• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

You all know i love you right?

sonicwhite

Bluelighter
I didn't give up, drugs, women, TV, food all for nothing. I fast more then I eat. What I want you all to know is despite my failure in this community of tender hearted ppl. I love yall. I care about the things that matter most, that's your eternal destination. Trust me I get it. When someone preaches to you and that offends. Yea I've been there, in a way I still go through that.

Me and a good buddy had to part ways. He gave me some talents. I gave him some talents. He just had his wife suddenly just pass away w no warning signs so before I get connected back w him I'm giving him breathing space

I would not convey both the dangers of drug mixing and your spiritual health if I didn't care. Cuz both ultimately go hand in hand.

Satan hates you even tho you may worship him. He can careless of your eternal destination. He wants you dead. Without Christ. All the things you get in the world that lead to pleasure or drug dealers love 4 money. Those things are handed to you like candy by a force who hates you and will slaughter you without mercy.

Please if you hear His Voice saying come let us reason together. It's Christ's way of wanting to adopt you. And like a baby He will hold you tightly and nobody, nothing nor height nor demon or Angel shall separate you from the Love of the Father that is in Christ Jesus. I know on these forums I've been very transparent and it may come back and bite me. I do sin everyday. I'm not perfect by any means. I do Love God and friend as myself. I love my enemies more than my friends. Please today could be your last day. I don't want death I want life. My children hear Me.

I've been called to go around and preach what God has been preparing me for 18 yrs. Still a little work needs to be done. Come to the foot of the Cross and let Him save you. All you who mock God. The perfect example for you to know you're a fallen creature with a eternal destination is that we all will die one day. That's the truth. I don't want you going to outerdarkness where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth. To be cut off, separated from anything that has to do w life. To have you conscience turned in on itself forever. That's Hell folks. Love you all. Stay safe.

You seem like you get from one extreme to another as many ex abusers do. Well, maybe for the better.

Sharing love but not preaching as superior should be goal when you truly want good to people.