• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

post your roll tricks HERE! (MERGED)

Best roll trick EVER!

sup bluelight, I've been lurking around this site for awhile and finally sign up for an account.

Anyways, I always read the roll tricks page and most are like...enhancements (vicks, massage etc.) but some are pretty new to me.

Th roll trick on me was awesome here it goes...met this pretty dope kid at a party, he knew I was rollin so he said lets jam some dnb in his car. He told me to close my eyes and roll my eyes back then he grabed my head and moved it with his hands. The visual I got was like an orange ball going back in forth like the "ping-pong video game" and it was going to the music! It was awesome, still remember it to this day.

Those anyone know how to do this trick or have it done on them?
If anyone knows how to do this please post it

car wash all the way! go in a car wash with all the crazy foam colors and big brush things. blast the techno and hit a whippit or 2 then when the air dry is coming put the windows down.

excellent time:)

ah ill just make a lil list for yall:

vicks

whippits

carwash

turn the heat on in the car for a while then when its cold outside roll all the windows down

pop rocks

girls

glowsticks in the dryer,cool light show + heat ( find a way to keep it spinning with the door open)

oj+ grapefruit juice

showers

going up stairs with someone on your back then when they get off its a cool feeling

driving(be careful)

dancing

passing out(feels good, not safe, dont recommend, but its a trick)

trolling

have a girl wet her hair and let her use it to make u feel good

massages

lock arms back to back and lift each other up(spin and shit ) close eyes

get the glowstick bracelets, download I SEE STARS, cut the glowsticks play the song and put the liquid everywhere cover the whole room and floor, keep your eyes closed until the song says i see stars, open your eyes, and its crazy, feels like your walking on stars, it wont stain nething just dont like it get on your tv or nething like that!

download milkdrop visual for winamp, play it on a big screen

ill post more as i remember its been a year

pruitt125 said:
ah ill just make a lil list for yall:

vicks

whippits

carwash

turn the heat on in the car for a while then when its cold outside roll all the windows down

pop rocks

girls

glowsticks in the dryer,cool light show + heat ( find a way to keep it spinning with the door open)

oj+ grapefruit juice

showers

going up stairs with someone on your back then when they get off its a cool feeling

driving(be careful)

dancing

passing out(feels good, not safe, dont recommend, but its a trick)

trolling

have a girl wet her hair and let her use it to make u feel good

massages

lock arms back to back and lift each other up(spin and shit ) close eyes

get the glowstick bracelets, download I SEE STARS, cut the glowsticks play the song and put the liquid everywhere cover the whole room and floor, keep your eyes closed until the song says i see stars, open your eyes, and its crazy, feels like your walking on stars, it wont stain nething just dont like it get on your tv or nething like that!

download milkdrop visual for winamp, play it on a big screen

ill post more as i remember its been a year

wow!

not sure if anyone has tried this, but i was thinking about putting one of those car fresheners around my neck while rolling. seems like it could be awesome.

triple drop, drink some GHB, have a big fuck-off shot of meth, then lie in the chill-out room and twitch

or blow the gooey crap out of a vicks inhaler, rub it through tobacco and smoke it through a bong. it's freakin AWESOME!

I like to get one of those big inflatable gym balls, coat it in glowstick liquid and bounce it around in a dark room. it will blow your mind.

if you have a ping pong table, cover the ball in glow stick fluid, and mark the lines, and play in the dark

wax lyrical

Ok try this:
A burning candle (tea/night light style). Wait till lots of the wax has melted and extinguish. WAIT A MINUTE OR SO TO LET IT COOL, pour on hand and let it set. once it has set move your hand so it cracks off.
Trust me this is sublime. (hope this isn't seen as irresponsible.

Best roll trick EVER!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sup bluelight, I've been lurking around this site for awhile and finally sign up for an account.

Anyways, I always read the roll tricks page and most are like...enhancements (vicks, massage etc.) but some are pretty new to me.

