• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Your first ever post on Bluelight.

I used a different Bluelight name before this one. While I can't remember my very first post, I remember posting in one of those "Rolling Tricks" and "You Know You're Rolling Hard When.." threads. =) I was still in the aftermath of my E era at the time.

I think this is the first time I've posted in Australian Socials, believe it or not.

i think my first posts have been deleted too but this is the earliest one i could fin...ahhh the times when i wasnt jaded *sigh*

Most memorable Roll - early 2002
Easy easy....Kryal Kastle December 2001, ADVENT*JAH...Fist time ever on a pill....had a white dove and a blue fish. the astmostphere was awesome everyone there was on a pill or something similar and everything was absolutely intense, with crazy fluro wide eyed people running around with huge grins on their faces....it was indescribable...best feeling of my life...

hehehehe oh funny funny

From here. I mainly posted in the drug forums when I first joined.

Salvia Question 28-05-2003 23:56 (#993879)
I intend on trying Salvia in the not too distant future. I have read up a lot on people experiences and I was just curious about people’s opinions.
It seems that people often feel as though they are getting dragged into another realm as though the world is being opened up to them however a large number of people seem to fight off the force that is pulling them in. Would it be better to just let yourself be pulled in or is this not a good idea??? I know that each experience is up to the individual but I started to see this as a common link. I would luv to hear anyone’s opinions on this.
(Sorry if I posted this in the wrong spot)

Woops I lie just did a proper search and it was the below post.
It was from "Why you're deciding to get into drugs?" 28-05-2003 23:33

I have never been fussed about pot but for some reason i was curious about other drugs such as e and meth. So when the oportunity arose I took my chances and i havnt regretted it,yet ;)

Last edited:
I can't remember... probably something silly. I used to post under a different user name.

diegoblunt said:
lol. did that post get closed? Or did you get your answers?

it didn't get closed, but it didn't get any responses either :p but my post did have a nice, guideline fitting title:\

My posts were (and still are) all so lame. The shame of it all. Oh the shame...

Ahgahah shal, i memba stumbling across that post, reading it and laughing

=D

Hahahaha jeeze...I used to come out with some shit.. I was soo unexperienced bak then...*bowes head*

08-10-2002 06:45 (#192434)
Hey, Well this is fucking awsome, I have searched the net for a place like this... I havent takin a Pill yet, But I want, I have been sooo Intreeged by it for over a yr now, and I just wanted some info, and MMM all I can say is that it's soo FAB that you guys can tell your forst time storys, its really given me a insight on things.... And Any ppl from AUSTRALIA PLZ reply to me Coz I'd love to keep in touch with ppl from my home ground, Im from teh Melbourne Area, and if your by the name.......wOot, man can you plz mail me or something id would be nice to talk to someone from the same ground.... Kool Kool Thanks for reading!!!

"We Live in a place where no one gives us half a chance"

shal said:
Oh this is shameful! - shame shame shame!

My first ever post.

E and Penis Shrinkage 16-12-2000 18:32 (#807594)

I'm hoping someone can help me.
I've been taken E for only about a month, so I'm still very new. Last night I took an E called LV - it was a lot thicker the normal E's I Get. The nite was good.
However, this morning, I went to the toilet, only to find that my penis wasn't really there. It was tiny, and all shrinked up.
It hasn't changed throughout the day...
I'm also experiencing heat from my skin, and tingle feelings over my body. I'm starting to become concerned that what I took wasn't pure E.
I'm also noticing very little pins and needles in my hands.. Plus a very aching body, but thats possibly just from dancing..
can anyone give me some advice here???
please email [email protected] and help me out. Im scared.

*Laughs* - OMFG! Thats soo wrong! - Remember, Kiddies! posted 2000! 2000 baby! I was 17 ! :D

I cant stop smiling/laughing at this! Crazy!

Sounds soo gorgeous!! It's funny when you try E for the first time and you have to describe everything to everyone becoz you think "oh shit is this normal" love ya work!!!=D

^^ Hehe, that is piss funny Shals!! :D Nice work....

