• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

You know you're an Etard when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You aimlessly walk around a club for no reason at all, simply because you wanetd to walk around

ha thats me all over! I end up doing laps all night long around my fav. club. Do about 5 laps, make a pit stop at the smokers area, then continue my laps. Usually do my laps when im completely munted though lol.

- when your body looks like its in absolutely perfect shape...

^ when you don't know how to write that sentence properly...

when you spend 3 hours looking for awesome Milkdrop presets for your next roll

When you start studying chemistry because you figure it's more likely you'll be able to learn an entire degree worth before finding someone who sells E in your area.

When you wobble your eyes deliberately when you're sober, and when nobody's watching, just to get a little thrill.

Damn, im guilty of that atleast once :eek:

The day after taking Ecstasy, you tell yourself "I'm not rolling again for a long time"

then you roll again 3 weeks later.

AgentSquish said:
The day after taking Ecstasy, you tell yourself "I'm not rolling again for a long time"

then you roll again 3 weeks later.

*cough*sixdayslater*cough*
:\

arizona83 said:
When reading or writing a text message requires you to shut one eye and hold the phone at arms length.

ahaha dam that totally reminded me of my first time.."i cant see anything!! its so awesome!!!!!!!<3 <3 8o !!!!!"

...When you go sorting through dusty boxes of your old kid-era toys to find rave goodies.

when you don't go anywhere without your marquis tester

when you have most of the bunk rolls memorized

when you go to pillreports every day

when you read about going to a fabric store rolling and it sounds like the best idea in the world!

when you light the filter side of your ciggarette....and dont notice till the 3rd drag

you get vicks ON your eyeballs and like it

your poi strings are soaked in vics

you dance to music you really dont like

if theres no music you bob your head anyways...

lol

drugsarentcheap said:
when you light the filter side of your ciggarette....and dont notice till the 3rd drag

I can't count the times I've done that.

When you bend down to stub your cigarette on the ground and actually miss the ground.

1) glowsticks, vicks and binkys are on a weekly shopping list

2) when you walk into random stores wondering "i wonder if they have any cool lights here"

3) half the numbers in your phone have a rave theme next to the name so you'll remember them

carbonm3girl said:
When you are 23 and you buy a Hello Kitty pacifier.

guilty....

lmfao

I think about this some times, like with my lego back pack something I wear to partys all the time but would not step out side in it at all but then I realize lego's are cool there fore my back pack is cool :p

haha, i accidentally offered some to an undercover bouncer (plain clothes, but has a handsfree set in his ear to communicate with the rest of the security) and we both realised what was really happening at the same time. We both just started laughing and he told me to be alittle more subtle, i think i bought the guy a drink at some point

Status
Not open for further replies.