Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What's the best prank you ever pulled?

Raz

Bluelighter
I never thought of myself as a pranky person, but upon thinking back it turns out I am...to me, a good prank is one where nobody gets hurt or upset but maybe a little embarassed because they're made to do or believe something silly. I don't know what the best thing I've ever done is, but these are the ones that come to mind....
  • This one I've done a couple times...put a bit of stickytape under the trackball of your workmate's mouse so it can't roll. Both times I did this, my friends were going nuts trying to figure out why their mouse wouldn't work, and didn't figure it out till I actually told them...
  • On a related note....once at work while my friend Val was on her break, I covered every row of her keyboard individually with a long line of stickytape...she didn't notice until she was actually on a call and tried to type, and it did her head in when she looked down to find out why the keys weren't working.... :)
  • The double pants trick (this probably only worked because everyone knows I don't wear underwear): I wore a pair of jeans under my pants the other day, then in the middle of our call centre told my friend Kate to cover me because I needed to take my pants off. I started undoing my fly and she freaked, hiding me behind a wheely bin. Then, with my pants around my knees I looked down and in a concerned voice said "OH MY GOD what's THAT???? " I kept freaking until she eventually agreed to look, and the look of relief on her face when she realised I wasn't actually naked from the waist down...that was priceless... =D
  • The one that backfired: When my friend Nicole went on her break at work, she forgot to lock her computer...I used her email account while she was gone to send an email to another friend of mine Amy, saying "I am a lesbian, I love you." I only did this because I knew Amy would realise it was a joke and run with it, but I didn't count on Nicole randomly deciding to go through her sent emails as soon as she got back from her break...she freaked out and got a supervisor over to try and recall it, but they couldn't figure out how. As soon as Amy got to work, Nicole runs over and spends ten minutes assuring her that the email wasn't sent by her...meanwhile I got this big nasty talking to by her supervisor about how I could get the sack for abusing our email priveleges and blah blah blah...it was funny though. =D

Last edited:
flaming shit on a doorstep in the middle of the night.

it was stupid, immature (we were about thirteen or so, i think), and could have got us in lots of trouble...but it was fun =D

will add more later. need to do homework :)

Took all of the globes out of the light fittings, so that none of the lights in the house would turn on.

It took them hours to work out that all of the globes had been removed and they weren't impressed! Still to this day no one realised it was me who actually did it. Can't believe I managed to act dumb and pull a straight face, they would have killed me. ;)

When I lived on campus at uni, all our pcs were hooked up to the uni lan. We installed a trojan..uh...I mean, remote administration program on a friends pc called back orifice which allows you to see what they're doing on their pc and take control if you want. We would do little things that doesn't really raise suspicion by the user but pisses them off to no end like when they're typing insert a few typos, or when they were trying to click on something, move the cursor too far so they're constantly missing an icon or something like that. We also used to type silly things into chat programs remotely and change small settings, it was fun.

my next door neighbor from a couple of years back was a real prick, so one night me and a mate decided to play a little prank on him. I wheeled his half full wheely bin over to his front door and tilted it on to a 45 degree angle (roughly) so that it was resting on the front of the door, I then proceeded to fill the bin up completely with water from his garden hose (this took sometime because I didn't want to make too much noise, it was about 2 am in the morning). Once full I knocked on his front door a few times and rang his doorbell. I then ran like a scared little girl back home and hid in the bushes out the front of my house. Well I guess you can imagine what happened once he opened the front door, lol, I would love to have seen the look on his face when all that shit gushed through his front door, though the cursing and yelling I heard coming from is house was priceless. Oh by the way if your reading this Rob your still a prick. :p

okay... where to start??? when i was at uni i lived on campus, so a lot of these happened there..

THE KITCHEN TIMER PRANK

at uni, we used to have metal framed furniture. this was great because we could attach those little magnetic kitchen timers to the underside of peoples desks in their room (or under their bed) and set them to go off at like 3am in the morning..

but one time we got this guy a beauty... we went to woolworths and bought 6 timers, and put them in various locations around his room (under desk, under bed, in his shoes, under a hat, even in his corflakes packet..) and set them to go off at 3am, 3.30am, 4am, 4.30am, 5.30am and the final one (in the cornflakes packet) to go off at 6am... he walked out into the hallway in the morning, swore at us and walked to the shower... we looked into his room and saw cornflakes everywhere.... he couldnt find the final alarm at 6am, when he finally realised it was his cornflakes packet beeping at him, he threw it against the wall....

