• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Your first ever post on Bluelight.

^^sounds like what most people say after having their first pill.

alcohol = <3

My first post under my old name.

DJ SKINNY GEE said:
everyone's NOT a little gay. I'm hardcore and straight. I think this is true. I'd say that 95% of ALL RAVERS/ROLLERS or whatever ARE GAY!
I wouldn't mind EXCEPT EVERY GAY person I've ever met was a rude asshole. For instance some fag was dancing around me at a club trying to hit on me. That was very rude considering he didn't even know if I was gay or not. I'm sure he could tell that I was straight too. I don't look gay at all. Also my mom had a gay friend and he kept saying, Oh god! Your song is sooo cute! I was getting all pissed off and shit. My point is that I am NOT prejudice against gay people at all but I have had ALL BAD experiences with them so I would rather not be around them UNLESS I knew that they weren't going to do anything stupid. I mean a lot of gay people are pretty damn funny and I have to give them that so I wouldn't mind being around them if it wasn't for that stupid shit that a lot of them do. But I can see most of these messages defend gay people and that's because all thse people are probably on beans and are gay themselves. You're not real like that. Ecstasy makes you fake and turns you gay. Luckily I was so staright to begin with that it never did that to me.

From this classic: Help! I was just told 75% of ravers are gay!

The oldest post i found was
Quote:
Originally Posted by keej
The IT staff at everyone's work probably already reads all their emails, no big change in that regard

I do not! 8o

I tried the 'find more posts' method but it only shows 500 posts, so theres some missing including my 1st one :(

Mine was a thread about being sick when i had pills. I was rapt i could actually get some sort of an answer for it cos it was stressing me out. Go Bluelight! lol lmao

Rated E said:
I tried the 'find more posts' method but it only shows 500 posts, so theres some missing including my 1st one :(

As earlier mentioned, use the 'Advanced Search' tool. Click 'Search', then 'Advanced Search', and then limit the time period to one year or later ... it will display 500 posts prior to one year before today's date, which should at least make it relatively close to your first post.

^^ Thanks.

1st post was somethin to do with drinking less after discovering e. I know it was my 1st post because at the end it had "oh and this is my 1st post%)"

Yep, un-interesting but true :)

i guess this was mine- someone asked if their paranoia ever kills the 'roll'

joannie_mhm said:
I end up getting a kick out of my paranoia- i have this crazy inner debate with myself, eg "is that guy dancing or pointing at me? he's probably just dancing, i mean he's shuffling around to the music. but his arms, they keep pointing at me. why is he pointing at me? maybe he's a cop. but he's chopped, cop's dont get chopped. but maybe he's like a decoy or something, they send in one chopped person to find more? no you fool, he's just dancing" and then he goes off somewhere and i'm chuckling to myself about what an idiot i am

i told someone where berwick, victoria was located
droppin' the science

I think everyone peeked way too early in their posting quality :)

This is true!! I did zoology at uni and they actually teach you about this as a case of how metabolism doesn't increase with size. It's like giving a 120kg guy four times the amount of a 60kg guy - talk about fcuk your system. Mind you, they do this shit to rodents all the time and no-one notices. One elephant and the world was up in arms (bet they won't do that again!)

Over here...

8(

^ Just do a search for all posts made by (insert your own user name) since the beginning, in ascending order, show results as posts.

I was able to find my first post, but it was kind of boring, about the DEA crackdown on RC vendors in america... but my 2nd post was pretty cool:

This chick once told me that she prefers 'dirty rolls' to clean ones. I asked her what a dirty roll is and she said "the ones with heroin in them." I asked her what a clean roll is and she said "the ones with speed in them." I asked her if she wanted some pure MDMA that I had on me and she said "no, mdma doesn't work on me... I prefer rolls."

I always thought this was a Florida thing, how misinformed people are. If I had a dollar for every time I tried proving to people (using scientific texts) that microdots are NOT mescaline, I would have, like, lots of dollars.

This is a fun thread! It inspired me to read through some of my first posts. :)

i was a lurker for a while so one of my first posts was kind of embarassing but not too bad

what is the deal with eye wobbles can someone please explain. ive been taking pills for a few months now and ive heard people talk about them but i dont think ive actually ever seen them or had them...is it just when your eyes go a bit crazy and jump back and forth from side to side because that always happening to me when i come down the next day (i always have to wear sunnies) but never on a roll??

i had a more embarassing one on australian events but there is no archive for them :( . i posted a thread saying "Ohmygod, i wen to godskitchen and war of the worlds - which one do you think was better?"

*tre-retarded*

First time me and my mate smoked, he went blind for about 5 minutes, quite scary. I have seen it happen many times, usually amounts new smokers, so my guess would be a panic attack :p

Strobe-vision rocks, I still get it

LOL, I still rememer that... he got owned.

Sadly, no more strobe vision off just smoking cannabis :)

It's funny how many of our early posts refer to 'rolling' and 'e' and 'x', terms that just don't get used after you've been around for more than about ten minutes :D

hehehe.
so true. i dont think i had ever called it "a roll" but everyone in ecstacy discussion was so i did too.
lamezor.

Bumpitybump.

lostpunk said:
My whole 18th year I drunk really hardcore, got smashed everyweekend and drank a fair bit during the year... Then I turned 19 and a friend introduced me to pills and not long after speed. Since then I have never looked back... drinking pretty much sucks in comparison. I used to do so much stuff that I would regret, and then the throbbing headaches (hardly ever threw up so I always had really bad hangovers).
Now when I am at the club I look at all the drunk people fighting and generally making fools out of themselves and just laugh. I still drink but do not feel the need to get completely blind anymore...

Haha <3

i told someone where berwick was in melbourne
starting a grand tradition of useless posts

My first post, 2 years ago to the day:

Advice Please - High Dose Adderall said:
You should be fine by friday night, but make sure you have those nugs handy for when you crash, because you have a looong way to fall.