Th roll trick on me was awesome here it goes...met this pretty dope kid at a party, he knew I was rollin so he said lets jam some dnb in his car. He told me to close my eyes and roll my eyes back then he grabed my head and moved it with his hands. The visual I got was like an orange ball going back in forth like the "ping-pong video game" and it was going to the music! It was awesome, still remember it to this day.

Those anyone know how to do this trick or have it done on them?
If anyone knows how to do this please post it

Here's a list of things i've enjoyed doing while rolling.

This has happened to me once and by chance and is what i consider the best experience in my whole life, i went out in the snow, in an area just outside the city of where i live and i was with a friend who had never rolled before, we both double dropped and spent all night out in the snow we were in extremely warm clothing so we had no worries about that, haha i ended up eating snow which i'd normally find disgusting, making snow angels, looking up as the snow fell and looking at the weird street lights was all amazing!

we rolled a super big kingsize roll up, and we seemed to smoke it in seconds this was pretty amazing, and also swishing mouthwash before hand seemed to make it that more amazing.

i like to hug cuddle with girls when rolling that's really amazing, raving ofcourse!

putting water on your face or hands or putting your face in the sink while it's full and letting the water drain out.

Poppers are nice when rolling, so is nitrous.

smelling vicks as you all know can be quite interesting.

Chewing maynard gums seems to be really comforting for me!

drinking cherryade or eating cherry drops!

lollipops are NICE.

and if someone has a glowstick and you're rolling you'll probably BEGGGG them for it!! haha so yeah, there's just a few things i can think of.

i also love just talking to other ppl who are rolling heavy until you end up talking crap, this ussually happens when a lot of bud has been smoked too though.

EDIT:

oh and try spinning around SUPPPPPPER fast for as long as you can. then stop and all your vision will look like shaking broken glass and you'll feel proper disorientated but really intense.

Tangy/sharp fruit juices!

and any form of icecreams.

mostly Breakbeats and MilkDrop increases my roll

Dj Invinhsible n jazzy joe, Xoduzz, babyboi, stevengotremix, slanki, monki, ghostchild n d fly, heartbreakK n D tec plus many more...msg me on AIM for my album.

matt2012 said:
try having some one ( not yourself...well DIY is OK but not as good) rub bottled hand sanitizer on you hands and forearms...ooh the tingels! if you like that try larger and more sensitive areas of your body.

Ouch! Put that stuff, which can seriously dry skin, on your naughty bits?!? You could add painful itching to your Tuesday blues...

I'll add my vote for hot, hot, hot showers and massages and, of course, girls. Or, in my case, the wife.

yea i second that. fuck the hand sanitizer that shit will dry you out fast as fuck.

Some I haven't seen on here

Didn't read all these, but I didn't see many of the ones I know, so forgive me if this is redundant, I narrowed this down from a huge list, these are very very cool:

SUPERMAN: two people face each other, one getting ready to jump as high as possible (WATCH CEILING HEIGHT PLZ, good god, I saw someone's head smashed doing this before, your judgement is impaired so check BEFOREHAND) the 2 ppl hold hands on count of three the jumper jumps as high as he can while the other person pulls them up during 'liftoff' causing an extra boost. If your pretty faded, you'll feel as if you're flying.

ROLLERHUG: Hug someone HARD and count aloud together to twenty, focusing on tensing every little and large muscle on your torso, then letgo and relax...you should get a numb shock and spidery tingle after.

if you have access to sheepskin pelt.....holy god, run it all over, better than any massage, I have a quad pelt, 4 sewn together, you can envelope two people in this and its just awesome

visualization programs for winamp or equivalent...they react to music, very cool to watch. I recommend acidspunk gueiss and milkdrop...hook up to bigscreen is best

STROBE SHOWER: put the strobe light on lowest/slowest ping setting in bathroom WHERE IT WONT FALL IN WATER and take a shower, most lights are strong enough to blink through the shower curtain enough. The water droplets seem to freeze, you can't see them moving. Its also fun to make facial expressions if showering with bf/gf and move around while the strobe is on, a barrage of odd faces appear in your vision yet you cannot see the person in the act of moving from one position to the other.