THE SCARING PRANK

for those who watched big brother, i found trevor's little scaring people tricks hillarious... cause thats something i do...

another time at uni, we were drunk, sitting in the hallway at about 2am, and one of the girls (who was in bed asleep) walked out of her room to go to the toilet... whilst she did that, i jumped up, and hid inside her room behind her door, and when she came back and closed the door, i jumped out and grabbed her, yelling out "you shouldnt leave your door open like that". she screamed, opened her door, ran out of her room and into the wall opposite her door, landing in a crumpled heap on the ground, still screaming.... wot a response... 8o anyways, a couple of nites later, i was typing something on my computer in my room, and she walked past again, similar time of nite.... so i grabbed 4 bits of A4 paper and a black marker, ran into her room, and put a sheet on her desk saying "i told you not to leave your door open like that" went to her bed and put one on her pillow saying "who knows where i have been.......", felt down in her bed to where the warm part ended (where her feet went) and put one saying "look in your wardrobe". in her wardrobe i hung one saying "look behind you" (there was nothing there of course...) but i went back to my room, this girl walks past to go to her room again, and about 30 seconds later she screams, and runs screaming down the hallway...

THE PHONE PRANK

we had this dumb guy living with us at uni, and just for a laugh, i started pranking his room phone... he lived right at the end of the hallway, so it was funny to see him sprint up the hall to get his phone.. just before he got there, i'd hang up.. wait till he was down the end of the hallway and do it again... this went on for about 5 minutes, till he yells out "i know its one of you pricks" so i grab my mobile, and go talk to the guy. whilst talking to him, i dial his number from my mobile.. he runs off again.. and i hang up again.. as the guy walks back towards me, i dial again, he turns and runs back to get his phone.. and this goes on for another few minutes... it gets to the point where he is sitting at his desk, with his hand on the reciever waiting for the call.... when he lifted his hand off to scratch his head, i did it again.... he was really starting to get shitty.. so i said to him "rick, i reckon they have put a heat sensor on your phone" he was like "whats a heat sensor?" and i said "its something where they can detect the heat in your hand so it will disconnect before you pick it up. thats why its not ringing now because your hand is on it. you need to let it cool down". so i told him the best way to do that was to go for a walk around this tree i could see outside.... so the dumb bastard does it... and yes, while hes walking around the tree, i ring his phone again....

THE HUMAN FLYPAPER PRANK

get yourself some masking tape, and when someone is asleep inside their bedroom, run a horizontal strip of masking tape, starting about 20cm on the side of the door, along across the top of the door frame, then 20cm the other side. run the next strip so it slightly overlaps the one above it, then keep doing the whole way down the door, till you cover the whole door. then run a couple of big strips in an X shape over the ones you have put all the way down the door.

in the morning, the person will get up, and will open the door (hopefully) bleary eyed and will walk straight into it. after they pull themselves off it, they will try to punch through it, which they cant because its too strong & too sticky.. they need to punch through it with scissors or a knife...

just make sure you are no where to be seen when they are holding the scissors or knife...

THE WHITE DOME PRANK

i sure hope the bluelighters who we pulled this prank on have heard about it by now, otherwise i am a dead man next time they see me...

we were out one night for drinks, and got back to a friends place, where the friend wanted pills. all i had were two no-doze tablets, but they were in a little baggie, so they looked like pills.... i told him they were "white domes", an MDA pill that was pretty good... i told him he could have em for nothing cause i was catching a plane the next day and didnt want to carry stuff....

he spent about 10 minutes crushing and racking these up, where (i had a line for beliveability) and two others did thinking they were pills...

for those who were there and were aware of the prank, it was hillarious.... we nearly wet ourselves.. for those who thought they scored some free drugs... i really gotta say sorry... :( please dont kill me....8o

MUCK UP DAY PRANKS

ideas for kiddies in year 12 this year..

we tried growing grass in the ceiling by putting grass seed and watering the insulation batts....

we put flour on the celing fans, so when they were turned on it was like it was snowing...

but a mate of mine did the best at his school...

firstly they ground up laxatives into the teachers big cannister of nescafe blend 43 coffee..

and secondly rigged up a car battery to the metal urinal...

dammit, i've been typing for 30 minutes... i'll add more pranks later....

Last edited:
I havent got anything really evil to my name, but Ive -

- Super-glued my mates pint to the table. Hilarious :)

- Another time I took my friends jacket off a small stool he was sitting on (he'd gone to the toilet). So I turned the stool upside down and put the jacket back over it ;) That was fuckin funny, cos he went down in a very full pub surrounded by about 15 other people we knew!!

