European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Yoga on Drugs

s0laris

Bluelighter
I tried this out a few times recently. Definitely felt more spiritual, a couple of times I felt like someone else was putting me into the positions lol.

How was your experience?

I have never done yoga on drugs but I am pretty sure I must try it now! Invisible drug yoga instructor hell yes.

Ive done something similar whilst wonky on MXE, felt like some sort of a buddist zen master

They had yoga at Life festival this weekend past but I wasn't there :( I think it would have been amazing! :)

I tried Yoga on MDPV the other night, but kept reverting to masturbation.

Bit of a bump but I made a thread regarding this in another forum and it didn't get any responses... I've been doing yoga to combat the damage I suspect amphetamines are doing to my body - I'm hoping that the stretching can loosen up tight joints and muscles and the blood flow can reduce hypertension and bring blood to organs that and extremities that usually wouldn't receive as much on yoga. Feels great so far. Anyone else have any experience? I'm really surprised to only see a few responses.

ANd lol jude, being naked and stretching around while high on drugs definitely tends to lead to masturbation... if I wasn't ballin' on opiates too I definitely would've had to crank a few out.