• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Zomorph and tramadol

Inc3pti0n

Bluelighter
Hi guys I haven?t posted or been active ina while. Recently I?ve got some 10mg Zomorph capsules with the beads in them. Never had these before but I daily take x4 50mg tramadol. Is this safe and also is taking diazepam alongside upto 30mg safe ?

EDIT - ** I should also add I am a long term user of tramadol but first time ever using zomorph/morphine

edit - really looking for an answer to my latest reply on the thread please, I’m in a lot of pain and have saved capsules in order to attempt this.

Last edited:
While 10mg is a very conservative dose and considering it's extended release, which cuts down the peak effect even more, Morphine is a different cat then Tramadol. I'd try it out a couple times by itself so you have an idea of how you'll tolerate it, it can have some undesirable side effects like itching. As far as Diazepam goes, the golden rule is usually to avoid the combination of benzos and opioids, but at your current dose of Tram and mild use of the Zomorphs titrating up 10mg of Diazepam at a time shouldn't be all that risky.

For me morphine isnt fully compatible with my moderate opiate tolerance and if i take a dose that would be equivalent to my normal dose of hydrocodone or tramadol i?ll feel very sick. So start with a lower dose then what your calculated tramadol equivalent dose is. I agree with Jekyl, don?t mix it with benzos until you know exactly how it effects you.

While 10mg is a very conservative dose and considering it's extended release, which cuts down the peak effect even more, Morphine is a different cat then Tramadol. I'd try it out a couple times by itself so you have an idea of how you'll tolerate it, it can have some undesirable side effects like itching. As far as Diazepam goes, the golden rule is usually to avoid the combination of benzos and opioids, but at your current dose of Tram and mild use of the Zomorphs titrating up 10mg of Diazepam at a time shouldn't be all that risky.

Thank you for the detailed reply, helps a lot. Does the extended release have the same potency or should I say strength as the oramorph or general morphone tablets ? I got the zomorph thinking it works better to be quite honest

For me morphine isnt fully compatible with my moderate opiate tolerance and if i take a dose that would be equivalent to my normal dose of hydrocodone or tramadol i?ll feel very sick. So start with a lower dose then what your calculated tramadol equivalent dose is. I agree with Jekyl, don?t mix it with benzos until you know exactly how it effects you.

Thanks I will take a break from the Benzos for now. Can you also answer the question I quoted the other post to the other guy if you can

Thank you for the detailed reply, helps a lot. Does the extended release have the same potency or should I say strength as the oramorph or general morphone tablets ? I got the zomorph thinking it works better to be quite honest

I think it's just a misspelling but if you are referring to Hydro-Morphone it's an entirely different animal. Oramorph SR (sustained release) should be the same as most other Extended release or Sustained release formulations of Morphine Sulfate until you get into some of the higher dose formulations that are designed for 24 hour release.

While these ER 12 hour formulations provide longer relief make sure you can tolerate them first as being sick as FalsifiedHypothesi mentioned, for an entire day is miserable or worse. Keep in mind any dose of Diazepam or other benzo will also potentiate them much further which is where the inherent danger of combining the two lie's.

It?s hard to say how the extended release system effects the strength. I?ve only had extended release morphine formulas, never IR but i think you should treat it as if it were IR morphine.

Yeah being sick on excess morphine is a miserable, and with these extended release pills, multiday experience.

Last edited:
In my experience with MS Contin it takes about 2 1/2 hours to come up to full strength and sustains for about 7 hours before slowly dropping off. It might be a little more subtle with the 10mg pills vs the higher strength ones.

Back in the day, when I was a tramadol addict I used to do this combo a few times, I would usually start the day with my morning dose of tramadol and about at the mid-time of the tramadol high I would pop the morphine. this works ok if it is instant release, if it is extended release morphine you can take the morphine first and the tramadol after. I did not encounter severe side effects, although at one point on 1000mg of tramadol and 200 mg of morphine I had a hard time breathing and I felt a little nauseous and maybe I had a light headache the second day ( I DO NOT RECOMMEND THESE HIGH DOSAGES TO ANYONE AT ALL AS THEY ARE DANGEROUS,ESPECIALLY 1000mg TRAMADOL CAN INDUCE SEIZURES VERY EASILY,I HAD THE POSSIBILITY TO TAKE SO MUCH BECAUSE OF MY TOLERANCE ). Tramadol can be combined quite nicely with other opiates, the only things I would avoid mixing in certain cases are maois,ssri/ssnris or anything that would provoke seizures or serotonin syndrome. I just observed that you are willing to take diazepam too, I would think that mixing these 3 would really cause you to breath harder and slower, although in little small doses they would potentiate each other quite a bit, so start small and work your way up. As a lot of nice people say here: you can always add more, but you can never cut the dosage after you took it already :D .

