• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

post your roll tricks HERE! (MERGED)

hey ppl..lying on the trampoline and cloud watching or star gazing is pretty cool..try it with someone spesh... a blanket is also good even its middle of summer!! the hand rubbing thing is pretty intense too.....cuddles!!!! i find myself saying it as it is when in full swing...wish life was always like that!... peaCE out x

Last time I rolled my friend did this to me and it was hella awesome. Have the person who is receiving spin around in a circle slowly three times with their arms up shoulder length and and on the 3 turn, spray water or some kind of liquid on their bare stomach....it blew me up hard.

Salvia

Everybody you need to try smoking Salvia. It is soooooo intense 8o. It's like an herbal whip it (Nos). It's also legal and found at most head shops. The main diffrence between this and Nos, is the salvia lasts for closer to 5-10 minutes instead of a few seconds. Now there are diffrent strengths to this too, for your first time use the 5x, then you can work your way up.

I've head bad things about salivia (sp?) most of my friends didn't care for it.

happyroller said:
Everybody you need to try smoking Salvia. It is soooooo intense 8o. It's like an herbal whip it (Nos). It's also legal and found at most head shops. The main diffrence between this and Nos, is the salvia lasts for closer to 5-10 minutes instead of a few seconds. Now there are diffrent strengths to this too, for your first time use the 5x, then you can work your way up.

Salvia is in no way like nitrous other than the fact that both are dissociating, and though I haven't tried it while rolling, I have a feeling it would totally kill my roll and leave me in a retrospective, sad state for the rest of the night.

Each has a time and a place, but certainly not together. The state of mind that I am in while rolling is so light and almost could be call trivial because of the base, surface emotions that it brings out, ie feeling such intense joy in the simple things. On the other hand, salvia brings me into this deep world completely different than my own, and hands me a set of emotions I've never felt before in conjunction with one another and then tells me to figure it out because it's all a plan that has already been set in motion and I can't stop it.

Not exactly how I would choose to enjoy some good MDMA :\

Crystal menthol. I think you can buy it in tattoo places. All kinds of fun stuff you can do with pure menthol, just have to be creative.

this may have been covered... take four glow sticks (you can mix the colors up to make things more fun) and tie them to the ceiling fan and put it on medium...turn all the lights off and lay under it8o

This is the way i like to do it and it works very well,
First always drink ice cold water, the colder the better, drink so much you piss every 10 minutes, you will know when to stop before it gets dangerous so drink a shitload. Smoke weed alot! smoke ciggarettes alot! go to the bathroom alot, do anything you want to do, think of what you want to do and do it, if you can replenish the seritonin as its being released you can completely skip the groggy afternoon, drink alot of antioxidants before you roll too, like that new green tea with egcg. also my buddy loves drinking redline energy drink its 390% vitamin c nothing else, yea every sip you will feel, he says but you have to drink alot of water because it dehydrates you, and dont drink the whole thing, you can feel nasty if you drink it too fast. and i saved the best for last, hopefully you stuck around for it, have someone who's peaking or really fucked up to lay down face down on carpet, with his/her arms straight out infront of them, palms down. now stand about 2 ft infront of their hands and tell them to completely relax every muscle in their entire body and to close their eyes. now grab around their wrists but make it comfortable and slowly lift up and slightly pulling twords you (not enough to move them) and make sure they are completely relaxing, make sure their head is hanging and they arent holding it up. when their hands are a little less than 3 ft off the ground hold still untill they make some sort of sound (ohh shit, hellyea, oh my god, etc) and dont forget a slight pull twords you still, now if your hands arent already slipping make them slip a little bit, it ruins the effect if the person your lifting thinks your about to drop them, just as you start to slip lower him down very slowly! and the arms have to be the last thing layed down, it feels like the victim is getting sucked into the floor right after you hold still and from then on it gets more and more intence once i went so far under the floor that i almost grabbed the core! try it its soo nice! i like to find the people who are madd fucked up and tell them you can make then feel better and then once your done they stay on the floor facedown! hahaha i love it

Bauer095 said:
Salvia is in no way like nitrous other than the fact that both are dissociating, and though I haven't tried it while rolling, I have a feeling it would totally kill my roll and leave me in a retrospective, sad state for the rest of the night.

Each has a time and a place, but certainly not together. The state of mind that I am in while rolling is so light and almost could be call trivial because of the base, surface emotions that it brings out, ie feeling such intense joy in the simple things. On the other hand, salvia brings me into this deep world completely different than my own, and hands me a set of emotions I've never felt before in conjunction with one another and then tells me to figure it out because it's all a plan that has already been set in motion and I can't stop it.

