• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your morning ritual

*Gulps some water*

Then the next thing i do, literally within a couple minutes of opening my eyes is take Two huge tokes of very high quality Cannabis. After this I place an 8mg Buprenorphine pill under my tongue and give it 20mins to dissolve. Towards the end of this time I begin making my first cup of Black Tea and take my other pills for my health amd well-being.

Once it's ready I slowly sip it over 30mins, I like it to be EXTREMELY hot and you need to be careful. Drinking tea in this fashion is an art form I've developed over many years. I'll usually smoke some more pot during this process, one ot two hits.

Then if it's the right day of the week I will also take my dose of a psychedelic drug. It's like my church and a means of me connecting with the universe and feeling centered. I like to trip early in the day so I can swim through the afterglow in the evening. Everytime I smoke pot again it brings me right back up.

Life is beautiful, I've been awoken :D

I - in this order - take
1) Lucozade [for the glucose, to get me ready for the day...ohh I think in the US you guys are call it Gatorade)
2) Smoke cigarette
3a) 150mg Sertraline
3b) 250mg Naproxem
3c) 2.5mg-10mg Bisoprolol
3d) 250mg Depakozte
3e) 6mg Bromazepam
3f) (10mg?) Metoclopromide
3g) MultiVitamin/Mineral
3h) 100ug Vitamin D
3i) 4 x Vitamin B Complex
3j) Take a (freaking massive) omega 3,6,9 gel-cap
3k) 50mg Chlorpromazine
3l) 200mg Trazodone
4) Enjoy a nice latte an let the pills kick in.

oh and add a #5 as I definite;y peed somewhere in that time.

Immediately after waking up and taking a piss i go to the kitchen, brush my teeth and afterwards down 3.5-5 grams of phenibut. Then i prepare and drink about 14 grams of kratom while simultaneously grinding my coffee beans to brew a strong pot of coffee for me and my gf.
I then get dressed and step outside for a cigarette while waiting for my boss to pick me up.

On days that i dont work i basically do the same thing except i smoke a few hits of cannabis after my cigg. Same routine day to day pretty much.