Your hobbies...

uhm...well they used to be hobbies.
Now they are life consuming passions!!!
Just about anything to do with bikes!
weather it be,
Fixing them.hee hee
talk talk talk talk BIKES
smile.gif

I like riding road bikes fast through corners,anywhere.preferably on a race track
smile.gif

but there is no better fealing for me than,BUSTING some HUGE AIR on a dirt bike in the middle of nowhere,and then getting to the top of a mountain!Then Jet Back and enjoy the view!
smile.gif

• Name:Chaos
  • Occupation:Staying happy.(can be a full time job sometimes)uh this strange world...
    wink.gif
  • interests:My Girl
    smile.gif
    bikes!bikes!bikes!Girls
    smile.gif
  • Hobbies:Busting Huge Air,of Big Jumps!
  • Goals:To jump off anything that represents it self as a jump.(the roof of the Exibition Center onto the West Gate freeway!)
    To go Higher and Further than i possibly can!
oh and uhm bluelight is an addiction!!!
p.s. I LOVE BIKES
smile.gif
(insert noise of sreaming 2 stroke)
------------------
Its All About
Steppin up,
Livin Large,
Busting Big And
Spreading The Love

I love making sand castles!!
Dirt is my life man!!
Antagonising my supervisors by saying "it'll all be OK in the end!, so don't stress OK!"
Bossing my friends around (otherwise nothing happens)
Making a mess wherever I go
performing random acts of kindness(geez that makes me feel good)
the list could go on!!!

Well some great hobbies out there being done! Coodonya all..
Me? I like to sit in front of the tv with a comedy and roll spliff after spliff after spliff after spliff. But I don't inhale........much... ;-)
[*] Listening to music
[*] Reading (mainly sci-fi and whatever doesn't put me to sleep quickly!)
[*] Working with THC
[*] Playing on the PC
[*] Listening to music
[*] Hanging out/Doing stuff with the gf
[*] Visiting buddies to share a spliff or 10
[*] Experimenting with LSD
[*] Riding motorbikes (ain't got one no more cos of some cokk-sucking arse-wipe in a Ferrari..I kid you not!)
[*] The beach
[*] Going OS and visiting places (I miss you Florence!! Where art thou Fiorenza? A farking long way away that's for sure!
[*] Listening to music
[*] Tennis and squash with the gf (she's farking awesome with a long hard tool in her hand...oooohh errrr!!)
[*] Irritating my folks (hey I don't need to try at all seems like everything and anything I do causes this to happen. Can you say "immigrant parents stuck in the 50's"?
[/list]
I'm sure there are more..then again maybe not.
------------------
LSD doesn't fry your brain...It expands the mind!!

- beer
smile.gif
has come back into my life
- sickies when I'm not
- trying to dictate office politics "you'll have two sugars today!"
- my old V8 Torana (R.I.P 12/4/99 - probably the only day i didn't drive ripped)
frown.gif

- my new pride'n'joy da commodore and it's MA551VE sound system and driving it off my head
- playing soccer
- keeping fit and eating

pekkie, we have quite a few interests in common!
-making jewellery (love bizarre beads on swanston)
-rollerblading
-reading scifi/fantasy
-scribbling/doodling
-used to swim but have gotten lazy
-used to play basketball but have gotten lazy
-used to canoe in singapore but dont know where to do it here
-collecting pokemon merchandise, rave posters (the big ones for lamp posts), interior decor nicknacks
-architecture (experienced and qualified, but have decided to pursue it purely as an interest and not as a career)
-film scripting/film production
-playing with adobe and macromedia
-internet
-HK
-food (i know my size doesnt account for this)
-parks and beaches (id go whether by myself or not)
-pool (8 ball)
-and the universal girl hobby, shopping!
i also like to wave my paws. but i guess thats a behaviour, not really a hobby.
imu2.gif

[This message has been edited by GhOst (edited 17 October 2000).]

Listening to music 24/7... Making dodgy music on occassion
smile.gif

Reading... Endlessly and historically
wink.gif

Writing... The odd attempt at an article.
Computer games... Thankfully, as my HSC is impending I've stopped for now... But I know it's only gonna result in a backlash... Hurrah for quakers...
Also, an increasingly depressing amount of my time seems to be spent here!
wink.gif

------------------
wisest is he who knows that he does not know...

Hmmm..
-Computers *geek alert*. I have a pretty big interest in them, but at the same time I have a burning hatred for them because of all the pain and frustration they've put me through lol.
-Sports. I used to play field hockey and cricket (reeeally wanna get back into cricket) I do the occasional Tae Kwon Do training session and I surf on a regularly irregular (bodyboard for all you nit picking poofs out there:p) basis.
-Fitness. I do skipping everyday (again for you nit pickers/cunny funts I do it with a rope
wink.gif
) and I do other things in my daily routine like push ups and sit ups etc, etc. I class this as a hobby because I like doing it, even though I have very little to no need for it.
-Going out..
That’s all I can think of right now. I think I might head back to bed, my body has taken the 4 hours I’ve been awake to figure out we need more sleep, gah.
[This message has been edited by Mirage (edited 09 July 2001).]

