• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etizolam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note: Keep in mind that I have a tolerance, so this isn't a big dose for me, but it may be way too high for someone else

Ingested 6 mg etizolam on an empty stomach. Effects are felt quickly. I feel pleasantly relaxed and calm yet fully functional - I definitely appreciat the mood lift that this chemical provides. The other night I took 8mg and felt fairly blissed out and comfortable listening to music while lying down, only to fall asleep for an hour and a half or so and wake up feeling quite groggy and sedated. Don't take too much just cause it feels nice :)

The effects of a lot of these type of substances can be deceptively powerful - KEEP THAT IN MIND.

Will this abrorb rectally? Im going to plugg codeine and etizolam same time so Im just wondering. about 180mg codeine and 10mg etizolam. But as it dosent dissolve in water how should I do it?

Be careful plugging combinations of mu opioid receptor agonist + benzodiazepine...

Be careful plugging combinations of mu opioid receptor agonist + benzodiazepine...

Hmm, I remember that codeine is full analgesic opioid, but good to know this now.

Btw. It seems that you can also snort this. Yes very bad and dangerous method. But I used very thin toothpick and took with it.

I find etizolam very good for potentiating and combination for codeine, think also for other opioids. As it alone gives you pretty nice body high with little bit softness and warmness high dose enough. Oh yeah and don't forget weed, nicotine, good music and comfy place to chill. Best combination ever :p

I was just wondering sense the etizolam is like 99.5% pure, would one be able to snort this substance? I realize its not water soulable but with such high purity wouldn't it work? Also what are your guy's thoughts one sublingual etizolam??

I REALIZE that snorting pure substances that are active at such small doses is not safe, i am purely interested in if pure non-water soluble benzos would be absorbed..

I've tried it sublingually and I THINK it worked great, so thats a good sign...but could be placebo? i dunno, only tried it a few times..

Anyone got any theories on whether or not pure etizolam would absorb into the nasal membranes and under the tongue?

Feedback is welcome :)

Last edited:
Well since this is a harm reduction thread I don't think you are going to get many answers about snorting a benzo that is active orally under 1 mg =P

But look at Ne0's post a few posts up. He mentions snorting a toothpick of etizolam and said that snorting it does work. But that is just asking for a disaster...

If you MUST and you don't, so you shouldn't, start with an insanely small amount. You can always do more but you can't do less once you've snorted it.

It's so highly active, even with a large tolerance 5 mg is a good dose, so I don't see why snorting etizolam would be appealing.

i can score Etizolam, but its 3 times more expensive than phenazepam... so i went for the phenazepam, i might try etizolam when i'm in a more stable financial situation... sounds like a good benzo!

i have just found a few benzos in my bathroom cupboard but the date on them is march 2004
anyone know if these will still be okay to take, especially for a comedown

I've done etizolam a few times. I noted that tolerance builds quickly so I haven't done any for about a month or so. I have a bit of a tolerance to benzos in general, so my dose would be way too much for some people.

About 20 minutes ago I took 5 mg of etizolam and around 1 mg of fentanyl absorbed sublingually and it feels great. Very noddish. I'm thinking of insufflating 4 mg of hydromorphone to top it off, but I'm going to wait out the effects for another 15 minutes or so to make sure I stay safe!

This would make most people pass out, so I am not advocating anyone do this much, but I'm highlighting the great synergy between etizolam and fentanyl. Haven't felt sedated for a while and this is going great.

IMO Way better than phenazepam, I cant stress this enough!

^(@love sex desire) Hmm, interesting to hear that mix and that it is enjoyable. That is about how I am finding use for it now: as an adjunct drug. I can sometimes take modest doses and get a sort of relaxation with quite a bit of clear-headedness, but sometimes I just get the irritable, "I don't feel great" feeling that is all too common with benzos. I've tried doses ranging from around 0.5mg to about 2.2mg and it was the first few doses that I took at the 1mg range that made me initially think I had found the holy grail of benzodiazepines, and even with less side effects than others! I eventually found that the experience is very variable with me and I just like to take it now as a mixer with alcohol and the like.

This got me thinking about the variability of experiences that one can have while on different benzos. Does it seem to others that certain benzos seem to give much more of consistent effects than others? For me, I will say that phenazepam and alprazolam are very similar just about every time I take it. On the other hand, I find that some benzos are more variable with regard to their inducing of enjoyability or agitation. Etizolam falls in this category, as I would say clonazepam does as well...

I wonder what others have to think of this?

^ I agree with you about having the same efects from phenazepam and alprazolam. Phenazepam always lasts way too long, leaving me sedated the following day, but I can always count on it!

Since I have limited my use of etizolam as little as possible, I have also had very consistent effects with this compound. My first dose at 0.5-1.5 mg (couldn't be extremely accurate with a mg scale) I felt a nice relaxation. With 3 mg I felt a slightly euphoric sedation followed rather quickly by pleasant hypnotic effects. Right now a 5 mg and 1 mg of fentayl absorbed sublingually I am still nodding on and off and feel great. In fact I think I'm about to insufflate a 4 mg dilaudid on top of this. I don't do benzos and opiate miztures often, so when in Rome...

4 mg of dilaudid insufflated. Feeling increased euphoria and sedation, but at the same time I am able to type really fast and then kind of zone out. Sort of in waves. I have one more 4 mg dilaudid crushed up and ready for insufflation if I feel the need.

I'd say if you do etizolam once every 3-4 weeks the effects are consistent. They were fairly consisten when I first used it a few times in a week, but I could see the effects diminishing quickly if I continued down that road. This is the 1st time I've mixed it with opiates/opiods and I do enjoy the mix. Al though you must be extremely careful when mizing benzos with opiods as this is one of the leading factors in benzo and opiate overdoses.

Very good benzo when used only once every few weeks and when combined with opiates!

I got some in the pill form, only 10 to test them out. I took 2mg straight away and had to go into this supermarket complex where I thought "hang on, this is making me light headed and warm already" but no, I have since been in there sober and felt that way. I get light headed sometimes depending how how much I've eaten and my anxiety.

2 hours later at home I took 4mg, didn't feel a lot, if I did it was very subtle. Some phenazepam could still have been in my system from a few days ago however.

The other night I took the remaining 4mg and still didn't feel much, maybe a little tired but I ended up staying up late talking on MSN anyway.

I'd like to try it in powder form to see the difference and might be able to but everything has to go on hold from now because I'm having minor surgery soon. I think I can still fit a few JWH smokes in but no more benzos till after.

^Analogue of what? Benzos are mainly Schedule IV drugs (notable exception being flunitrazepam in a few states, and I'm not confident that there is enough similarity between flunatrazepam and phenazepam to consider them analogues. I do not think there is...) The Analogue Act only covers Schedule I and II drugs. Etizolam is not even a benzodiazepine, though, so the analogue act would certainly not apply to it...

Edit- I don't know too much about the laws specifically, I just know what I posted above. There may be a way for people living in the handful of states that have flunitrazepam emergency scheduled to Schedule I to get charged under the Analogue Act. I don't see it as likely, but maybe someone who has studied the law a bit more than I and understands the chemical relationships that the define the law enough to give more of an absolute answer on this.

Last edited:
I'm no lawyer either. MDMA was not scheduled at all, or any other spin off of MDA. Now all fair game to law enforcement, scheduled, listed or otherwise. Shulgins book "Controlled Substances" gave the DEA way to much information.

Status
Not open for further replies.