• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos zolpidem - yo I need to know how to make these things last longer. Can you help?

glowyjen

Greenlighter
Hey so I have 10 mg Zollys and I need to make them last longer so are there any tricks that work like how codeine you can take promethazine, and you could also just slip it with other sh:lolyoyo:t and make it last longer but are there any methods out there? Thanks.

No, there's no method for easily extending the pharmacokinetics of your Zolpidem (Ambien). It is a short(er) acting drug, designed to help initiate sleep, not necessarily maintain it.

Last I checked, there are controlled-release Zolpidem tablets on the market. It sounds like that could potentially solve your problem. Whatever you do, do not escalate the medication. Don't take any extra. I've known many people who have gone through the cycle of initiating treatment with a Z-drug. It goes great at first, then the patient begins to complain of earlier and more frequent wake ups. They try to solve the problem with more medication and it screws them over.

I felt like I had to throw a disclaimer in here.

There is an extended release version if it, but if you're taking it to try to get high, I wouldn't bother with it. The dose is like, 12.5 mg or something, if I remember? And the larger portion of the dose is of course not frontloaded. The initial comeup is a lot less strong from them, so it's comparatively lame tbh, and in my experience that's the most important time with this med. In fact, I wouldn't bother with it if you're asking for sleep either, unless you're someone who can get to sleep pretty well and just struggle to STAY asleep.

Works best as a stand-alone drug at therapeutic doses imo/ime. Taking higher doses doesn’t really add anything, just potentially subtracts your memories.