Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

chocolate

muzby

Bluelighter
well, got into another debate today about chocolate bars ( i tend to do this in my line of work... ;) )

anyhoo, just wanted to find out i guess... what's everyones favourite chocolate??

i've always been a big fan of kit kat chunky's, but lately, i've become a fan of the kinder bueno bar...

and when it comes to straight out chocolate blocks, nothing beats a good lindt bar.. :)

mmmm.... dammit... just thinking about it is making me hungry!!

8( :\ 8o =D

^Damn you! I'm almost tempted to undo all of my hard work today and walk down to the shops just to get a crunchie, or a peppermint crisp.

i love all chocolates. but my absolute favourite is cadbury's black forest. it is so unbelievably good

I like a Mars Bar, I don't really like chocolate that is just one flavour (Milky Bar, or Nestle blocks).

Umm i would have to say milky Bar only cause I love white chocolate yummmmmmmmmo

picnic, twix, those kinder bars and twirls have always been my bars of choice
chocolate-wise, as much as I like the classy shit, I'll eat anything as long as its not dark

why must be in a society where we judge chocolate bars over one another, why cant we just enjoy them all together?

mmm... i cant pick a standalone chocolate..

Golden Roughs are good.
Kinder aswell
Picnic / Twix - the usual.

most chocolate is good, unless it is fake chocolate or turkish delight flavoured .. or orange for that matter.

fake chocolate?
wtf?
you better not be paying out white chocolate here... :X

raverchik said:
Umm i would have to say milky Bar only cause I love white chocolate yummmmmmmmmo

That stuff doesn't really taste like white chocolate, it's like an imitation or something, I bought one today out of boredom.

because its not real chocolate? 8)

See, if this was a carob thread, then I would be mistaken in posting this here. But since we're talking about chocolate itself, and not its nemesis.

In the context of this thread, yes it does. begone with your pro-carob and anti-crap argument and begin a carob thread if it floats your boat
:p

besides - calling it crap in my original argument was through 2nd hand experience. I'm about 99.1% certain that you've, at some point in your life, used someone elses experiences in making decisions as to the viability of a certain selection?
If 9.3/10 people tell me its crap, I'll stick to general consensus and not go out of my way to prove them right.
I am only human. And part sheep too. Hence me following the leaders

Oh my. I love chocolate. I love to eat a lot of chocolate. If I don't have any for a few days I end up eating milo out of the tin or eating chocolate flavouring. I will stoop to any level.

Favourite chocolate... hmmm... for every day bars:
- chokito
- mint pattie
- crunchie
- the big caramello koalas
- Fry's Turkish Delight

I've been looking for a kinder bueno... I went to three service stations on my way home yesterday and none of them were stocking it yet!