• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Most intense drug experience

There's threads asking this question already in Drug Culture. This is where this should have been posted anyway. But to answer your question, probably hydrocodone + weed.

Mushrooms 4gs and + up
MDMA/MDA 1 pill all u need
DXM 600mg + up with/without weed
Oxycodone 25mg-30mg orall crushed oh the bliss
Methadone 145mg daily dose + 0.5-1mg of Clonazepam an hr after the methadone in the morning and weed smoked throughout the day, and i nodd to sleep every half hr or so until someone finds me and slaps me to reality again, and again, and again....:D It's very relaxing.
One of the most euphoric/intense as well but not like the top drugs described, but only for the experienced however is Fentanyl smoked, off foil. I've smoked plenty of 5.0mg patches and 10mg patches, many of them. A tiny gel blob on foil and chase the dragon, hold it, tastes like sweet vapours:D exhale and an amazing head to toe rush grabs you by the balls if it's ur 1st time for about 2 minutes and then for 2hr you nodd solid on you favourite couch.

4.2g of mushrooms and cannabis (indica strain)
600mg of DXM
500mg of K orally + ~110mg Snorted

those were the most "intense" and fun I've had.

i don't have a huge amount of experience of different drugs but, beyond a shadow of a doubt my most intense experiences have been the times i've done 5meoDMT.

it's hard for me to imagine a more intense experience.

alasdair

Salvia. Accounts for the most intense and second-most intense experiences of my life. But it was content-free intensity; for meaningful intensity I'd vote for ayahuasca.

The most intense experience i've ever had would be the first time I tried MDMA, i took two caps and just got fucked.
I rubbed my face against a chair for about an hour while this chick I know patted my head.
X lost its magic quick though, that's why I don't do it anymore.

600mg of dxm with a few grams of pot was probably the most intense , but defintely not fun!

Most fun and intense experience was probably the first time i took Mdma.

Oh yes, and salvia. That was so intense. But in a much different way than opiates. I was practically paralyzed and rocketed into another dimension...

Last edited:
salvia was pretty intense for me for a very short duration. IV heroin and IV morphine are also pretty intense. 30mg of 2c-e and the time i consumed an unknown amount of 5meo-amt and ODed on it were also very intense experiences.

i dunno, it's really hard to compare the intensity of drugs cuz you can always do more of each and a qualitative comparison is hard between like opiates and psychedelics or dissociatives.

come to think of it, i've also had some pretty intense rolls. when i mixed e with coke with alcohol with k with weed i was also all kinds of fucked up. probably wasn't too smart tho.

Salvia, without a doubt, although I have to say that smoking copious amounts of weed with an ex-girlfriend, followed by two hours of sex, was a pretty intense experience as well

Salvia. While you're counting off the seconds (you're supposed to hold in a puff for 20-30 seconds), the thought process goes something like this:

"17... 18... 19... I am a chair and always have been."

My first speedball was a very intense experience in my life, in fact it changed my life from there on out...

dmt!!!!!!!!!

meeting those multidementional machine elves and talking with them was really......beyond words

some nitrous peaks combined with other psychedelics =D =D

beyond a shadow of a doubt my most intense experiences have been the times i've done 5meoDMT.

it's hard for me to imagine a more intense experience.
i also believe that anyone who doesn't say 5-MeO-DMT just hasn't had a 5-MeO-DMT breakthrough
(if you think it sounds snobish, just consider that it might be true :) )

i have a hard time deciding which of salvia, dmt or k-holing was the more intense, but i have no doubt about 5-MeO