• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Your Favourite Fruit!

I'm currently taking 10 or so prunes every day, I like them 'cause they beat my constipation from opiates.
And of course they're healthy, I used to take some yoghurts for desserts, now I take prunes instead.

Well my favourite would be mangoes.

But I eat so many apples and bananas they have to get a mention too.

How could i forget the Lemon?!

Lemon is a staple. Used in cooking, cleaning. I personally drink a whole lemon with warm water the day after i go out drinking with friends as it apparently a superb way to detox the stomach & liver! I can say that it does help give me appetite & seems to help with digestion too!

pomegranate.jpg

POMEGRANATE!

7d dried mangoes (from the Philippines) omg omg omg
passion fruit
white peaces
plums (firm)
peaches
green grapes
ranier cherries
watermelon

i've only had dried rambutan and canned lychee so i can't really comment on how much i would like them.

Blood Oranges <3
Blackberries
Raspberries
Fresh Grapes
Pomegranate
Star Fruit

Strawberries

Kiwi

:)

Oh, and apples, but I'm picky about my apples lol

bing and rainier Cherries (Fresh)
Nectarines (peaches are good but hate the fuzz)
Raspberries
Blackberries
any berry really

The truth is any fruit freshly picked and still warm with all of those sugars flowing is ok with me

Green apples are nice, they're the least nutritious though. Braeburn are my fav. apple.

I would have to say my favorite fruit is raspberries. Also love mango's and kiwi's.

Thank You Everybody 4 the replys!

Have eaten some very remarkable spanish red cherries recently after salivating reading these posts, later i have a ripe nectarine to look foward to. Thank You Planet Earth!

Bananas are convenient so I eat them most, but they are not particularly exciting. Kiwis and mangoes are two others that I really enjoy.

A great meal is a big bowl of chopped fruit and cheese with honey drizzled, mmm