Instead of giving a piggyback ride, give a camel right, have 2 people facing away from each other lock arms and one bends over, lifting the other over their bent spine (the camel) and another person lifts the one person's legs so they do not arch their back too far or have restricted breathing. Very weird.

Stare into a long tube-styled blacklight bulb that is on for about 30 secs, dont do it too close, it will work from farther away better. 5 ft or so is good. Look at peoples faces after, a negative of the bulb is burned into your retinas for a few seconds, and your brain will try to piece this together and if you are messed up enough, it will make wire frames and it looks like everyone is wearing pink sunglasses.

If you have a large mirror in your bathroom, collect one friend and stand in the bathroom light with as much room as you can get between the two of you both facing the mirror and being completely still for 30 secs or longer. The person by the switch quickly flips lights off, again the image of the two of you will be temp burned in your vision, and the person by the light moves quickly and quietly around to the opposite side of the other person and taps them on the shoulder. This works best if you don't tell them what you are doing, just tell them no matter what to keep looking at the same part of the mirror. Be prepared, this usually freaks people out pretty bad, if they are wasted they forget the light is off as they can still "see" you standing where you werem when the "ghost" taps their shoulder where you could not reach from your origianl position. This trick is easy to screw up when you're trashed, if its not done right, there are no effects at all.

TEMPLE RUB: places two or three primary fingers on the temples of another person and carefully jigle them as fast and gently as possible. If the person smokes beforehand this can lead to hammervision fairly easily.

I don't like eating ANYTHING on x, barely can stand gum, but place some FRESH pineapple slices in the freezer til they are very very cold or even frozen....the taste is incredible, its cold and fresh and you can spit the food out if you don't want it. Its the only thing I'll eat while rolling.

FALL INTO THE FLOOR: have one person lay on the floor face down arms above their head like diving into a pool with hands clasped, relaxing everything except elbows, which it is important to lock and KEEP LOCKED. Another person straddles the body, facing the same way, remaining standing. Lift the floor person by the clasped hands, you may need to remind them to lock elbows - people tend to relax them. Raise them up until you are stretching them, arching their back, be careful to give them time to tell you if you went to far to avoid injury and obviously don't do this to anyone with ANY kind of torso or back injuries. Lower them very slowly. I did this trick about 5 times and nothing happened, I thought it was lame as hell - then the last time I would have ever tried it, it worked! You feel like you should hit the floor way before you do, so you feel as if you are sinking into the floor, this can be kinda creepy if you are not in the right state of mind. I'm pretty skeptical about roll tricks, I think most of them are pretty stupid, but this one is very cool. If you didn't feel like you are falling, either you didn't do it right, or you are not rolling hard enough. This works, its pretty cool, and everyone should try it in a safe setting at least a few times if you don't get the feeling the first few.

PASS OUT: self explanatory, if you don't know how to do this DON't TRY IT. Don't let someone experiment on you, you could hurt yourself or them. If you know how, do it and try to have someone makes faces/throw some sticks, or make weird comments or noises as you awaken. Your brain 'resets' and you are very open to your environment as you do not know who you are or where you are upon awakening. This is NOT for people who tend to freak out, it will make them lose it for sure.

Microwave a hot towel and place over your face. I suggest microwaving while you are sober so you know how long to do it for just in case. Very soothing...if I was a guy, I would so get a straight razor shave just for this experience.

If you are into oils at all....eucalyptus oil drop in your hands and cup over nose/mouth. Inhale deeply, kinda avicks effect but if you're like me vicks can be nasty and mess with your stomach over the night. This is refreshing and shouldn't make you sick at all.

Oh and lots of hippy crack.

One more

Oh and if you have a long hallway, put a strobe at one end, set on low. From other other end spin around with your arms out and then try to slowly walk down the hallway. Lol, its awesome, you are going to run into the wall several times though so be prepared and careful.

so heres the situation...
you are getting a light show and there is somebody giving you a massage from behind,.. the massager puts two fingers on each one of your temples and jiggles the skin back and forth about 1/2 inch extremely fast,...
makes the lights move even more violently