• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Inhaling coke

Dr Deceptikon

Bluelighter
Not freebase just strait cokecain hcl. Anyone ever try it? Good/bad results? Probly eat away my fucking lung tissue right.
------------------
[Be All You Can Be W.O.D.]

What do you mean "inhaling coke"? I don't understand what you're asking...
------------------
# unzip ; strip ; touch ; finger ; mount ; fsck ; more ; yes ; umount ; sleep

I presume he means having the coke absorbed through his lung lining rather than the nassel membrain. Don't have a clue if it would work but I think i'd stick to sniffin'.

As in, INHALE [suck up through the mouth directly to the lungs]
------------------

If you mean sticking a straw in your sack and sucking through your mouth into your lungs... dont do that!!!! ....well try if you want, you will be sorry.
If you mean smoking it, it is a waste, but will work a little bit.

i've heard of people putting a bump of coke on the skin between their thumb and fore finger, putting their hand in front of their mouth and having some one blown the coke into their mouth as they take a deep breath. it sounds a little strange to me, i personaly have never seen anyoen do it. i'd say if your looking for a new way to do coke just IV.

Come on people, NOONE has ever heard of or has done this?
I'm talking: drop a line in the palm of my hand and inhale. bad/good?
Anyone??
------------------

Considering the popularity of cocaine, maybe you don't hear about it because it is a bad way to take it. Wanna cough tell ya puke. go for it. Tell us how it was. Having someone blow it in your mouth is fine, it absorbs through the tissues in your mouth with out a problem.
Think about how your nose feels after a night of blowing, now think about your lungs in the same condition.

you have 3 choices with coke.
1. snort it
2. convert it to freebase and smoke it
3. inject it

i actually saw someone "inhale" coke this weekend for the first time. one person puts some on their hand or a butter knife and at the count of three blows it into another persons mouth while they take a big breath in. it has to be timed right.
it numbs the back of your throat and you might cough. absorption rate is not as good as nasally though.
its alright to try but its not something you'd want to do all night.
the only reason we did it was because our noses were way too clogged at the time.
nothing special really.

Thank you everyone. I am humbly at your service. =)P
------------------

We did credit card numbers as we called them. Put a little baking soda in your mouth. Swish it around. Then put a small line on a credit card. Then hve someone hold it to your mouth. Then on the count of 3 someone blows it in while you suck in. Its a bad as feeling at first cuz you wanna cough but just then your lungs go numb. Its a hell of a feeling. But god damnit my face just went to numb! I didnt like it. I was also dealing with the best coke of my life. so that may have been a factor