• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

You're too high when...

Carl Landrover said:
I almost hurt my neck like that the other night...several times too. I always fall forward when I nod, but for some reason I kept sitting back in my chair and I'd wake up with my head hanging back, mouth wide open. When I snapped back to reality, I had to lower my head slowly, a couple times it felt pretty achy. :\

Damn was that fun though. I woke up one time with a bottle cap in my mouth and mysteriously lost time from 12:15am to 1:28am.

Yo i always fuckup my neck when i nod. I kno ive told this story before but i forget where at on here but one time i was noddin haaaaard on some good shit and when i woke up my boy was like damn yo u hurt ur shit or wat....I was jus like... "Its worth the neckhurt" LOL

Also u kno youre too high when you nod in and out , pass out in the middle of a sentence, and a hour and a half later when u wake up, u continue exactly where u left off ...I do that shit all the time (or so my friends tell me) Its a amazing talent i get only when blasted on the finest NJ diesel:D

not sure if it's been said but...

When you are taking a hit and your friend makes you laugh and you laugh into the bowl and the weed goes everywhere. Then look at everyone with a blank face and bust out laughing haha happened more than once to me.

When you yell "oh my god, my teeth are swimming!"

or when you think "Im going to try to think of nothing.... wait why am i thinking of nothing" and than have this go on for half an hour =p.

When you're walking around aimlessly, thinking
"Speed causes repetitive thoughts. Speed causes repetitive thoughts. Speed causes repetitive thoughts".

True story.
:|

when every activity you do that requires the slightest physical or mental effort is a major accomplishment, which you use to convince yourself that smoking doesn't make you a lazy stoner.

You try and vote on two polls on bl you already voted on, so you stumble down here to feel useful. :\

You spend 30 minutes stabbing your arms mercilessly, trying to register, before you realise that clotted blood has blocked the needle. Stupid meth! Stupid me, on meth....

when you pass out in a k-hole and fell in the middle of the street in this semi concious state semi-delusional...thinking you're at home in bed

leftwing said:
when you accidentally dial your mum and say ill be over shortly to pick up the gram.

My Mom is my dealer, so this doesn't apply to me....