• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Your thoughts on HASH

Blue Lava

Bluelighter
What is your opinion of hash?

Do you like the high?
Was it much different from smoking bud?
Do you think it's worth what you paid for it (no numbers please)?
Smoke harsh, same, smoother?
What else? Rate this drug.

I've mostly had access to hash much of my life, of the Cannabis I have consumed I'd say roughly 90% of it was hash.

I love the flavour, the richness, the texture, everything! I usually mix it with tobacco, which takes getting used to but now it's part of the ritual basically.

Generally you need fewer hits of hash to get high, but it depends on the quality of course. There is crap hash and there is great weed, but if you made hash out of a particular kind of weed that would obviously blow the original out of the water potency wise.

However, the process of making hash (with heat) is said to increase CDB content, by converting THC, and aging does that too (kif is usually cured for some time before it gets processed into hash).

Thus most hash I have smoked is more of a couchlock experience, a really heavy body and mind high, cloudy even. The best hash I've had left me incapacitated and floating in and out of a dream state for a couple of hours. Another factor of course is that most "hash plants" in Afghanistan and such places are Cannabis Indica, which is already a heavier stone.

It's my understanding that in the U.S. hash is rare, too expensive, but usually very high potency. In Europe there is a much greater variety of hash, from soap bar to commercial grade Maroccan to premium Moroccan and Middle Eastern hashish. Nepal also makes so nice stuff, but it is sometimes of questionably quality once it makes it's way through a dozen middle-men.

Anyway, I love hash :)

--- G.

I used to like smokin hash but eventually i just ended up hatin it and just completely stoped smokin it ! I liked smokin a few joints but not to get too stoned cause i used to get mad paranoid! Overall i'm glad i stoped smokin it :)

I did hash last summer for a while, and I loved it. It seemed like really good hash to me, but I have nothing to compare it to....

anyway, I love putting it on bud, and I also love putting a peice on a coin, lighting it on fire, then putting a cup over it and letting it fill till it was totally white and thick with smoke...and suck it up with a straw...by doing this I would get totally amazing headrushes that I don't get on pot.

I hate weed, but I actually like hash. I find that the 'high' is very different -- more stimulating, less stupidifying....less of a hangover (I get bad weed hangovers).

ya, hash is wicked. i used to able to get it quite often, but lately have not come across any good hash. i like smoking hash but not too much at a time, bacause after a while i get pretty sick of it. hash tends to knock me out, so i like to smoke it before going to bed.

Mr Lazy said:
^But its basically just concentrated weed?

Sort of.. the reason people feel different highs is due to the varying levels if different cannibinoids.

I prefer the actual plant matter. (I guess hash IS plant matter, but you know what I mean.)

I don't like that "richness" quality that hash has. The smoke/smell lingers and is strong, IMO. The smoke seems harsher and the thick headed feeling is just as bad as low quality herb, IMO.Even compared to the best hash ever, high quality bud looks/smells/tastes/feels better. IMeverHO.

...but if it's all you got...toke it up! (I don't HATE hash, it's a perfectly fine drug. I just like bud better.)

I live in Canada, and have spent many summers in the Canaries-part of Spain, less than 100km off the coast of Morroco.

I have family there and so I never have any problem getting premium morrocan pollen, easily the best cannabis HIGH I've ever had. And I live in Canada....White widow? Morrocan pollen blows it away. Jack herrar? same thing.. etc....

Maybe I haven't smoked the best weed out there, but I'm sure I've come close...

No couchlock from this hash. I'd smoke a tinyyy wee bit in a bowl-no more than 1/10 gram, less even, and I'd go for a nice 5 mile walk on the beach, dancin' along to the tunes on my walkman, completely and totally fried.

God the memories.

everything being equal i would take hash over buds, but that is not the reality i live in. i can't really get hash. :\

my thoughs on hash = "goddamn, I wish I could find some motherfucking hash"

mmmmmmm??? do u mean hash, the black crumbly stuff to bud?? are u lot mad?

Bud is known for being much nicer, smoother purer high... it costs twice as much (in the UK) and is known always the most desired

I can't see anyone preferring hash over that...

Hash is NOT just concentrated weed...in fact, to some extent it could be considered 'purified' weed.

I imagine that I would like hash oil the most.

I just hate that 'stoney' feeling that bud has.

My friend just made some hash, and iv been trying to think of the best way to smoke the hash... Anyone have any opinions?:)

hash is made from the trichomes of the pot plant.. the "crystals" of skunk..

European hash is often cut with things.. soap bar being the worst containing barely any hash..

now real hash is the bomb.. it is a much lighter high (usually) and you save your lungs because you arent smoking a bunch of clorophyll and other tars in the plant

i only smoke hash i've made myself with my handy dandy 'polm maker'

Raas said:
mmmmmmm??? do u mean hash, the black crumbly stuff to bud?? are u lot mad?

Bud is known for being much nicer, smoother purer high... it costs twice as much (in the UK) and is known always the most desired

I can't see anyone preferring hash over that...

Good quality hash can cost quite a bit more than skunk, at least in Devon. I think you are thinking of soapbar, which is a concoction of the Devil himself and should not be confused with actual hash :)

--- G.