- The last one was innocent enough. One of my mates had left the room we were in for a few moments. When he came back in I picked up his phone that was beside me and pretended I was speaking with his girlfriend (of 9yrs!). "sooo, your wearning your black panties huh? ... I'd say they feel realllll nice ...etc ...etc ". The look on his face before he copped was fucking priceless :D

I convinced my brother to eat cat food when he was younger. Not the dry stuff either. But i guess everyone has done that

Great thread Raz............how many poeople are going back to work on Monday to play the mouse trick..........lol.

I got caught by my mate who stuck a match into my cigga and when it eventually went off, it scared six months growth out of me..........lol.

Got him back by placing a heap of flour on his sun visor in the car..........he always leaves early and has to use it.........sure enough he was absolutely covered in fl;our.............lol............it was so funny seeing him coming back into the house with white all over his blue trousers.

We had a footy watching night and a few of the lads snuck out the front and jacked up another mates car and took all four wheels off........lol.

Whenever we are away together we are always writing stuff on people as they sleep..........never be first in bed when ur away with us.

When we flew to the US for a football trip I crawled under the seats of the row in front and tied all four players laces to there seats..........worked ok but wouild have been better if they had all got up at once.........lol........stupid me, it was a plane and not a bus trip.........lol.

Buying bottles of coke and handing them arround and of course having well shaken one first..........lol.

oh yeah...

forgot about the:

GET READY FOR SCHOOL PRANK

when i was younger, i shared a room with my little brother...

i set all the clocks forward to 7am (it was really 2am). his alarm went off, he got up, got dressed, i snuck out and watched him start to make his breakfast, he looked outside and saw it was pitch black.. he looked at the clock on the microwave (forgot about that one...) and saw it was really 2am... he went back to bed, the first thing he says to me when he gets back into the room was "f**king c*nt!"

hhehehehehee....

^^^ lol nice one ;)

THE SCREAM TRICK

the movie never scared me, but i had this done to me once when i was 15ish..

a group of friends had been up most of the night and eventually we started talking about freaky things that had happened to us... so i was feeling a little edgy.

i walked into their kitchen (the lights were off) to get a glass of water... and this guy thought it'd be funny to dress in a scream costume and scare the shit out of me...

so naturally when i turn around and see this black figure holding a knife...i freaked.. i screamed at the top of my lungs, and i'm not usually easily scared! ..bastard..

another trick i tried he other night -

my boyfriend and i were both stoned and the house was dark, my bf went to the toilet..

so i hid under the computer desk with a plastic chair in front of me waiting for his return. when my bf came out, he thought i was sitting in the lounge chair and said something, i didn't respond..so he continued to make something to eat..

i pushed the plastic chair out as hard as i could towards him, i still couldn't be seen because i was in a shadow.. he just froze and didn't say a word until i started laughing ;) he thought it was a ghost lol.

some of you guys are real shitheads.. i love your style!

I love pulling pranks.. haven't done many lately.. so thanks for the inspiration.. muzby especially.. you really use your imagination don't you!

I love scaring people.. once my boyfriend and I lived in this granny flat with a garage attached.. I waited til he walked in there one night, and then turned the light out and shut the door, but I made these scary giggling noises like Blair Witch and he shit himself!

I also used to hide and watch him, and he'd hear me laughing, but couldnt find me..hehehe I've always done this though.. as a kid of about 4, I used to hide in the middle of clothing racks in stores when shopping with mum, and I'd watch her frantically run all over Kmart looking for me!

I once had a workmate call my (now ex-boyfriend) and tell him he'd won a $10,000 westfield shopping spree coz I knew he'd entered the competition. He was stoked.. and I let him think it was true for about 3 weeks, with the colleague calling the confirm a cheque was coming, and all these other calls, saying Westfields were having trouble finding the money to pay hehehe etc. etc.. aS IF! and he still fell for it.. it was fun telling him though! he was cut!

In high school a mate and I used to evacuate rooms with fart gas... thats always fun... you become a bit of a hero too for making kids get out of class and stuff! Heaps of fun!

oh this was priceless.. rip out some paspaylum (the long grass with little seedy & stick black bits at the top.. kinda looks like wheat.. but sticky like buds) and say to him.. "I'll show you a magic trick. Put this between your teeth like your holding a rose". Then rip the fucker out as quick as you can and the little seedy bits get stuck in his teeth! AHAHAHR OFL! what a cack! cracking myself up just reminiscing....