Back in the day, when I was a tramadol addict I used to do this combo a few times, I would usually start the day with my morning dose of tramadol and about at the mid-time of the tramadol high I would pop the morphine. this works ok if it is instant release, if it is extended release morphine you can take the morphine first and the tramadol after. I did not encounter severe side effects, although at one point on 1000mg of tramadol and 200 mg of morphine I had a hard time breathing and I felt a little nauseous and maybe I had a light headache the second day ( I DO NOT RECOMMEND THESE HIGH DOSAGES TO ANYONE AT ALL AS THEY ARE DANGEROUS,ESPECIALLY 1000mg TRAMADOL CAN INDUCE SEIZURES VERY EASILY,I HAD THE POSSIBILITY TO TAKE SO MUCH BECAUSE OF MY TOLERANCE ). Tramadol can be combined quite nicely with other opiates, the only things I would avoid mixing in certain cases are maois,ssri/ssnris or anything that would provoke seizures or serotonin syndrome. I just observed that you are willing to take diazepam too, I would think that mixing these 3 would really cause you to breath harder and slower, although in little small doses they would potentiate each other quite a bit, so start small and work your way up. As a lot of nice people say here: you can always add more, but you can never cut the dosage after you took it already :D .

Very great reply sir, thank you. The zomorph I have are just 10mg and tramadol I take 200-300mg per day, just a question as I’ve never used morphine before or zomorph but does zomorph on it’s own make you high ? It’s not what I’m looking for just want to be aware if so. Thanks

also is there any way to bypass the extended release of zomorph for a more quicker release ? As waking up in pain and waiting hours for it to work is going to be a problem

Bumping thread for a reply if possible by anyone in regards to my last quote above..

Crushing the beads and swallowing the powder might make it kick in faster but those style of beads are really hard to crush completely and they usually fly everywhere in the process. If you want to pre crush some of them and save the powder in the caps i can tell you the easiest way to crush them.

To crush them without a mortar and pestle, and without making a mess all you have to do is fold a piece of paper in half twice, unfold the paper, carefully dump the beads into the middle of the four boxes you?ve made by folding, then refold the paper with the beads inside. You can now take a rolling pin, or any smooth, hard object and crush the beads that are stuck in the corner of your folded paper.

The beads are stubborn and take a while to crush completely, when you think you?ve got them all crushed keep going. i?d suggest doing this the day before you need them and saving the powder in the capsules so you aren?t waiting in pain while crushing them.

Yes morphine will get you high, personally morphine doesn?t give me as good of a buzz as tramadol or other opioids but it will without a doubt give you a buzz.

I thought we were responding pretty quick to your questions, no need to bump the thread.

Another method for speeding things up is to drop the beads into a shot glass of water for 6-8 hours, this will bypass the majority of the time release. I don't advise leaving them to soak for longer than overnight though.

Yes you guys are responding very good to my thread sorry for the mid conception, I get pretty impatient I think, sorta anxiety I guess so my apologies to you. I also heard a drop of soda water and putting the beads into the drop of soda water helps ? Is His correct or just the mortar and pestle method ? I do have one somewhere

Soda is quicker but either way will yield IR MS. Cola works if you don't have soda water but the release is not pH dependent. The physical grinding is not necessary but if you're in a hurry it would work well.

Soda is quicker but either way will yield IR MS. Cola works if you don't have soda water but the release is not pH dependent. The physical grinding is not necessary but if you're in a hurry it would work well.

okay so I’ve dropped 40mg of the beads into a shot glass with another shot glass of soda water, I plan on using this in the morning (around 16 hours from now). What should I do from here should I no mix the 2 and leave for how long roughly ?

Could i I also ask what’s a sufficient amount for IR pain relief ? Just curious

Regards

I just don’t want to get this wrong as I don’t get w lot of these per month at the moment, all meds are prescribed by my doc.

Treating this solution as an IR formula you should try using 1/2 - 3/4 of your normal extended release dose. Just realize that anything that releases into your body all at once won?t have the same duration as an extended release pharmaceutical. This means you might have to redose earlier then normal to avoid withdrawal and/or stave off pain.

Once you take a couple test doses try fine tuning your dose of the IR down so you aren?t going through your supply faster. I hope this works well for your pain.

Treating this solution as an IR formula you should try using 1/2 - 3/4 of your normal extended release dose. Just realize that anything that releases into your body all at once won?t have the same duration as an extended release pharmaceutical. This means you might have to redose earlier then normal to avoid withdrawal and/or stave off pain.

Once you take a couple test doses try fine tuning your dose of the IR down so you aren?t going through your supply faster. I hope this works well for your pain.

thabkyou for the reply so I should use say 40mg 4 capsules empty the beads into a half shot glass of soda water wait a few hours then down the hatch ? This will make it instant release ? Am I correct in saying that I’m just going off the answers given already. Thank you

In quite a lot of pain hoping for a quick response please, hope you guys understand. I have already had 40mg zomorph beads poured in a half filled shot glass of soda water for a couple of hours now... I just need to know when is best to take this for instant release ? I’ve already had my tramadol 200mg