Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills - 22/11/00

entropope

Bluelighter
doves and ?s - both available in pink, pale purple (possibly the same colour that), red, orange and orange/red. I'm think there are two colours available, but I must say I was confused till I went back and re-read the last thread. In my op these are the best thing Perth right now. A bit mongy perhaps, but certainly top of the pops for me. I'm told that the orange/red ?s and pale purple doves that are here are in small numbers, but who knows. I believe there is a big amounty sitting somewhere and it could contain a mixture of colours.
white pearls - domed on both sides, no score. Not sure of details myself. Could be the same as these
|
V
plain beige pills - domed on both sides, 8mm x 4mm. Nice pill, short duration, clean comedown, rather mongy. Suspect mdea.
green 007 - test orange. Perhaps some added spices such as k
cloud 9 - test orange.
There's a picture of the orange/red doves in the last thread. Perth Pills - 17/11/00
and one in the pictures on pillreports.com thread

*sigh* oh for some good pills to arrive in time for NYE... what i wouldn't give for a fantastic new years rollin with my great group of friends at belmont! looks like i'll be monitoring this thread for some "good news" over the next few weeks...
ciao,
[MaDMaN] =)
"...it's time to burn..."
[This message has been edited by [MaDMaN] (edited 22 November 2000).]

In regards to Drave's questioning about the doves and ?'s and whether they're the same as the OE ones...
I saw both of these a while ago, pale purple doves and orange ?'s, it seems there are pale purple and orange in both.. by looking at the press (and the packaging), these have come from the same supplier (also the same supplier as some other really trusty good OE pills). The press on about 4 or 5 (maybe even 6) totally different batches of pills now have come through looking almost identical - right down to the pressure cracks/lines around the the middle of the pill.
My idea, (these are simply my observations.. ubsubstantiated at that) is that there is a bigass organisation who have about 5 or 6 different presses and lots of different coloured dyes
smile.gif
Meaning, they're pumping out several batches of different coloured pills at the one time, and they all look exactly the same. That's my theory anyway.
Was this totally off track? anyway, i reckon you guys are getting OE pills (when it comes to the ?'s and doves anyway).

Beige domes - tested straight to purple meant to be quite good but not overly strong.
White Motorolas - Dont think there are many of these. Very large pill. Tested straight to purple. Once again not overly strong but a good pill all the same.
The doves we've been getting are biege, kind of a purplish tinge if anything, no way they could be confused with orange. Has anyone actually seen the orange ones pictured on the previous thread in perth and if so are they supposed to be better or just the same as the beige ones?

yeah, i have a combo of orange and pruple ones... was told that they r the same, but that was from a DD...
Thanx mona... yeah your theory makes sense...
now, where can i get more from???
smile.gif

does anyone know anything bout jokers??? ive heard them bein tied in with the ?'s. r they the same pill, or do they boast similar effects???
and yes, ive done a search and ive looked in pill reports.

jokers are the same pill, just dd tryin to make em sound cooler from what I can tell, but yeah, pretty sure they are the same pill. (wasn't it the riddler who had the ? mark but? I'll put that one down to imbecile dealers if so)
Reckon those doves & ?marks have got to have run out by now, unless another batch comes over *shrug*
Drought coming anybody?
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by GoOsH (edited 24 November 2000).]

cool, thanks goosh!!
yeh, there are still some of these babies round, cuz a few friends and I have hooked ourselves up with some for leavers.

Big biccie bust in Broome, WA the other day...say bye-bye to 40,000 pills...
Heard it on the news. How sad

Thanx Boikah....guess i wasnt listening to the news right...
redface.gif
)
Here i was thinking it was goodbye to NYE pills!
wink.gif

those few thousand doves and ?s I mentioned earlier turned out to be (apparently) 20000. So they could be available for a while. (few thousand was a guess, 20 is what I was later told... not sure which to believe at this stage)

Hey all! Got my hands on some purpley blue doves 25th (sat night), plugged it whole, uncrushed (normally I capsule them up), any how, half an hour in, got some nice 'smooth' feelings, then no change from that, until 1.5 hours after plugging, and I must say, I wasn't disappointed. It wasn't the best, but it is quite decent. I was not smacked out at all, and the peak lasted fairly long (about 4.5 hours) so that helped make up for the not so overwhelming effects of the pill.
Anyhow, if you are offered these, go for it, they're not bad.
smile.gif

------------------
"Keep Dropping!"
Drop 'What' you say?...

