• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Your Codeine 30mg inputs?

Inc3pti0n

Bluelighter
Hi guys what's the best way to enjoy codeine ? With a diazepam? Weed? Or just by themselves? I ? would take x8 30mg at once sometimes upto 14-16 at time for the high. How can I take less or get/, experience the best high. Please give me your opinions.

take a cyp3a4 inhibitor, there are many, but the most common would be raw grapefruit juice (unpasteurized, fresh squeezed)

this increases the amount of codeine metabolized into morphine, which constitutes its entire effect to begin with

optimally you want to drink it daily for several days beforehand, because the inhibition effect is not instant and takes some times to occur

Last edited:
Tha KS for the reply kinda knew about the grapefruit juice does mango work too, heard it does with weed. But looking for a more immediate method

Hi guys what's the best way to enjoy codeine ? With a diazepam? Weed? Or just by themselves? I ? would take x8 30mg at once sometimes upto 14-16 at time for the high. How can I take less or get/, experience the best high. Please give me your opinions.
Whatever you do with codeine it will work only for short period of time. You will develop tolerance in a week or two and get rebound headache. At least that's my experience. The only thing you can do is talking a break every couple of days.