PDA

View Full Version : TV: The Surreal Life [mega merge]

Pages : [1] 2

PREMIUMUNLEADED
21-01-2004, 15:32
Ok I only saw half of this, but they got Ron Jeremy, Vanilla Ice a/k/a Mr Vanwinkle,lol. Tammy Faye, Eric Estrada, some baywatch bimbo and FUCKING TRISHELLE FROM REAL WORLD LAS VEGAS? WTF???

I might be missing someone but does anyone really care, lol. I just want to know why that stupid hoe is on this show? Can someone please tell me? When was she ever anything worth being on a show like this besides now being able to do those god dam road rules vs real world challenges now?

I love Tammy Faye thou, she cracks me up.

Trippies
21-01-2004, 18:03
ooooh i've been dieing to see this show! I hear Ron Jeremy goes out of his way to act like a pig just to piss off tammy faye. heheh that sounds like so much fun to watch! what time is it on at? I know its WB on sundays but..

LapDawg
22-01-2004, 01:37
and I thought they were grasping for straws the first season...

alasdairm
22-01-2004, 08:43
i stumbled across this by accident the other night and was totally sucked in. the program was extremely well named - watching it was a very surreal experience.

can't wait for the next one :)

alasdair

randycaver
22-01-2004, 08:47
what station is this on?

PREMIUMUNLEADED
22-01-2004, 13:55
the wb56! I got sucked in myself, Ron Jeremy is funny. I'd like to drop kick Vanilla Ice.

PREMIUMUNLEADED
22-01-2004, 14:04
Tracy Bingham, Bringham?? I don't know how to spell it. Thats the chick from baywatch the black, plastic looking girl with huge boobs.

Web
22-01-2004, 21:48
Sweet, I didn't know they were bringing back this show... too bad richmond doesn't have a WB afilliate. :\

DigitalDuality
22-01-2004, 22:19
^
my parents live in richmond, i have no prob getting the WB there..

Benefit
23-01-2004, 07:36
I just caught some of this and it was pretty funny watching Vanilla Ice pick Gary Coleman up and threaten to put him in the deep fryer.

Atari
23-01-2004, 16:06
I think Vanilla Ice and Ron Jeramy are both freakin hillarious!!!!!! hahahahahahahahaahha what a great show!!!!

PunkGrizz2005
26-01-2004, 05:24
Ron jeremy takes the show, but i like vanilla ics b-cuz he sure knows how to cuss ;)....i missed 2day's show :( can n-e one tell me what happened on 2day's show?

Atari
26-01-2004, 16:10
I missed the very beginning, but it was great.... Trashelle (or whatever her name is) got all plastered and said that she wanted to bang Rob... well, he shut her down with a quickness saying that he had seen the real world and knew what she was like... plus he was happily married and stuff... it was great... the next day she was hung over like hell and pissed off.. lol .... then they had to put on a play for some like 6 year olds... they had like 6 hours to learn the whole thing... it was hillarious!!!!!! Ron Jeramy was the director... hahahahahaha.... anyway.... Trashelle kept puking the whole time and noone know what they were doing, it was hillarious!!

Frosty da snowman
27-01-2004, 03:31
I am sadly very addicted to this show. It's everthung I say is wrong with TV, but I can't get enough of it. I hope it comes out on DVD unedited. I want to see what winds up being cut.

PunkGrizz2005
27-01-2004, 05:45
OMG! that's soo funny! XD Ron Jeremy directing a kids play? wow i gotta wait and see that on thursday :(

Atari
27-01-2004, 16:23
Originally posted by Frosty da snowman
I am sadly very addicted to this show. It's everthung I say is wrong with TV, but I can't get enough of it. I hope it comes out on DVD unedited. I want to see what winds up being cut.

that would be sweeeeeeeet

GentlemanLoser
28-01-2004, 02:32
I can't explain it, but I have a thing for Trishelle.

I've only watched it once, and it's awful. Reality TV is about ready to get truly and wonderfuly bad, but in ways that are cruel and life-ruining for the cast (making it wondefuly entertaining to watch).

Reality TV will hit new lows yet, before the trend dies. I can't wait! :D

PREMIUMUNLEADED
30-01-2004, 03:46
^ I pity you, j/k, lol ;) She was cute when on the real world but she looks like shes been around the block 1 to many times now. Which as the whole world knows she has been.

