you need to replace some discord mods, period

Status
Not open for further replies.

vlzinspace

Bluelighter
dgaf how this comes out. this girl was on 20mg of alprazolam everyday with 47 bars left and no prescription and i was trying to guide her to survival because thats imminent death during withdrawal. i got muted. i wanna know who muted me and talk to him. or ban me here and now

edit: it was sensei. you can still ban me though.

Last edited:
I dunno about muting or shit like that but, if someone doesnt want to listen or hear what you have to say or care, its their business. I get what your sayying about the danger and being concerned but at the end of the day if your worry doesnt effect them, or they arent concerned about it theres not much you can do. Send em good energy or some shit. They're not ready and may never be.

I dunno about muting or shit like that but, if someone doesnt want to listen or hear what you have to say or care, its their business. I get what your sayying about the danger and being concerned but at the end of the day if your worry doesnt effect them, or they arent concerned about it theres not much you can do. Send em good energy or some shit. They're not ready and may never be.
it wasn't like that, me her and others were conversing and he just jumps in and mutes me like a dick cus i punked him earlier offering an option that could save this girls life. fuck mods

this guy really wants to act like he's the APOSTLEEEEE of all intellect or some shit, like my information is wrong, like he knows me. i told her to do a 10% benzo dosage taper every single week which is the method doctors advise and is the generally globally accepted method of getting off of benzos. titration, and perhaps downgrading down to a lesser benzo depending on the strength of the one you were on. "DoN'T GiVe MeDiCaL AdViCe" this is literally the accepted meta amongst the entire world of benzo withdrawal. 10% dose reduction a week, yet i was thinking even 8% because its TWENTY MG ALPRAZOLAM DAILY FOR MONTHS.

wants to talk it down saying in the scold: “own rules”Breaking rule 1 by commenting a self taper schedule to a user, breaking rules 3, 5 and 7 as well. You are not a doctor, don’t give medical advice (dangerous drug taper) + say get “expedited shipping” illegally online instead of going to a doctor. (Logs)

"dangerous" lol like the one everybody uses. sour fat fuck sensei. it'd be different if i were simply helping someone with an addiction, i'd let your little baby fit go but when its the kind of scenario where she quite literally will drop dead then you do that shit, fuck you. this is info you learn in 5 seconds, none of us don't need to be a doctor or NONE of us would risk doing drugs if we felt that way, just common fucking sense. she explained that she's in financial ruin and i have been through the system without money. she could die in the fuckin detox. i was conversing with a guy in detox and he just randomly faceplants the concrete. learn your place sensei

you best believe i'm pissed. this isn't fentanyl or meth withdrawal, this is drop dead at the dosage withdrawal. you're such a good mod such a good help to the people.

I dunno the discord rules, but if she was responsive to it and everything, maybe theres a different way you could communicate? Email or something? If someone is just stuck in their belief and whatever its prolly just gonna keep devolving. Maybe itll be easier communicating out of discord and getting her the ashton manual and all of that. You're right, benzos aint no joke, esp at them crazy doses.

Status
Not open for further replies.