I dont know if this is a prank.. but I used to paint my dogs claws with bright red nailpolish.. he was no little poofy ankle biter either.. he was a 50kg boxer with big saggy balls!

once when i worked as a kitchenhand, I exchanged our drinking waterbottle for a bottle of vinegar and watched as my friend guzzled it down! heheh

i'm sure I'll think of more.... :)

Actually i think my best are probably simply done by telling a story.

I have a really good ability to hold a straight face even telling the most stupid of stories and i love catching out the gullible..........lol..........we now have a rule around my mates that if u get them then u have to be honest within 5 minutes, cos it got to the point where nobody knew what to believe.......lol.

One mate was over a few years ago and we were playing Gran Turismo on play station.

He had never played the game and remarked how realistic it was.

He particularly liked one of my cars which wasnt available until late in the game and he asked if he could drive it........lol..........Im thinking..(well of course....its not real......lol).........and so I said to him.........Sure mate, no probs, just be careful cos if u crash it, I have to send away to Japan to get a new program to fix whatever is broken and it can get expensive...........lol..........he still believes it to this day.

I took a few young mates fishing last year.........they were kids from my football team...........when we went through Galston, I showed them where I used to live and its sort of right down in a gully............They asked me if it ever flooded cos there was a small creek..........I laughed and said are you being serious, havent u ever heard of Galston Gorge???..........Why do u think its called a gorge..........this entire area is like a huge dam and it often just fills up with water...........last time was about ten years ago and they had to get the fire brigade and army out to pump all the water out............lol.

I knew I had them by the questions that started like.......did your house get floodeed etc.....

Now the area I showed them was pretty much the size of Sydney CBD and muct have contained a few hundred houses........lol.

Great memories.

at a keg party, or any party that involves the consumption of lots of alcohol(beer mainly) arm yourself with cling wrap.
and when everyone is well intoxidrunk cover the bowl of the toilet with cling wrap, making sure not to scratch the wrap, to keep it as transparent and even as possible.

Depending on how drunk everyone is, the trick is only discovered once yellow fluid seeps under the toilet door, or some poor fool with diarhhoea sits on the 'wrapped' toilet bowl

disgusting

8)

At the accomodation at uni there was a long hall way with doors on either side. If you got a bit of steel trace (wire) and some crimps, you could loop them around the door nobs of two opposite rooms and effectively lock two people in their rooms.

There's a small do it yourself electronic circuit called a cricket. It's easy to build with only one IC and a LDR, when they lights go off, after about 5 minutes it starts chirping like a cricket. When the lights go on, it stops. Some models even have a microphone to stop when it hears a sound and it's about the size of a packet of matches. Easy to hide :D

Rubbing vicks or denocrub on the inside of someones jocks is always funny.

If you want to cause problems at the shops. In the supermarket, ask for like a kilogram of some fish product (prawns work well) from the deli department, then hide it somewhere in the shops behind lots of other products or on really high shelves.

Punching pin holes in a mates supply of condoms is always a recipe for hilarity.

1st day of kindigarden.. I saw these guys in white coats putting something in a van outside through the window of our class, so i go to this little kid, "some guys in white coats just put your mummy in that van", while pointing out the window. This made the kid hysterical, he wouldnt stop crying and screaming for his mummy all day till she came to pick him up in the afternoon.

THE SUPERMARKET PRANK

walk around the supermarket with a basket full of condoms and haemorroid cream..

drop a packet of condoms in an old persons trolley when they are not looking, and drop the cream in a younger adults trolley..

makes for funny scenes at the checkouts....

Originally posted by muzby
THE WHITE DOME PRANK

i sure hope the bluelighters who we pulled this prank on have heard about it by now, otherwise i am a dead man next time they see me...

we were out one night for drinks, and got back to a friends place, where the friend wanted pills. all i had were two no-doze tablets, but they were in a little baggie, so they looked like pills.... i told him they were "white domes", an MDA pill that was pretty good... i told him he could have em for nothing cause i was catching a plane the next day and didnt want to carry stuff....

he spent about 10 minutes crushing and racking these up, where (i had a line for beliveability) and two others did thinking they were pills...

for those who were there and were aware of the prank, it was hillarious.... we nearly wet ourselves.. for those who thought they scored some free drugs... i really gotta say sorry... :( please dont kill me....8o

I still think about that night and laugh my head off. =D

Ice_O - If someone had done that scream trick to me I would have had to have counselling. My god!

Muzby- i can remember DJC telling me a story like that maybe it was another occasion! classic!

^^^ yes indeed you would have had DJC telling you of that prank, he was one of the people pissing themselves laughing....