I have had no sleep, driven over 100km today, and i had to re-read 2 threads to determine whether what i have to say is useful.
Hence if the following makes no sense, just ignore; i may have forgotten all this anyway.
White domes: definitely white but have faint tiny brown specks. I have no idea whether these r the same as what talked about before. Well pressed, prob the usual 8x4. Quite thin.
E Test: really really black (no purple). I am a firm believer in the black vs dark purple thing, and this pill tested far more black than the yonnexs, windmills, 007s etc.
Didnt drop but spent most of the night with someone u did. Classic MDMA effects all the way. Couldnt get the smile off her face, and she did not stop moving. In her own words this pill can be anything u want it to be; dance, sit and chat, have sex, whateva.
No way these were MDEA, so cannot be the same as discussed above. Maybe not overly strong but imo 2 of these would be a fantastic night. Neverless she was ecstatic (note: NOT fucked) for a long time and has tolerance levels to the extent of pauline hanson's opposite.
Another friend had no more than a 3rd of an orange dove and was loving it; now thats exciting.
Hmm, i actually saw people with crystal MDMA (this was more than powder, this was very special) this morning at a recovery; unfortunately no sense could be obtained from them. But it does exist.
Delirious next week, hmm i'm already fulfilling its title. Sorry all, keep them short next time.

I really want to get to the bottom of these blasted domes.
There seem to be so many subjective differences; leading to the inference that there r multiple pills out there fitting the very annoying description of "beige dome".
I was lead to believe that the ones i saw were new and lots available.
5 posts about them on teknoscape from sat night already. I know, cannot trust that place at all but all posts pointed to MDMA; moderately strong.
(Atm i have MDMA, MDEA, trippy -dont know whats in them, and really speedy reports)
People also using the phrase dutch stones.

I've just gotten 2 RED question marks for delerious . . . YAY
smile.gif

I've heard they're one of the best pills around to get in perth now, but I'm wondering EXACTLY HOW STRONG they are so as to how I should space them and whether to just go a full the first time.
I'm an experienced user but have not touched anything for exactly 4 weeks (yep it's been a struggle!) just to make this even more special . . .
smile.gif

Ok so i've got 2 of them and about 1/2 a gram of speed (good quality) . . .
I want to drop a whole, but am concerned about the strength . . . just how good are they??
------------------
"Avoid the world, it's just a lot of dust and drag and means nothing in the end."
-Jack Kerouac

*mental note* quizz friend on his saturday night red ? experience. I shall report asap Depends how many middle aged ladies I can get to buy me drinks tonight (going to the cas for a work thing)

ok I quizzed him about it... but then I got pretty smashed
smile.gif

I remember we decided that we both recommended take one then halves. But its an individual preference thing really. He said he peaked for a good 4hrs, then the comedown was short, about one hour.
He said he reckons doves are stronger, but I dunno about his shit aye
All else I remember clearly is that my boss won about $100 on the roulet table, and I had a midori and lemon at the end of the morning. Mum says hi.
**just checked back at what you actually wanted to know**
you'll be no probs having a whole at once.

I saw someone quite fucked from half of a dove. They look like they're really good. Definetely seemed better than the ?'s.
Also what is the logo on the ?'s. I was offered red ?'s that looked white and had some really strange logo on them, i wasn't in the best state of mind to look but i coulnd't make out a ?.
Oh, and those motorollas live up to their name.... whoooaaaaaa!
smile.gif

I had a whole ? alongside a mate who took a whole white dome both of us bout the same tolerance
both of us got mashed ended up sitting on a couch upstairs at church ( i hate that place )
both pills gave a good 4 or so hour peak
And as both of as got "smacked" out would seem both pills are of the MdEA variety

I agree that the domes are a great pill and
you can do what you like on them.
I could not get a silly little grin off my
face for hour's
wink.gif
and danced/chatted the night away.
sat nite at slinky
[This message has been edited by ElpoLoLoco (edited 28 November 2000).]