• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

You know you're an Etard when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only DJs which I know or see from Moulin are like...

Glover
Coops
Matt Ferreira
Morris

Franki D must be an up and comer...

Might see you there this wkend Dan! :p

when you hop on the bus just to talk to new ppl.
or when you hop on a bus and as soon as you pay you forget what you were doing.

my favorite: i know im etarded when breaking weed up becomes a task

Munted and Dan,

You guys must come to Fantasia on the 30th. Should be a good night out! and on the Friday beforehand, I will be at Impulse for a birthday.

When you scroll down your phone book calling each and every friend up to tell them you love them, forgetting completely that it's 5 am.

When you wobble your eyes deliberately when you're sober, and when nobody's watching, just to get a little thrill.

Guilty of both.

When you start rubbing the fuzzy roof and seat coverings of a cab at 2am, proclaiming them to be the softest things EVER.

Guilty as of last thursday

Not sure how many people have had these happen to them or if they've been posted, but here goes nothing...

When you can't figure out why people are giving you funny/horrified looks, then realize that your eyes have been rolled into the back of your head for the last few minutes.

When you're excited because you think you're passing as sober in public, only to realize that you're wearing sunglasses at night, blasting trance on your iPod, covered in sweat despite it being cold outside, and Vicks is dripping down your face.

When after a song ends, you proclaim it to be the greatest song you've ever heard, only to immediately forget what it was.

When you can't operate an iPod because the screen is way too bright, so you just randomly move around the menus and push buttons hoping a good song comes on.

When you're driving somewhere to go buy something (probably Vicks, glowsticks, gum, or orange juice) and the store is about to close, but you decide to sit in the parking lot for awhile to listen to the end of the song.

When you can sitting in a dark room with just one or two other people, a glowstick, and some trance, and be having the time of your life.

When, after barely making it through the worst comedown of your life, you can't wait to roll again.

when someone reminds you of what you are talking about mid-sentence and you believe it to be the greatest discovery in the world.

When you're driving somewhere to go buy something (probably Vicks, glowsticks, gum, or orange juice) and the store is about to close, but you decide to sit in the parking lot for awhile to listen to the end of the song.

I agree with this one. It shits me to death but when im rollin'...i simply dont care.

discopupils said:
When you scroll down your phone book calling each and every friend up to tell them you love them, forgetting completely that it's 5 am.

When you wobble your eyes deliberately when you're sober, and when nobody's watching, just to get a little thrill.

Guilty of both.
also guilty of both :D

Idi0tequ3 said:
you walk into a strangers house by accident... and still everything is okay.
"what are you doing in my house??"
"Sorry wrong house."
*leaves*

...Guilty.

Explaining to the cops why you walked into their house? Fucking priceless.

when your staring at a picture of elmo for 30 minutes while its mouth appears to have a discoball inside of it and its mouth is moving perfectly in sync to a song youuve never heard before

and when you tell the elmo to nod its head and then it does..
trippiest shit ever

or when your on a rollercoaster and your bestfriend morphs into a big mexican guy
so insane

...whenever you finish a long monologue to someone, you end your cracked out e-speech with, "Wait. What was I talking about again?"

When you have an epiphany to solve large environmental issues right in the middle of Paul Van Dyk's set. My mate did that HAHA

When you find the phrase, "uh-oh! hotdog!" to be the funniest thing ever.

Asian people crack me the fuck up when I'm rolling.

-When you have 20 new numbers in your phone the next day and have no idea who any of them are...

-When your sitn down in a club and telling your mate to change the channel, getting annoyed when he doesnt and then trying to snatch the remote off him, only to realise you have no idea wtf you were just thinkn and that your actually in your fav club...

-When you think your sitting perfectly still on a chair and somehow manage to fall off it

-You aimlessly walk around a club for no reason at all, simply because you wanetd to walk around

-You tell your life story to the guy taking a slash next to you in the toilet

Oh I almost forgot.

When you accidentally take too many pills and only remember half the night the next morning,
only to get a phone call from somebody who was at the same party as you 3 weeks later,
and you have no idea who they are.

When..

When you're out of pills... out of money to buy them.. Listening to techno.. and the designs on widows media player.. looking at the Bluelight forums to try to get some kind of trigger roll.....

shiz32 said:
When you're out of pills... out of money to buy them.. Listening to techno.. and the designs on widows media player.. looking at the Bluelight forums to try to get some kind of trigger roll.....

I am so not doing this right now... =D

Status
Not open for further replies.