Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Your favourite ever insult?

I can put a sugarbomb in your mouth
That can knock all your teeth out.
I'll split your tongue like a mad surgeon
and force feed you a spiked nipple on a piss balloon.
Like a crabbage patch baby you'll be crying for more.
But I'll just gag you instead with your own Sponge Bob panties, you bore.

Split arse. I was at a stockport county game a few years ago and the opposition goalkeeper, who had long hair in a ponytail, was taking a goal kick, fella behind me shouts “hurry up ya fuckin split arse”

Heard a friend say this to a stranger, from african origin, just as a joke we are not at all racist however it could be seen as an insult; when a cataclysmic event happens, which part of the world would be destroyed first, africa of course... I found this really funny and the guy took it well...

A local polititian said on tv, insulting his wife; 'behind every great man stands a woman, and behind her his wife'; and also 'pls take good care of my secretary, she takes good care of me when after a long, hard day at home I arrive at work ...

Some local (Dutch) insults I like are 'kanker weg' (get cancer) 'tyfuslijer' (someone suffering from typhus) 'verrekte kanker mongool (stretched cancer person with syndrome of down)...

As you can see over here ppl like swearing with diseases haha...

Doylem! Think that's more of a regional insult, but could be wrang liiiiiiike...

What’s wrong with calling someone a cunt? It’s universally accepted. And can be said as a term of endearment, hatred, love and all encompassing cunt.

Same for “pedo/nonce”

Or maybe I just need a new circle of friends.

: I'll be in yer bum that fast you'll think Andrex started putting razors in the rolls", you keep fighting eveloution and I'll fight the winner

Just reading about an eco protestor who tied himself to the goalpost during an everton game. As he ran onto the pitch a fan shouted at him "Fuck off you blert"