Mine...hmmm....lets see:

tnargus said:
The best i have had was the Alien i had about 3 months ago (mid 2003). I was spaced out totally one minute then dancing the next. Hallucinated seeing the reflection of my eyes in the smoke haze in the club and couldn't speak for most of the night. 8(

Oooh yeah goos night :D

Other good pills i have had are Mercedes, Red 3's and WRX's.

I think that's the first one......i originally joined BL for info on drugs etc, so that's where i headed first :)

shal said:
Oh this is shameful! - shame shame shame!

My first ever post.

E and Penis Shrinkage 16-12-2000 18:32 (#807594)

I'm hoping someone can help me.
I've been taken E for only about a month, so I'm still very new. Last night I took an E called LV - it was a lot thicker the normal E's I Get. The nite was good.
However, this morning, I went to the toilet, only to find that my penis wasn't really there. It was tiny, and all shrinked up.
It hasn't changed throughout the day...
I'm also experiencing heat from my skin, and tingle feelings over my body. I'm starting to become concerned that what I took wasn't pure E.
I'm also noticing very little pins and needles in my hands.. Plus a very aching body, but thats possibly just from dancing..
can anyone give me some advice here???

Still one of the funniest posts ever ;)

hahahahaha rereading that made my night. Oh Shal. I wonder how his penis is looking these days.

circlecircus said:
rolling is like cutting away all the bullshit that constantly surrounds us in every day life and magnifying the pure "core" that is left behind.
as i said to a friend over New Years
"ecstacy is a contradiction....it has to be the most subtle drug while at the same time being incredibly potent"
it just brings me back to the innocence and openness of childhood...back when you could go down to the park and within 10minutes have made 6 genuine new friends...try doing that in a pub.

Jesus christ. What a stupid e-tard I must have been back then in October 2001... that was under some thread called "Rolling is like..." in ecstasy discussion.

Makes me feel ill reading over it. "pure core"... "openness of childhood".

Get me a fucking pacifier already.

BWAHAHAHAHA

I especially like

"6 genuine new friends"

Yes, they all were, werent they ?

^^ Some hilarious stuff.

I did a search and found some from 2001 (if you do an advanced search you can look for posts from a year or older) ... and found three on DXM, growing weed, and what to do for an end of year acid celebration. How things have changed...

Last edited:
Im 99% sure it was this one in the caption game thread:

m4dd0g said:
04.jpg

"If this pans out they'll be so shocked to see me smoking they wont notice mums head in the basket"

C'mon m4dd0g... where's your embarrassing posts about penis shrinkage or rants about the wonders of ecstacy? Surely you can't have just made a funny on your first post? ;)

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
This was from June 2002 about "good things to do on E":

Pat a really fat soft cat

Darts is fun (but hard)

Haha ;)

This is the oldest one still around. It was from a thread about why women don't report rape. Pretty serious I guess...

lostpunk5545 said:
I guess one reason for not reporting a rape could be fear that nothing will be done about it.

My ex-girlfriend was raped by an ex-close friend of mine (haha sometimes this really makes me question my agreement with the abolishment of capital punishment) before we went out. This happened while we were all in high school.

She went to the police, but was told that they couldn't do anything because:

a) He didn't come inside her
b) Because of the age of parties involved he could just say that he rejected her and she made up the story to get back at him.

And we call our society advanced.

This one is pretty funny though:

My whole 18th year I drunk really hardcore, got smashed everyweekend and drank a fair bit during the year... Then I turned 19 and a friend introduced me to pills and not long after speed. Since then I have never looked back... drinking pretty much sucks in comparison. I used to do so much stuff that I would regret, and then the throbbing headaches (hardly ever threw up so I always had really bad hangovers).
Now when I am at the club I look at all the drunk people fighting and generally making fools out of themselves and just laugh. I still drink but do not feel the need to get completely blind anymore...

Cough *bullshit* cough.

I must have quit drinking for that month or something.

Last edited: