• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction Yet another dumb iv conversion / prep

Regulat0r10

Bluelighter
This is something I simply want to try ONCE due to the obsession from ppl ivijg temazepam and continuing to do so after loosing limb to limb. We all know Benzos aside from the obvious ones, are no water soluable.
Theoretically can I prep 2 30mg Us pharma capsules , empty powder in bowl and use 90%+ iso alcohol. (Basically using same method for oxymorphone or others alike… simply soaking for a good amount of time, filter with thick cotton ball, use hot plate, evaporate, scrape , add bacteriostatic water, rub it thru a micron filter or two , add water and register, don’t miss, and bang it
Would that typically what one would do for any non water soluable Benzos all while knowing the x amount of water is soluable to alch or water?

I honestly don’t like the using the PG method…

I know ima get flamed and torn a new one all while knowing knowing risks, ect… theoretically would this work? And yes I’m aware of the Oral BA and rectal. For anyone who can spare the standard response to these dumb benzo iv questions..heard em _lall. Pm If interested in a crypto donation :p