• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Zopiclone after cocaine/MDMA

batty3

Greenlighter
Hi all, sorry if this is a common question. Im sure it is, but half an hour of googling and looking in here has only come up with some half answered derailed threads and I would love some direct answers.

I got hold of some 7.5mg zopiclone today, and am planning to save them for the rare occasions these days I take either cocaine or MDMA. I normally go pretty easy on these things. Only take either maybe 2 or 3 times a year, and when I do I might have 250mg-ish of mdma, or maybe 4/5 bumps/keys of cocaine. One or the other, not both. I then love having 1 prescription valium at the end of the night to stop that hour or two of laying in bed unable to sleep.

Say it's 7/8am, I've had 5 keys of coke from about 1am-5am. Or a pill in 4 quarters over the same time frame. Is half a 7.5mg zopiclone going to send me easily to sleep like a valium does? Or a whole 7.5mg? I basically just don't like to assault my brain too much, but if a zopiclone could be taken relatively safely, and is going to turn an hour of laying in bed feeling a bit stressed into feeling nice and sleepy that would be great.

I don't really drink while taking either mdma or cocaine, but I am likely to have a few lines of K at the end of the night with both, in case that changes things.

Cheers for any knowledge/experience all

I did an experiment once - I took 20mg of zolpidem and 40mg of adderall at the same time to see what would win; I was fast asleep in less than an hour.

hmm half a pill might not be enough im afraid. id take the full 7.5mg (which is the regular dose).