Sebastians_ghost
20-09-2004, 08:35
Anyone else agree that Flava Flav is hands down reality TV's most entertaining new personality?

http://www.vh1.com/sitewide/flipbooks/img/shows/surreal_life_3/72cf2363.jpg

http://www.vh1.com/sitewide/flipbooks/img/shows/surreal_life_3/73df2056.jpg

http://www.vh1.com/sitewide/flipbooks/img/shows/surreal_life_3/72cf5630.jpg

http://www.vh1.com/sitewide/flipbooks/img/shows/surreal_life_3/prev128.jpg

FLAVA FLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAV!!!!

Web
20-09-2004, 23:00
I have yet to catch an episode of this, but I'm not worried since MTV and VH1 notoriously reply every fucking thing WAY too many times...

And I've got to agree, not only is Flava entertaining, I think he's going to make The Surreal Life look a bit more appealing to other has-been celebs that could be on future installments. What I would like to see next is some of the favorites from all three "seasons", like Flava, Vanilla Ice, Vince Neal, Hammer and Ron Jeremy. As for females the only one I think I wouldn't mind seeing back would be the Baywatch chick from the second season... can't recall her name at the moment, but she was SUCH a freak when she got her drink on... now THAT'S entertainment!

wanderlust
21-09-2004, 01:31
i really had no intention of watching this...
but at 3 in the morning i got sucked in this weekend...
ack!
and i enjoyed the mindless fun i got from it
i have to agree that flava is the best of the house... the other may get better since i only saw the first show and jordan knight is fat(ter) and annoying

last season's thread (http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=117934&highlight=surreal)

KaNdii kiSses
21-09-2004, 03:03
Yeah I agree Flava Flav is most definitly reality tv material LoL. I am not sure about some of the cast members such as Jordan Knight. He is kind of irritating already.

Goodspeed
21-09-2004, 05:05
you know I don't like saying anyone is ugly but that man is ugly

sure is funny though

michael
21-09-2004, 21:44
he's aged so badly i didn't even recognize him.

frostyangel
22-09-2004, 07:16
Those two are freaking hilarous.. I love watching it to see what their going to say next...

LinZ-E
22-09-2004, 07:40
Originally posted by wanderlust
i really had no intention of watching this...
but at 3 in the morning i got sucked in this weekend...
ack!
and i enjoyed the mindless fun i got from it

same thing that happened to me. I really am not a bag fan of reality shows, but I am strangely captivated by it...cracks me up putting three (relatively) sane individuals with three who appear to be insane...

ChemicalMonkey
22-09-2004, 07:56
Flava Flavvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv!!!!

that shit cracks me up....the show is so bad, but so entertaining

Mazey
22-09-2004, 21:25
Flav is the only interesting one on season 3, I liked season one much better .:\ I'd like to see someone like David Lee Roth on season 4=D

MynameisnotDeja
25-09-2004, 02:27
Haha I love this show. Charro is funny as fuck and so is Flava Flav. That chick Brigitte is seriously grody. Ryan Starr is annoying as hell.

xena
29-09-2004, 06:13
i'm oddly amused by flava's and briget's relationship. they're so crazy, they're perfect together. although they were recently on howard stern together and briget said she's engaged to some guy in europe. poor flav.:(

MynameisnotDeja
29-09-2004, 07:01
Shes already hooked up with two other guys on the show..well one when they were in socal and the other apparantly next episode. That woman is strange in more ways than one......she creeps me out.

AstridAsteroid
02-10-2004, 10:31
Haha, Flava Flav is ridiculous "checka one two checka"... ew, he is SO repulsive and a little scary at times, but hell, he's awesome!