Not exactly how I would choose to enjoy some good MDMA :\

Actually you'd be surprised how well they synergize, my favorite time to smoke salvia is while rolling, you're in the perfect mindset for salvia in my opinion, of course not everyone will agree as many people don't like salvia. I like smoking it the most when my peaks gone but I'm still slightly buzzed... One of the best trips I've ever had was when me and a couple friends were coming down off a few rolls, we all packed our own bowl full of 20x salvia, smoked it at the same time... That was somethin else! 8o =D

I made up some of these the last time and they were big hits with the people I was with:

-take a regular water bottle about half full and hold it up to one eye and swirl it around while closing the other eye. The put a glowstick at the end and swirl it around. It is like the coolest kalidescope ever. =D

-use clear tape to tape a bunch of glow bracelets and necklaces, the more colors the better, together to make a glow string, then move it around as you see fit

-always glowsticks in front of mirrors rocks

-lie on a bed and have someone flap a blanket over your body, like parachute in PE class when you were younger

-stare at a lightbulb for 20-30 seconds then turn it off and watch someone rave, it looks insane with the bulb still there

-put someone on a spinning chair directly under a fan and spin them the opposite direction of the fan's movement, then either add in glowsticks on the side or wave them in their face, add on any variations you want

okay, all I can remember for the moment. Try them, you'll at least love one. ;)

djmisterE said:
This is the way i like to do it and it works very well,
First always drink ice cold water, the colder the better, drink so much you piss every 10 minutes, you will know when to stop before it gets dangerous so drink a shitload. Smoke weed alot! smoke ciggarettes alot! go to the bathroom alot, do anything you want to do, think of what you want to do and do it, if you can replenish the seritonin as its being released you can completely skip the groggy afternoon, drink alot of antioxidants before you roll too, like that new green tea with egcg. also my buddy loves drinking redline energy drink its 390% vitamin c nothing else, yea every sip you will feel, he says but you have to drink alot of water because it dehydrates you, and dont drink the whole thing, you can feel nasty if you drink it too fast. and i saved the best for last, hopefully you stuck around for it, have someone who's peaking or really fucked up to lay down face down on carpet, with his/her arms straight out infront of them, palms down. now stand about 2 ft infront of their hands and tell them to completely relax every muscle in their entire body and to close their eyes. now grab around their wrists but make it comfortable and slowly lift up and slightly pulling twords you (not enough to move them) and make sure they are completely relaxing, make sure their head is hanging and they arent holding it up. when their hands are a little less than 3 ft off the ground hold still untill they make some sort of sound (ohh shit, hellyea, oh my god, etc) and dont forget a slight pull twords you still, now if your hands arent already slipping make them slip a little bit, it ruins the effect if the person your lifting thinks your about to drop them, just as you start to slip lower him down very slowly! and the arms have to be the last thing layed down, it feels like the victim is getting sucked into the floor right after you hold still and from then on it gets more and more intence once i went so far under the floor that i almost grabbed the core! try it its soo nice! i like to find the people who are madd fucked up and tell them you can make then feel better and then once your done they stay on the floor facedown! hahaha i love it

explain how the hell pissing a lot is fun while rolling? For me it just makes me miss out on whatever exciting is going on, and being around other people.

My favorites would still have to be cigs, cute girls, and a bit of weed on the comedown. Well.. a bit of weed always turns into several or more bowls, but what're you gonna do? :)

The best one of all though...the perfect setting. Concert, rave, things like that. Last time I was just at a friend's house and we didn't do much the whole night..it was a great, great pill (totally a guess, but i'd say pure, and around 100mg? it totally floored me..i could barely move for a while, but i'm small)
but it just wasn't nearly as fun as when i've rolled at concerts. Lights and music are the best, as well as the energy of the crowd.

Allright ive had numours people tell me that this is not a good idea, in a way your pretty much passing out, i dont recomend this to anyone who has not done it before, and does not understand the risks that are involved with it. Hence why i only choose to do it with a certin trusted individual who has been doing this for a number of years and knows what hes doing.

Ok we call em pushes here in the NE. Pretty much it involves darkness, total silence, deep breathing, starting slow but then geting more rapid and deep, all of this in about a 10-15 second period, counting slowly. You take one big deep breath on 10, try to push all your blood to your brain, and while all this is happening you have your trusted, exspirienced "pusher" put his hands on your chest, pushing it while you take your final breath. End result, total bliss, you wake up 10-30 seconds later, depending on how long you remember to hold your breath. Im sure there are other names out there for it. But it boosts your roll to such a great extent, its nuts. Ied even go as far as saying its one of the best feelings while on e.

Highlighters and black lights!

I'm just wondering, does anyone else do this?

When I used to roll with my girl, we would turn off the lights, then switch on my big ass black light. THEN we'd get naked (that part is important), and draw on each other with highlighters. The black light makes the highlighter glow all bright, and it washes off pretty easily after your done. Plus the marker feels really good against your skin... ahhhhhhhhhh %) So much fun!

So yeah, next time you are all loved-up, try this out with your significant other. Good times!

I did this way back in the rave days. Fun at the time but then when you come down, you look like a maroon.

always wanted a black light set up... but im currently renting a room so cant really make too much modifications.

hope to move to a cool place soon where i can have black lights/strobelights and stuff lol.

Blacklights are like 45 bucks at any store and they don't have to be permanently installed into anything. You can just prop them up somewhere.

Or, you can buy a bulb that fits in a standard socket. Blacklights rule the school.

you can get short ones for 20 bux at spencers

As well as black light body paints, which up until you mentioned the hilighters were my favorite body medium

have done the black light body paints.. nothing more out of control then 16 people all covered in paint and 20 black lights to freak you out..