• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

You might be an alcoholic if..

You laugh at the life alert commercial forever more, inappropriately-the only way to laugh at said commercial considering the device is made to save lives.

You drink certain drinks because they taste good, getting drunk is just a bonus.

You're deciding your new years plans on which party to drink at depending on which is less likely to stop due to various reasons-it would suck to have to travel from one to the other and have to take a pause on the drinking for even an hour.

This last one isn't me and I'm not just staying that.

Your underage self goes to gay bars to flirt with gay guys to get them to give you free drinks or for them to get you drinks period even though you're completely straight and have no intention of socializing with them for any other reason than to get drinks. I honestly have friends that did/do this.

I'm not really about to use someone like that though.

Your underage self goes to gay bars to flirt with gay guys to get them to give you free drinks or for them to get you drinks period even though you're completely straight and have no intention of socializing with them for any other reason than to get drinks. I honestly have friends that did/do this.

I'm of age and I go to gay bars and they are pretty freeflowing with the liquor there...I've had several free shots given to me for no reason whatsoever other than the bartender thought I was hot, this one bartender at a gay bar I frequent does a few round of free shots for everybody during happy hour, I've had the owner of a bar give me free drinks or pour extra heavy cause I was having a shitty day...I've never encountered such nice things at a straight bar.

you hear your four year old cousin declare that this is the best christmas ever you ask him if he remembers last christmas or the ones before . your other older cousin hears this and says to you "do you even remember last christmas"

You might be an alcoholic if..

You pass out from drinking too much beer, then wake up at 4am, remembering you had half a beer left, then chug it down and go back to sleep.

if your girlfriend tells you she's kicking you out if you keep drinking beer, so you just chug vodka from a water bottle all day
and when she asks for water, you have a separate "special" water for her

if it's 5pm and you are too drunk to function, but you keep drinking because it's the only thing to do

got a lot more but the girl just got home

When you have to down a few beers when you wake up in order to feel normal and be able to eat. When you feel all twitchy, out of it and sick if you haven't drank that day then you are a full blown alcoholic :\

My two best friends and I are going to do something like this at a bar a block from me... :\ not a gay bar though. Its the only bar that let's eighteen year olds in and then we are going to dress with low cut shirts (always works) and get free drinks...we will act interested and then they buy us drinks then we leave. Lol.... Terrible.

The bar is so sketchy though.... But I always pass the bars going home from work and guys are always saying something so it must be easy to get some free liquor.

Anyways you might be an alcoholic if:
Do the shit above... I am not an alcoholic really... Just have alcoholic tendencies at times.

You buy a hotel so you can get drunk all night without any interruptions.

You fall in a walmart bathroom and a woman comes in and asks if you're okay.... (Dumb ho I use to hangout did this shit).

Your friends come to see you and when we walk through the door you don't even say a word and collapse on the floor. (Friend of ours did this I thought he would of fell through the floor).

You buy the bottle of alcohol that has a higher proof even if it taste like shit... Hey it will get you drunk faster!

You walk into a liquor store and look at all the cameras while contemplating if you can get away with stuffing a bottle in your purse.

If you dont eat breakfast so you can get drunker, than you get drunk and dont want to eat and "waste" the booze so you dont end up eating all day until like 6 8)

If you drink vodka to fall asleep, and when you wake up at 5am with 4 hours of sleep, you chug the vodka to get another 3 hours of restless sleep

If you have an important family function and you drink all day leading up to it, take a quick shower, and throw on some cologne because you need to drink at all times possible

If your friends get excited about drinking at your place only to realize they can't drink the stuff you have without throwing up.

If you go to AA/NA meetings drunk just to have something to do

If the guy at your local liquor store knows you by name and tells you to slow down on your drinking

You got so drunk last night you accidentally drank purple syrup and had no idea until your friend who also got drunk told you this morning.

You apparently start picking up every half beer on a table and started chugging them.

You walked down some stairs sideways.

You were drinking since friday morning all the way to sunday morning and didn't even puke nor did you blackout.

if every fucking status you put on facebook have something to do with alcohol...

I have friend like that

If you can polish off a bottle by yourself, in one night.

You still feel sick from the nights before but your friend sends you a text to come drink and you go do it.... (Fuckkkkkkkk)

You go to AA meetings and keep picking up those aluminium chips and once you get enough you take them to the local recycling center and cash them in, and use that money to buy more alcohol.

You go to AA meetings and keep picking up those aluminium chips and once you get enough you take them to the local recycling center and cash them in, and use that money to buy more alcohol.

thats so wrong and sad but also too funny =D