Ryan's annoying, Jordan is kinda creepy, Dave-- well, I can only ever picture him doing Alanis Morrisette *shudder*, Charo's fucking weird-- it's fun to laugh at her english =X, and Brigette-- she's fucking awesome. Word!

pinksmot
02-10-2004, 19:37
i've been sucked in...
good stoner entertainment, but i have to put on the captions when charo talks, it makes it a lot funnier

Hypnotik1
02-10-2004, 20:28
I was stoked when i found out flava was gonna be on a reality show.....He's freakin crazy....He's cool as shit!!-

Bridgette is one wacky ass woman, she's gonna be te drama queen of the show - Charro is cool i like her - the american idol chik is ok but i can see her being all prissy and cauising shit - Joey seems like a decent guy, i dont see him being a prob - Jordan is fat lazy bastard, a lil bitch at times too, he will lose his mind at some point in the season...

vibr8tor
03-10-2004, 21:09
I think Ryan is hot. And yet something tells me that under all those clothes, she's a he. Her voice is too low for her to have a vagina.

Flava rules!!!

xena
04-10-2004, 04:06
i agree! ryan is hot. her voice is weird though. it's deep, and there's some kind of accent there. anyone know where she's from? i can't stand her personality though. she seems really selfish and stuck up.

onetwothreefour
04-10-2004, 13:53
this looks fairly insane :)

is it on in australia?

wanderlust
04-10-2004, 23:43
but every time dave talks i get flashbacks and then he starts going 'cut it out' in my mind

fruitfly
04-10-2004, 23:48
^ LOLOLOLOL

Sebastians_ghost
05-10-2004, 17:18
Originally posted by wanderlust
but every time dave talks i get flashbacks and then he starts going 'cut it out' in my mind

Dude, I think you are the only other person besides who still remembers the show "Out Of Control". I will never forget Dave doing that stupid finger motion when he said "Cut It Out".

What ever happened to that crazy bitch from the show... I think her name was "Liz"? She would just start screaming WHOOOOOUUUOOO WHOOOOUUOO, over and over and looked like she was on crack.

AAAAH, the memories!

Sebastians_ghost
05-10-2004, 17:20
http://www.tvtome.com/images/shows/3/1/2-8255.gif

headknocka
05-10-2004, 17:32
FALVA FUCKIN OWNS

"operation we all in this house together and there aint shit you can do about it ,is now in affect"

FLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVA FLAAAAAAAV!!!!!!

onetwothreefour
05-10-2004, 19:35
Originally posted by onetwothreefour
is it on in australia?

^_^

wanderlust
24-12-2004, 16:44
no no no, i dont think it was liz... mabe diz
crazy crack ho

but now....
vh1 is taking flavor and bridgette's love affair on the road...
in strange love reality series
http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/ShowMainServlet/showid-31218/

i saw the preview for the first episode and flav goes to visit her and she is engaged... ok, now what? the end of the show, i hope. maybe she dumps her normal man for the flavor, baby

Perpetual Indulgence
26-12-2004, 03:06
My bf totally called it while we were getting sucked into the Flava Flav/MTV rerun train wreck, "that guy will have his own show" and now with the upcoming Birgette and Flav series....macadocious. I feel compelled to watch as it is replayed over and over....

Mazey
11-01-2005, 03:03
did anyone watch the premiere of season 4 Sunday night ?1-9-05

kidd plur
11-01-2005, 18:49
Mini-me is freaky
Looks like it is going to be a good season

DarthMom
11-01-2005, 19:12
omigod, *dons my fake nose and black eyeglasses so noone recognizes me as i hide my head in shame*

I love this show, i have since it started. Yeah, poor mini me, he is just too damn small, he didn't drink much it seemed....usually in these shows, when someoen is drunk, they show them throwing back in tons of clips, but they only showed him drink a few. I felt so bad for him, frankly, he looked kinda bad, I would have been worried.

I love that model chick, she was the winner of that first model search reality show. She is so real, and so awesome, glad to see her again.

Any fans of last season, looks like flavor and bridgitte have their own show/special now, where they reunite (lol) what a funny couple....it is on VH1 tonight.

Is the show only on VH1 now? I havent seen it anywhere else...and is the second one on tonight or next week??

Oh and that da brat can fucking kiss off, did you see the preview where she makes jane cry over being a "has been"

WTF? she better hope someone remembers her sorry ass in 20 yrs. bitch.

jane is so cute.

wanderlust
11-01-2005, 20:48
just a linky reminder to the last season: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=159083&highlight=surreal

i didnt realize this was only two weeks of living together until i heard mini me (i think) on stern

Billy Orange
13-01-2005, 11:01
mini me drunk az shit, butt ass naked on the scooter pissing on a wall, this is great reality tv.