• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

You know you're an Etard when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you drop a bunch of cash for your own lights because you want to be one of the guys give light shows too.

When you seem to recognize everyone you see even though you've never met them.

- When you meet someone called Mandy/Molly you cant take em seriously and immediately think of e
- When someone uses the word ecstatic or ecstasy in normal language u laugh
- When youve had dreams with pills in it. I woke up and thought fuck im a bit obsessed
- When you stock up on mandy or pills in case of a dry period
- When you come to this website to discuss ecstasy with total strangers

I've literally had every single one of these :D

When you meet people at raves/festivals/etc and think they're SOOOO HOT, only to meet them in real life a week later and find out their hideously ugly.

you pass up hooking up for dancing :D

you pee for what feels like 10 straight hours because you didnt wanna stop dancing to go to the bathroom.

you tell your friends you love them more than clouds

you ask to get leaves for your birthday because they're so soft :)

ahahahahah oh man i love E

*oh and when you tear your friends room apart at 4 am because you swear you dropped your last molly to realize its in your pocket the entire time*

Last edited:
Any1 else?

When you think you are starting to forget things...
but you can't quite remeber if you are or not:(

1184477232407qz5.jpg

you're willing to pay $20 for another roll because you ran out and are feining for another one desperately
LOL

you tell your friends you love them more than clouds

you ask to get leaves for your birthday because they're so soft :)

Telling someone you "love them more than clouds" is fucking awesome.

And since when are leaves soft? I find them to be rather scratchy...

...You realize that MULTIPLE people you know thought this whole time that "Molly" was just your nickname because of your stash, not your real name. :p =D And when you discuss this with them, they totally don't believe you. And when they finally do, they are even MORE tripped out x happy that it is your real name (because this, to them, seems IMPOSSIBLE, yet wonderful) And then THEY decide to tell every person they meet about MOLLYMOLLY.... and you realize you may need to stop hanging out with etards. :!:!=D<3

when you read a page of this everynight before you go to sleep.

when you listen to moby's proclaim and dance like the rythym of that song is swirling around you

when you decided which pieve of kandi maches your outfit for that day the best

- When you financially plan your life around rolling. You think if i buy this chicken tonight i might not have enough for that 1/2g at the weekend
- When people actually know you as mandyman because everytime theyve met you you have been shitfaced on mandy
- When you are your dealers best customer

LOL i remeber back in '06 when i used to be an everyweekender, when someone used to tell me thepirce of something, let's say $80 for example, i'd think to myself what?! $80?! that's 8 rolls i could buy right there!!!

LOL i remeber back in '06 when i used to be an everyweekender, when someone used to tell me thepirce of something, let's say $80 for example, i'd think to myself what?! $80?! that's 8 rolls i could buy right there!!!

lol I still do that.

When you stop spending money on the stupid stuff in life and put it into a drug fund. :)

you know you're e-tarded when whenever you see a logo you think "hey that'd look great on a pill!"

ahaahaha :p

What are elevators in this sense?

elevators are when you get a group of friends (or do it alone haha)
lock arms, and go up and down reaaaaal fast stopping at each "level" but quickly going to the next.

Its pure enjoyment :)

Telling someone you "love them more than clouds" is fucking awesome.

And since when are leaves soft? I find them to be rather scratchy...

When you're rolling everythings soft :)
hahahah umm i cant remember what tree it was, i think it was some exotic and all i could do was touch the leaves and rub them on my body.

Status
Not open for further replies.