• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your Top 3 Most Desired Prescriptions

klonopin, ambien, and muscle relaxers. this used to be my regimine. the rehab that put me on it doesn't give out controlled substances anymore. i tried to check myself in a couple of weeks ago. it's honestly easier to keep using opiates, and i have actually tried numerous times to get real medication. some fucking health care system.

#120 Dilaudid 8mg
#10 (Watson) 100ug/hr Fentanyl Patches
#180 D-amphetamine 5mg IR

If I wasn't sober and I was still using:

1) Mogadon 10 mg OR Valium 10 mg
2) OxyContin 80 mg (the real ones....not those OxyNEO bs ones)
3) Morphine Sulfate 15mg/mL injectable amps OR Dilaudid 8 mg

1) Diamorphine amps - here in merry old england you can actually get these for like palliative cancer pain management, possibly for other horrendously painful ailments.
2) Temazepam - 20 mg tabs, which i have been prescribed & can get off the street but it'd be heaven to get a box of those a month!
3) Adderal - over here in england we only have ritalin, which ive never tried but i've always wanted some "mixed amphetamine salts".

Bring me up bring me down take my pain & turn it upside down

oh boy. Where(how) do I begin?

I'll go with something like this:

1)Upper- Preludin(if it was still manufactured) If not then Bontril(a phenmetrazine cousin) Because I already have stimulant rx's

2)Downer- Xryem. I consider it a downer if used in the right doses. Can be a number of things for people depending on how used.

3) Opiate- Damn. It would be a tie between levorphanol or oxymorphone. Had the opana script for awhile... ohh those were the days.

Oxycontin - for which i had a script but never got it from the pharmacy....
Fentanylc - lollypops or patches or in any for realy....
Demerol - preferably IV vials but pills will do..

I would also love a script for flunitrazepam as i have OTC access to pretty much any benzo except rohypnol which i used to love back when i was a dopehead, now i just stick to my clonazepam and if the pharmacy is out, then alprazolam....

my worldwide available list

diamorphine
Methaqualone
Xyrem

runners up

Oymorphone
Ketamine

Methaqualone (guess I need to go to South Africa?)
Fentanyl pops
An unlimited supply of the opana 10mg instant releases
and of course if this was the UK or some other country bring on the diamorphine!!!!

Pretty please =)

PS: I will say those of you thinking desoxyn 5mg is a desirable drug are wrong.

Just try 50-75mgs of pure meth....IV'd and you'll realize what a joke a 5mg pill of it is.

That and Dilaudid 8mgs are pretty much worthless. You IV 1 and feel nothing, you IV 8 and now we're talking but still, oxymorphone is better (ahhh, too bad stop signs are gone....) and heroin/diamorphine trumps all.

Marinol
Marinol
Marinol

If I were to ever start smoking weed again, it would be amazing to have some sort of immunity from the employers hiring me who don't allow MMJ recommendations but allow Marinol. That way I could smoke my weed in peace. =D

FWIW I hear the patient results from marinol studies were NOT favorable at all. Nothing like just smoking weed as i only had one of the many many active cannabinoids in it....
Doesn't sound that fun at all

Also for EVERYONE LOOKING FOR DESOXYN....get over it.

So what, it's methamphetamine....it's only 5mg methamphetamine.

Wouldn't you just have a gram or a teener of some giant clear crystal shards and do with them what you will?? I prefer to IV anywhere from 50/60-100mg at a time and the rush is uncomparable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Desoxyn is very desirable IMO but people have false impressions about it. It's a very handy prescription, I wouldn't trade it in except for morphine like I said on the last page. In low doses it behaves like a completely different drug compared to crystal, in my experience.

I definitely didn't enjoy marinol though, would LOVE To try Sativex inhalers though.

Magellan and Tricomb, you guys are missing the point. The Marinol would not be consumed, it would just be a way to be able to smoke weed in peace while being hired by and working for scrutinizing employers who would randomly drug test.

Sativex sounds like something I would actually like to consume, though, if it didn't cost something like $7,700 a year, iirc. 8o

Actually, Marinol sounds like it would be amazingly trippy in a mindfuck type of way if taken with LSD or other psychedelics, this is why I would want to vaporize sativa hash oil the next time I do LSD: the highest THC to CBD content available of any cannabis preparation and ROA, but it would still be far more recreational than the single cannabinoid Marinol. I just want to feel a nonrecreational, mindfuck, pure THC experience just once, just to see how powerful the raw psychedelic aspect of cannabis is.