Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melbourne meetup - Saturday 20th March - Bimbo Deluxe

Raz

Bluelighter
Let's try this again...I'm apparently quite retarded and the first time I posted this I did so in the Lounge... 8(

I'm coming to Melbourne from March 18 - 22 and I really wanna have a meetup...but as I haven't been down to my old hunting grounds for several months now I dunno what's about, what's cool, what's been nuked.

I'd like some of my M-Town kids to come up with some ideas for a bl meetup, and when we have something settled I'll chuck it in Events...ideas now, hurry!! :X;)%)

--Raz--

EDIT: This is all spelled out a bit more later in the thread but I thought I'd answer a few questions....
  • YES, everyone is welcome...bluelighters and greenlighters and even the lurker slackasses who never post... ;)
  • ADDRESS: Bimbo Deluxe is on the corner of Brunswick and Rose Streets in Fitzroy, right amongst all the Brunswick Street shopping/cafes /etc
  • This is their website if you want more details about the actual venue:Bimbo!

I'll see y'all there from 2pm... =D

Last edited:
Winery tour ;) oh hang on, thats the weekend before.

Bimbo Deluxe in Fitzroy.

hopefully i'll be there, but don't expect a) ideas, or b) any form of actual commitment ;)

Well, my interest is now officially registered...now Raz, are you after a going out type of meet-up or a non-drug-related, daytime type of meetup?

Either way, I'm in.

Shrugs. Im figuring we're all pretty indecisive. Just tell me where and when......

haste said:

Bimbo Deluxe in Fitzroy.

haste, I love you. Bimbo is my absolutely favourite place in Melbourne. This is winning so far.

Do they still have Sam the giant 5th dimensional cockroach on the ceiling? (ie:the massive fairy lights?)

More importantly do they still have the comfy couches and the KILKENNY!!?

Oh, and should probably throw in the necessary disclaimer....this isn't remotely about drugs, it's about meeting/catching up with some cool people. I don't plan on doing anything more illicit than drinking copious amounts of sweet sweet beer. :) :)

I'll also give everyone the usual reminder that we are on a publically accessible website and so to be aware of that when posting...back to the meetup! Who's down with Bimbo Deluxe?? =D

^^ the comfy couches are still there :), but alas the Kilkenny is gone :(

But still Bimbo Deluxe rocks!

Count me in :)

Pick a date when im not working and i'll be there.

It'll be good to meet a Bluelighter other then Wazza. It might change they way i feel about Bluelighter's. ;)

I have the strangest feeling this is gonna fall on its ass LOL, but let's see....I'm thinking Bimbo Deluxe on Saturday arvo, March 20....if there's no dissension in the ranks before the end of this week, I'll move this to Events....

yes every bluelighter is welcome.

Raz - book it and they will come (from Waynes World 2) ;)

he lies. its strictly the in-crowd, who are randomly selected by racing cane toads in a remote farm in outback queensland. The results are then flown by multiple pigeons, and the winning pigeon is then allowed into the in-crowd.

Of course everyones allowed :)
unless raz is imposing some sort of regulation
March 20 - uni time! \O/ i can get drunk and not have to excuse myself from work

I'm guessing some ppl have already met, for those of us who are relatively new and would like to come along how do we know who you all are?

hey i'm kinda new about.
can i come?

march 20, afternoon, bimbo deluxe + wear a red rose.

omg omg omg, what to wear??? only 30 shopping days to...

I believe Raz will be wearing a Roman toga - hail Caeser ;)

You find us there hehe