Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Meetup 14/5 - Meet VIP visitors Wazza and Muzby

yes'm

Bluelighter
This is just a heads up becuase venue and exact time havent been sent.

BUT a date has: Next friday the 14th there is going to be a meet-up, and the oportunity to meet wazza and muzby who are both going to be over from melboune and hopefully lots of perth crew as well.

So leave next friday evening free, and watch this space for developments :D

On that note. Both visitors are staying in town, so consensus is a venue in perth or northbridge preferably... or maybe subi because of ease of public transport. Can anyone suggest a venue that wont be ridiculously crowded with suits drinking after work?

Last edited:
Date: 14/4 (next friday)

Venue: Brass Monkey 209 William St Perth

Time: 8:30pm

come one come all

Me and swe_E_tie are there, and i aint wearing no freakin red shirt this time:)ph@ndo, go Boro)

looks like I will be there then :)

For a trendy take on the traditional pub, head to The Brass Monkey, 209 William St. at James Street, Northbridge (tel. 08/9227 9596). Downstairs are several bars including a wine bar serving gourmet pizzas, and a beer garden. Wednesday to Saturday head upstairs to the Glasshouse for live entertainment, including the Laugh Resort comedy club from 8pm Wednesdays for a A$10 (US$6.50) cover.

Just wondering, is there *any* sort of dress code?

Last edited:
Neat casual, like most places in Perth. Although white sneakers and shorts would be pushing it I think. You'd better be there Wazza, this little do is being held in yours and Muzby's honour. It would be disrespectful not to attend.

I'll be going, if only to size you and Muz up to other Victorians I know.

linusSL said:
Me and swe_E_tie are there, and i aint wearing no freakin red shirt this time:)ph@ndo, go Boro)

8o Are you sure !! I found that it distracted from one of your heads last time and let's face it THAT can ONLY be a good thing right. ;)

It'll be good to see you all again.

aye yes'm (or closest mod), thread title is stating meetup for 14/4 when it should be 14/5. Turn out might not be so good if ppl think it has been and gone=D

We'll be the ones being rowdy in the corner early in the night and passed out in the corner later that night.

wazza said:
looks like I will be there then :)

Just wondering, is there *any* sort of dress code?

Its an extremely formal place, i would suggest hiring a suit (thats if you dont intend on bringing one with you).

;)

Couldnt resist commenting, seriously its just a pub in northbridge nothing too flash.

Generally places like the brass monkey wouldnt be too crowded on a friday evening so it should be a good place too meet. Anyone got any suggestions on where to meet inside?

re: attire - i'd say a decent shirt and nice pants. No uber biggie.

i guess i know a fair amount of you BL's by now (except you GillyWin - sorry about my muntedness at 2tribes!!) so spotting you shouldn't be to hard!!

^^ Don't know me :p

But apparently I'm not significant :(

h@ndo said:
^^ Don't know me :p

But apparently I'm not significant :(

Fucking hell! It's about time H@ndo. Do you know how long we've been trying to get you to accept that? It's nice to see you've made progress ;)

eeek just figured out this is the same night as my mates 21st. :(

I'm gunna still try and drop by tho

Pseudo G said:
I'll be going, if only to size you and Muz up to other Victorians I know.

wazza - 11 inches
muzby - 9 1/2 inches

average victorian - 3 inches.

I believe this to be probably the best occasion to get any and all Perth BL'ers out for a meet and greet.

I think we should name and shame any Perth BL who don't show without a good reason

That's life
I'm Derryn Hinch8o

Muzby your obviously talking Brain Circumference then ??

;)