• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How Fast? How Hard? And What Position? (merged)

sh0ck3r

Bluelighter
most preferred position for females?

i am just curious, what sexual position is the most stimulating for girls? what gets you to orgasm, or close to it? peace.

(this thread has been merged, and is now the big ol' merged thread for ALL 'favorite position' answers :D)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this may differ a little between girls. But, imo girl on top is the best for reaching orgasm. There is definite clitoral stimulation in that position. I have also found the chair and even missionary to work well for this. The key to reaching orgasm is to have clitoral stimulation. So, doggy style is also good if you can incorporate manual stimulation as well. I also find that once you have an orgasm it is easier to have one in the more complicated positions because you get to know how it feels. Anyway hope that answers your question.

I personally love missionary. But I dont cum to easily from that. for an orgasm, i like doggy style.

doggy style on and on my back with my legs tucked up towards my chest..but not of course on my chest because i have my b/f there..lol

Last edited:
I like being on top, which is strange for someone with a submissive bent, but mmm, having him pull me down on him in the heat of passion and rail me hard...

ok I better stop now, company (family) is here. ;)

my fave is a version of doggy, where theres a pillow under my hips as i'm lying down, legs between my boys as he lays on top of me. very nice and cosy. love it!

doggy but the only way i can actually reach orgasm through intercourse is me being on top...and the guy has to know what he's doing to cos its really hard for me to actually acheive it at all :(

^^
its hard for me too. tho i think its mostly psychological, so i'm trying to get over it.

i think mine is actually physical hey...there hasn't been many that have been able to :\

For orgasm, me on top works best, though whether it works well depends on the guy... it doesn't work with my current guy for some reason. But I'd have to say that my favorite is being on all fours w/him behind me, grabbing my hips. Drool.... ;)

I've never been able to cum on top...

What works best for me is missionary, with a few pillows behind me and one leg up, wrapped around him and one leg down. I have yet to hear of anyone else who finds this to be as stimulating as I do though.

for a guaranteed orgasm: on top
for a likely oragasm: on bottom
for a guaranteed no-orgasm (so far anyway): any other way

when a girl is on top, does it make a difference for her whether she is facing towards or away from the guy?

off topic a lil,when my ex used to ride me and when she would cum the head of my dick would hit somthin inside her,she said it was "the spot"....i mean it would hit it hard somtimes, and somtime it would hit and slide down the shaft ,man that felt good,anyone had this happen..>?

gotta be facing the guy and doing the whole grinding thing

damn i want sex now :p

sh0ck3r said:
when a girl is on top, does it make a difference for her whether she is facing towards or away from the guy?

I don't think (for me) it feels right when you are facing away from the guy. Plus, no kisses.

:\

I can only orgasm in missionary, but I also like sitting on top of him in a chair.

I think it feels great to face away while on top, but orgasm hasn't happened that way yet. I have to be facing him.

If I'm on top (facing him) & riding it really deep & slow. Missionary does the trick too :)
Doggy doesn't really do it for me...