• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Other Your Favorite Sports/Gaming Podcasts and YouTube channels?

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
That's "PCP PODCAST" they are not too of the charts popular on YouTube but they are just so cool I can listen to them talk for hours just smoking weed monged out when I find something good like a cool youtuber I like to share it with my homies and none homies your welcome

Cool....I will check it out. Would you mind if I change the title to make it a little more broad? Like "Your Favorite Gaming Podcasts and YouTube channels?" Something like that?

Does PCP Podcast discuss all gaming or are they more slanted toward one area in particular?

Cool....I will check it out. Would you mind if I change the title to make it a little more broad? Like "Your Favorite Gaming Podcasts and YouTube channels?" Something like that?

Does PCP Podcast discuss all gaming or are they more slanted toward one area in particular?
Sure

I dunno to tell you the truth most of the games they talk about I haven't played because I only really go on ps4 but they don't just talk about games they talk about stuff that's happened on the news and maybe a bit of politics but not that repetitive politics to use a better word, it's a refreshing laid back talking sesh

Nice. Do you ever watch H3 podcast? I love that guy as an interviewer and all his social commentary. It's not a lot of games tbh he talks about everything.

No but I'll check it out I have seen the logo before when browsing podcasts are the best you can close your eyes and just picture the scene yourself they make a lot of money to these big YouTube channels with patreon

I used to love watching a comedic video-game-review show called Zero Punctuation. It's been a while since I watched it, but new episodes are still coming out. They used to posted on the Escapist website but now they are on YouTube.

I recently discovered Civvie11, he mostly talks about old FPS games.
I think this is my favorite of his: