• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Your hobbies...

nine books!!! I have trouble reading two without getting stories and whatnot mixed up, damn man ;)

when i was a young n00b, i spent all my drug money on that warhammer shit...but never got around to painting it. so lately ive been getting high/drunk and painting little miniature figures...its cool in a nerdy way, but i never play the game.

edit: oops! just realised thats drug related :)

i guess i like snowboarding and skateboarding...and maybe some other stuff ill add later

I'm back at uni now, and I work part-time, so any other time is spent at the shops.
I am THE mall-rat.
Everyone knows me, also because it's the same shopping centre I work at, and i'd like to think it's due to the unbelievable amount of time I spend there.
I don't know why... I just came back after spending two and minor hours there.
It's kinda kewl though, I just go into the shops I know people at and hang around with them.
I think they appreciate the fact that it gets them out of work... :)
Other than that i'm a Bluelight bum, post-whoring and what not (although less-so recently).
I lead a pretty boring life, hence the 'natural' affliction with drugs.
=D
PEACE

Originally posted by Dandy
nine books!!! I have trouble reading two without getting stories and whatnot mixed up, damn man ;)

it's about fifteen now. i don't recommend it - i'm just stupid and indecisive, with a short attention span. i'm getting through one or two films a day, atm, too, plus trying to keep track of all my uni readings :\

I don’t have any real “set” hobbies which I’m an extremely enthusiast of but I do like photography a lot and often fool around with digital cameras. Simply walking around the street snapping new and creative things. It’s bliss!

Other then that… nup… but I do need a hobby! I really do...

shal :D

One of my all consuming hobbies is my love for creating graphics and pixel art...
=Points to avatar=

I just whipped these too up, and I have to share them. ;)
I'm quite proud of them, really.

JuDiTH.gif

LiFTMeBaCK.gif