• MDMA Moderators:

You know you're an Etard when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
that is awesome! ty =)

you're one of my favorite bl'ers!

now give me a lightshow ;]

like an hour ago?

haha, i had some friends over and our attitudes were certainly adjusted enough.

but you're just a tease aren't ya?

Lol, I didn't know you wanted it then. Lol
And yes, I learned it from my girlfriend, lols

You know you're an etard when one of your favorite bl'ers texts you saying they want a lightshow and you think they mean they want it some other time...
Lol I'm sorry scuba. :(

its ok i was just kiddin

but my time is coming, i just kno it

you know you're an etard when...you seriously spend all your time making kandi bikini tops. sry had to say it again, i think i have a problem =/

You should start selling them.
Plurlife.com. Buncha etards there lol. But its where I bought my lights 8)

You know your an e-tard when.....

you stick a whole-pressed pill (no water/turkey baster) in your bum and tell all of your friends how high you got from it.

When you stick a whole-pressed pill in your bum and tell all of your mates and they spend the rest of the night telling you how fucked you are =D

When you can't listen to Benny Benassi - I Am Not Drunk because the "firetruck having a seizure" noise scared the hell out of you and your friend at a party while you were both rolling hard.

LOL! I just looked up that song and you're so right...that is terrifying! But your description makes me laugh so hard =D

You know you're an etard when you get kandy in the mail. :0

you know youre an e-tard when..

you invite half of the rave back to your house and spend 200$ on more X for everyone. lol good/bad times XD

^when you keep buying drugs from the same dealer that has already sold you $450 worth of pipes, but you still give him/her a chance and then they end up fucking you over anyways which brings your total to $500 in one year on pipes alone... /rant

^when you keep buying drugs from the same dealer that has already sold you $450 worth of pipes, but you still give him/her a chance and then they end up fucking you over anyways which brings your total to $500 in one year on pipes alone... /rant

if this was aimed towards me it was 11 different dealers lolololol

Status
Not open for further replies.