Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb - Dec 6, 2003 - QBH - Carl Cox Global Tour

Airwalk

Bluelighter
Carl Cox will be making his first visit to Australian shores in almost three years. He will be supported by some of Austraila's finest Tek DJ's. The venue may be QBH but there are few venues that can match the sound quality this venue is capable of acheiving. More details to follow.

Artists

CARL COX (3 Hour Set)
He is indisputably the world biggest DJ - in every sense of the word!

A powerhouse of a man, with seemingly limitless reserves of energy, Carl has a passion for his craft that has never for a minute faded into cynicism. With a history dating back to the very start of the acid-house revolution, the first nights of Paul Oakenfold’s The Project and Danny Rampling’s Shoom club, Carl has always continued to push musical boundaries, to work hard and to do it on his own terms. Despite his many career accomplishments, Carl has always maintained a connection with the dancers on the floor, never isolating himself from his audience. His DJing reflects his open mindedness and the experiences that his world travel brings. It is this that has earned Carl Cox the distinction as one of the best entertainers in the world.

Whether you have Melbourne memories of Carl peforming at the rear of the Palace in the early nineties, the sweat box that was the Dome show in 1995 , The Royal Exhibition Buildings on NYE 1997, the Boiler Room at The Big Day Out in 2001 or from some where else across the globe in the last 15 years - don’t miss out on his first visit in 3 years for a 3 hour Global shake down when he hits town this December.

With
Ben Sims
and locals

Venue

QBH
1 Queensbridge St, Southbank
10pm - 7am

Tickets

Early Bird tickets $40 (inc gst +bf)
onsale Friday Oct 24th until Friday November 7th or sold out
Full Price tickets $50 (inc gst +bf)
onsale from Saturday November 8th or when early birds are sold out

Early Birds from
Central Station
Inthemix online
Ticketmaster7 (outlets, online or phonecharge 136 100)

carlcox.gif

Last edited:
Can't forget Ben Sims!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cromack + Digby are on the lineup (so far?)..

This is gonna be AWESOME. See you there Mr Airwalk :)

Yeah, seems it's going to be Carl Cox, Ben Sims, Simon Digby and Ben Cromack. (as I said, maybe current lineup, not sure if more people to be added)

OMG! If this is the lineup - I can almost guarantee it will be the best party this year easily.

Can anyone confirm the international lineup of Ben Sims and Carl Cox together? I will only accept a "yes its true". :D

well it came from Simon Digby's mouth. I have no idea if you will accept that :p But then again, on www.wetmusik.com

Ben Sims

December Tour:
Fri Dec 5th - Sydney - Slipp Inn
Saturday 6th December - OPEN
Sunday 7th December - Perth - Delirium Event.
promoters please contact [email protected] for all enquiries.

I feel sorry for the guy if he played Sydney one day, Melbourne the next and Perth the next day after that. I'd say he would be one tired mofo by the Perth tour and wouldn't play his best?

Hmm.. Guess have to wait for official official word.... DOH

Well, Sdyney now has Ben Sims confirmed for the line up. Yay.. Check http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?postid=1347748#post1347748

I plan to goto both of these gigs for sure.

Last edited:
PHWOAR!

Ben simms & carl cox in the same night??

pity its at QBH.....

Didn't Ben Sims come out this year and play at Billboards? Or was that last year??

Ben Sims was march of this year. Long enough to almost say last year and boy, it was LOUD at billboards with Ben Sims... VERY LOUD.. (and no one sold ear plugs there or near the place!)

mmmmm big black cox ;)

I really wanna go but not sure yet due to its close vicinity to earthcore...here's hoping though.

Yep I just found out its Carl Cox and Ben Sims on the same night, all I have to say is OMG and yep this has the power to be the best night of the year with this lineup, absolutely cant wait, woohooooooo! So rapped :D

Summer parties are officially here... damnit!
Not as keen as most on this one, rapidly looking interest in techno (due to rapid loss of interest in being awake all night), but if Timmy and my mates are there, how can i resist?! just gonna find it hard to justify $40-$50 bucks + tho... ah... summer...

How can there be no interest in a lineup like this? I am standing by my statement, this looks to have the potential of being the best party this year, cannot wait!

oh, there is interest... but its minimal... the interest lies mainly in my mates and not the music/venue/expected crowd size for this particualr event. maybe i'm *gasp* jaded...
hmmm, nah, i can't be if i'm still using *stars* ~and~ back on Bluelight, to say the least!

Im amazing how its CARL COX with little ben sims.
Ben Sims is easily one of the best in the bizness, he is wikkid, and the only thing that can fuck this party up is bad sound.

yeah i think i will be making an appearance at this one guys, looks set to be a great fucking night