• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

meth(ice)+krathom? gonna die?

arturocagaduro

Bluelighter
hi guys... I was wondering to try next weekend to take krathom (for his extralux smoothy good mood) and ICE for... yes I guess you know for what:).. would be dangerous mix the 2 in small quantity? any idea or warning will be really appreciate...

I can't see why it would be dangerous, sounds like a decent mix to be honest. Although I'm not sure how much the meth would over power the kratom. It'd be great on the tail end or on the comedown.

It's kratom, not krathom, by the way. :)

Never done kratom so i cant say for sure. But im sure it is. I would save it for the come down. I have noticed that meth tends to overpower most drugs. Was rollin pretty good one time then did a line that someone offered of. 5 minutes later i was not rolling anymore. just gacked. You will be glad you have the kratom when you come down.

I can't see why it would be dangerous, sounds like a decent mix to be honest. Although I'm not sure how much the meth would over power the kratom. It'd be great on the tail end or on the comedown.

It's kratom, not krathom, by the way. :)
one H more sometimes make stuff more cool=D
thanks

ok thanks guys really helpful...
oh forgot, no point to save kratom... I have a semi-legal tree near my place=D amazing thailand<3
I'll let u know monday what happened!
thanks again

^^ All that said and he only got that out of it?? I have failed again it seems...

I was wondering what the hell he meant by "krathom". I was thinking some new super version of Kratom... dammit...

Yeah you'll be fine. I've never done meth with kratom but i've done mephedrone with kratom plenty of times.

i was wondering what the hell he meant by "krathom". I was thinking some new super version of kratom... Dammit...

Yeah you'll be fine. I've never done meth with kratom but i've done mephedrone with kratom plenty of times.

=d=d

Kratom can be sketchy with stimulants. I used it with meth one day and it mixed great, really made the body high 10x better. The next time it didn't do anything but speed me up more and give me a panic attack.

Kratom can be sketchy with stimulants. I used it with meth one day and it mixed great, really made the body high 10x better. The next time it didn't do anything but speed me up more and give me a panic attack.
good to know... so I'd better pay attention... thanks

yeah its kinda weird on my stomach... its about doses. The Kratom usually potentiates the upper somehow; yet you barely notice.

So.. sunday today, I guess:)
basically every things fine ('cool' better!!!)... had kratom about 5 fresh leaves in the afternoon 5pm and Ice started at 9pm on friday. For a while I've enjoy great feeling, better euphoria and empaty, but have to say: no more than 30\45 min, than bye bye kratom... I took a couple of leaves more but I got nothing more then the pleasure to chew it (as long you may like the taste...)
I didn't use in the comedown coz was scared that it could light me up again... I preferred benzo and weeds and welcome to paradise again...
actually you guys were totally right: no bad side effect but basically no big deal... In fact Ice (little dose 1\4g diluted in about 12 hrs) covers totaly kratom.
I might try to take some leaves tomorrow for tackle a working day.

Recommended only to who has kratom for free or have tree in the garden=D

PEACE AND THANKS TO EVERYBODY.

You could become emotionally agitated, unless you are well past threshold for kratom, but you will certainly come down off kratom eventually and experience this regardless.

I would be concerned. Its related to Yohimbe, which has MAOI properties. MAOI + amphetamine = stroke. I am not certain that Kratom has this, but Yohimbe does and they are related.

edit:

Last edited:
potential presence of MAOI inhibitors was what alarm me before to open this tread... anyway everything was ok... but I'll better do not try again till i'll discover exactly what's inside kratom. btw as I said was not a big deal...
THANKS