Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Syd - Saturday 4th December - HOMEBAKE !!! - Domain - REVIEWS

0ff1cer_ch0ps

Bluelighter
Syd - Saturday 4th December - HOMEBAKE !!! - Sydney Domain REVIEWS

Well, its nearly that time of yr again, when the summer festival bus hits town... and since LIVID carked it and aint going around this yr... we have homebake to start off proceedings...

When - Saturday 4th December 2004

Where - The Domain, Sydney

How Much - $70 + Booking
Tickets available from --- 3rd of Sept
From -
• Ticketek
• Redeye Records - ph: 02 9299 4233
• Metro Theatre - ph: 02 9287 2000
• Fishtix (Newtown, Leichhardt, Balmain, Glebe, Bondi Junction) - ph: 02 9410 1444
• Mall Music, Waringah Mall - ph: 02 9905 6966
• Sandy's, Dee Why - ph: 02 9982 7353
• The Sound Garden, Hurstville, ph: 02 9579 2129
• Jolly Rogers, Cronulla - ph: 02 9523 0303
• In Denial, Glebe - ph: 02 9571 8521
• HMV (Penrith Plaza & Level 5 Westfield Parramatta)
• Beat Disc, Parramatta - ph: 02 9891 9330
• Central Station - Oxford Street, Darlinghurst - ph: 02 9361 5222
• Sanctuary Records, Chatswood - ph: 02 9904 8237
• Code Orange, Miranda - ph: 02 9531 4455
• Castle Records, Castle Hill - ph: 02 9899 7347
• WOW Music (Menai & Leichhardt) - ph: 02 9541 4236
• Redback Music, Wollongong - ph: 02 4229 6169
• Sound World, Newcastle Mall - ph: 02 4929 6929
• JB Hi Fi, Canberra - ph: 02 6247 4401
• Landspeed, Canberra - ph: 02 6248 9220
• Rock Factory (Nowra, Corrimal, Bateman’s Bay, Wagga Wagga) - ph: 02 4423 0660
• Gaslight Music, Melbourne - ph: 03 9650 9009
• Corner Hoph, Melbourne - ph: 03 9427 9198
• Rockinghorse Records, Brisbane - ph: 07 3229 5360

Who -
• JET
• GRINSPOON
• KASEY CHAMBERS
• PETE MURRAY
• HILLTOP HOODS
• XAVIER RUDD
• SCRIBE
• ESKIMO JOE
• REGURGITATOR
• SPIDERBAIT
• ROCKET SCIENCE
• KATALYST
• AFTER THE FALL
• THE D4
• GYROSCOPE
• WOLFMOTHER
plus MANY MORE TO BE ANNOUNCED!!

note: edited title to include venue

Last edited:
Im not the biggest fan of homebake, but for some reason this yr, it really appeals to me... who knows why. but i know i will be there, and yes fair enuf, its just aussie bands (and that has always been my argument) u can see em anytime. But the quality of Australian Music has really rose over the past few years... Hopefully they can name a few more big acts (*cough* the buttefly effect, Sunk Loto, Full Scale*cough*) to make the line up perfect... but who cares, its a festival, at the start of summer, just amps me right up ... as my mate Kev would say

IM EXCITED :D

...i was gonna close this but the timeline for posting an event that is a LARGE event is stretched from 4 to 8wks to 8 to 12wks.

and due to the fact tickets go on sale next week i will leave it open.

but all off topic chat will be deleted. (due to the fact this event is a good few months off and to try to avoid ad huuuge thread)

if anyone has a problem with this thread stayin open please email me.

:)

I shall be in attendance....$70 though, sheesh....the best thing about homebake was that while other festivals were around the $80-$90 mark this one was always around $50.

Jet headlining....and to think it was only 18 months ago they were playing on the juice stage at 1pm. At least they're worthy of their headlining status though, unlike alex lloyd who played to half-empty crowds when everyone left after grinspoon.

Unless it's completely and utterly bucketing down cats and dogs and prams I will be there.

I will definately be there!

Jet, Pete Murray & Thirsty Merc were all on my BDO wishlist, but homebake is just as fun!

I'm so there!

My new love is Pete Murray and i havn't felt this pasinately about an artist since i discovered Kasey Chambers years ago (and she's playing too!) and i really like Jet aswell not to mention quite a few on the line up! 8o

hoo tough call - would love to be there - saw most of the headliners at either BDO or Splendour - both absolutely massive festivals imo. still it is in sydney and it is over the holidays - too close to christmas for work to approve methinks

^^ Same

Theres only 2 onthe list that i actually would like to see. Bring Nick Cave back dammit, and the Church!!!!

$70, i wouldn't pay it, I can only imagine how much BDO will be next year :(

very pumped for this. no something for kate tho :(
ahh well. fingers crossed for the 2nd band anouncment

^^ I'm dissapointed that they wont be there too :(

It's been a few years since I went and the line up looks good, so I'll make an effort to attend.

:)

ahhh who cares...

any sydney siter should be going.

1. to just go out and have a top time, who cares how shit the line up is... EVERYONE knows there is no better atmosphere then a music festival...

2. Support your Aussie music, we should be living for this shit... we should be wearing these bands on our sleeve like the Aussie Flag does... and everytime you see an Aussie win... Fair enough, you can still see em at the annandale, metro or some crap, but still doenst have the same vibe!!!

3. As stated above... it the start of the summer festivals... what a way to start off!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hilltop Hoods :)
Eskimo Joe :)
Katalyst :)

It's the weekend after Earthcore, so hopefully my budget will extend to this cos I'd really like to go!

^^ want to make a weekend of it? :)

Grinspoon and I have been apart for far too long, it's time for drunken phil antics again!

id consider heading u for this but i saw all of the bands id travel up for not long ago at Splendour...so kinda defeats the purpose of comming up :\

damn...if you came I would be there for sure!! Still not 100% sold but I'll give it a few more weeks and then see how (un)cashed up I am

actually...change that maybe to a yes. Renee talked me into it last night so I'm there yay! See you up the front for the Hoods