1)I LOVE snow skiing love it love it love it.. One day I will move to Canada, or Switzerland.. *dreams*
2) Meeting people, from all sorts of backgrounds, I am a people person.I am intrigued by people and love to learn things good/bad from everyone I meet.
3) Being a newbie!! :p so thar!
4) Living life to its fullest and taking advantage of every opportunity that is thrown at me!
5) The many other fun things, gym, horse-riding, laughing, seeing a movie, taking drugs, dancing, talking the most shit you will ever hear, making a complete fool of myself in public and loving my friends.
P.S One of the few words my great grandmother ever said to me (lack of englishness) was "Christoph, if you can count your true friends on one hand, you are a very rich person"
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif

Boring list starts here:
1) Water skiing: slalom, wakeboard, kneeboard, biscuit, basically anything involving a boat and some rope.
2) Reading: don't do enough of it, but if you give me a book I can't keep my head out of it (generally biographies, legal fiction, higgens type stuff).
3) Computer games: sadly I play too much, if you ever run into pill.007 then say hi (quake 3 instagib especially)
4) Avoiding uni: soon to get my black belt in this ancient art.
5) Building the occasional model: be it remote control car, plane or boat. Always good fun spending hours on a model only to crash it the first flight.
6) TV: god its boring stuff.
Thats about it, generally enjoy a good project whether it be nangerator, clothes line or a laser.
------------------
:: www.guerrillanews.com/cocakarma/ -- a must read ::

Hmmmmmm......I used to have heaps, i used to play violin hehe, used to figure skate, used to ice speed skate, used to learn music theory, used to read a lot, what the shites happened hehe.
Nah, i um,
-take acting classes
-use the net a little TOO much
-thats like it. man lol thats really bad
-i run every 2nd day tho i havent run in 4 (due to weekend scatteredness hehe)
-love travelling
-music gigs, attending and putting on. (yes, aLTernative music gigs shock horror)
i should start social skating mmmm ppl
eek ,i think i need to get outdoors...
EDIT: July 2002 (wow one whole yr later)
-snowboarding
-going to theatre/musicals
-making films (in front and BEHIND the camera)
-hanging with friends
-playing with my kitty cat
-watching films and MONDAY night television (aka secret life of us, osbournes, queer as folk, buffy...then angel)
ps... i doint run anymore, maybe i shuoold start again...*flab flab*
[ 21 July 2002: Message edited by: Taliana ]
[ 21 July 2002: Message edited by: Taliana ]

Farrrk!!! hobbies... i swear i used to have some... really folks... i did... promise...
-now... listening to boom music 24/7...
-ringing friends and saying "nice one bruvva!"...
-writing, i've got a buncha short stories under my belt and i've got a few ideas for a novel...
-reading shitloads... anything, any author... if it's good i'll read it...
-watching my pot plants grow... (i know i have no life)
-bemoaning the fact that i have no life...
-rock climbing/bouldering...
-ingestion of THC!
-bemoaning my sorry love life...
*hugz to y'all!*
nice one bruvva!!!
------------------
"Try combining a childlike wonder at the beauty of the world with cynicism at the state it's in, and stay sane... it isn't easy" - Me

Update on mah hobbies
smile.gif

Swimming, how could I forget you?!
It's this damned winter coldness (surfing tomorrow is gonna suck!), in summer I go swimming almost everyday if not twice a day!! Some of my friends call me a fish lol.. I just love not being bound by gravity! Swimming underwater for as long as I can hold my breath is one of my fav things to do at the pool.
I used to swim competitively too but got bored with it a few years back.
-Going to the beach.
-Travelling, I haven't done much on my own (in fact veeeerry little) but I'm itching to get out and see the world (well certain parts of it anyway)
-Roller blading, haven’t done it for a while cus I don’t have the money for 8 new wheels
frown.gif

Mmm hobbies lets see.
-Snowboarding
-Roller blade
-Drinking fine wine with friends
-Spending way to much time listening to CD's
-Pulling wings of Fly's
-Overthrowing governments
-Solving all the world's problems
You know just the usual stuff.

I have too many hobbies and I don't know how I fit them all in.
Ice Skating (no longer competative)
Reading - anything and everything I can get my hands on
Writing - have had one of my stories and several poems published
Singing - i'm laying the female vocals for a friends new CD this week
Swimming
Shopping
Talking - I hardly ever shut up
Music - all kinds, listening to and creating
Playing Piano
Anything and everything slightly unusual - you'll find me at the markets, psychic fairs, the museum and the art gallery and op shopping whenever I can
Acting
Going to the theatre
Spontenaity - I love waking up then ringing a friend and saying I'll pick you up in 10 and then doing something out of the ordinary, I like it even better when somebody does this to me.
Spoiling people - I love to spoil people it'so much fun
smile.gif

Meeting new people - yes this is a hobby, I meet new people wherever I go, on the train, in the shops etc and some of them have ended up becoming good friends
Cuddling - hehe I love to cuddle, I'm a cuddle junkie, can't get enough.
There's heaps more but this list is long enough already
smile.gif

well i used to play hockey (not the ice or roller variety) as a goalie- i was the unlucky/stupid dickhead dressed up like the michelin man letting ppl hit VERY hard balls at my person but gave that up this year, truth be told, so i could do more partying!umm i guess my other hobbies include music (on a purely 'spectator' level-dammit if only i had some talent!)and movies r a nice break from reality speaking of movies me & my mates have been trying to find some old movies from our misspent childhood- does anyone know where i might be able to get a hold of a copy of 'return to oz' its the one that has fairuza balk in it when she was a little chicky but i digress! ( how strange and out of character of me)

These days i sleep and watch tv.
But back in the day i did chow wing kung-fu, played tennis, graphic design, read, and went to the gym on odd occasions.
My how priorities change.