• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Man hurled a one-step meth lab at officers

spini4

Bluelighter
Police in Knox County charged a man with two counts of attempted murder of a police officer Wednesday, after he hurled a one-step meth lab at officers.

The Knox County Sheriff says deputies and State Police troopers were investigating possible drug activity at a residence on Hedden Flats Road in Corbin when officers detected a strong odor associated with meth manufacturing. Police say when Deputy Chad Gregory and Trooper Jake Wilson tried to enter the building, Ronnie A. Taylor, 28, of Woodbine, tossed a plastic bottle toward the officers. Investigators later determined the bottle was a one-step meth lab.

When officers made entry, they found ingredients for the manufacture of meth.

continued at http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39888963

lol i can see it play back in my head.. Police burst into drug lab home as chemist hurls his " 1 step meth lab" 8) at there faces and says "Eat 1 step meth lab pigs"

What's a one step meth lab? I don't see how him chucking something at them constitutes attempted murder.

Fucking pigs.

Theres like a new way out now that addicts use a plastic bottle and some ingredients like lithium batteries or something (im not sure of all the ingredients they use) but I do know its a pretty toxic mix and it can potentially blow up and cause severe chemical burns.. they call it one step cuz they just shake the bottle that has the ingredients in it and some how they collect some probably toxic meth from it.

there refering to the way of meth being made in just one single bottle but definately not a 1 step process... I swear every single reporter for the media must be a square as they seem to always feed misinformation to the public when they make drug articles

I have seen meth made in numerous ways and the "one step" is not just one bottle and shake it up..it's easy to do but takes more effert that a one-step bottle,thats media hype that it can be made by throwing a bunch of chems in one bottle and shaking the one bottle and producing meth..it takes more than that to do it...lol..the media is stupid and any new sounding way of making drus they will jump on whether the info is true or just partly true or utter bullshit,if some cop somehwere says something about a new way to make meth or whatever,then it spreads through the media like the plague,full of more disinformation as it goes along..

Throwing a shake/bake meth brewing bottle on pigs' faces!! :D hhhaaaahahah That's seriously bad ass!

I take it people here aren't aware of how much damage a bottle full of ether, anhydrous ammonia and lithium can do when used as a missile.

why not? it's a load of chemicals being thrown in a pig's face

If I ever were to even consider buying meth, I would seriously hope, this wouldn't be the kind of meth I was sold. Sounds vile.

I guess if I don't want a grenade thrown in my face, I shouldn't sign up to join the military, nor the police force.

I wasn't planning on doing so anyways though. =D

yeah grenades are in the job description anywayz totally kosher :)

I don't find it funny either. Could you imagine facing the children or spouse of this person after some lowlife killed their loved one and saying "HAH HAH HAH Stupid pig!"? 8)

it may or may not be funny... but i can see why he did it...

could you imagine a world where a person with a medical problem, who is self-medicating and doing what he can to get by financially, is forced to live in fear of the police? and when they catch him, they say "ha ha ha, you're going to jail" upon which all of his issues worsen, he is immersed deeper into a life of "crime", and all of the ugly parts that need to be seen by the rest of society will never make it into the newspapers?

i could go on listing a hundred ways in which we collectively discriminate against drug users, but you get the picture. cops are not only an integral part of this collective crime against humanity, they often are in just the right mindset to execute these hideous policies

when we send out our collective societal tools, like police officers, to combat human nature itself... we should expect serious resistance. just ask mexico

i'm not saying i don't feel bad for the cop. i'm saying this should be an expected outcome, and that it is also a reasonable outcome when looking from the perspective of the meth addict. he was not in a great situation...

I don't find it funny either. Could you imagine facing the children or spouse of this person after some lowlife killed their loved one and saying "HAH HAH HAH Stupid pig!"? 8)

agreed. definitely not funny.

some cops really are *just* doing their job.