
wink.gif
altho it is a bit hard to say these pills are really munty or something.
wink.gif
but still, i know a few people who say munted, and we all understand each other...and if you put a 'i'm really fucked up' face on, lean over a bit and make two little horns with your fingers on your head, people really get the idea of what your talking about
wink.gif

------------------
...got a place for watching that will paint pictures and colour lights...
------------------

Fair enough, it's druggie snobbery to dispute about a descriptive term for the effect of pills. But, this term in particular perpetuates one of the most widespread and most inaccurate myths surrounding MDMA.
So, how about this... if you want to be wrong, and describe pills as smacky, then do it elsewhere. Bluelight is set up to attempt to provide accurate harm minimisation information, and telling everyone you had a smacky pill is inaccurate and misleading.
The pill doesn't:
a. hit you with a flat object making a loud noise
b. give you a savoury taste experience
c. look like a fishing boat
d. enthusiastically kiss you
e. give an indication of something
e. contain heroin or morphine derivatives
So there's no sense of the word smack that actually applies to any kind of pill (unless you really want to say that the flavour of the pill smacked of MDMA when you tasted it - which sounds a bit old fashioned).
Is it really that difficult to come up with a description of how the pill felt, without trying to sound kEwL and use that mad druggie slang? Even if it's as simple as "they put you on your arse for a bit", at least it's accurate. The added bonus is that a lurker, or greenlighter who's browsing these pages for information is less likely to be misled.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

Well said BigTrancer
smile.gif

I have lost count of the amount of times that I have described a pill as smacky, only to have the other person assume that it contains Heroin. In light of that I'm all for getting rid of that dirty word 'smacky'.
I don't see why 'legless' can't be used. It describes the way you feel perfectly.

I'm fucking fucked?
I'm chopped?
I'm trashed?
I'm mashed?
I'm caned?
I'm broken?
I'm so messy?
I've been smacked around like Mr MDMA's proze bitch?
guys who really cares, its slang. If people are stupid enough to think that they are getting heroin in pills does it matter what term u use? Changing a slang term really won't help.
It may make you cringe (as it does me) but i just say one of the above, it means the same thing - "i'm fucked on drugs, and i'm loving every second of it."

I'm a big fan of the term 'leggless'. I also like 'messie'.
------------------
To the one you feel in the metronome of your mind.
Does it offend you that our rhythm looks strange.
Or causes your thinking to be re arranged.
Could it be that you would understand this beat to which we dance
more clearly had you been given a chance
So as you struggle to find the feel with your feet
Ask yourself can you dance to my beat!