Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Yesy you can snort Gabba pentin 100 mg

Status
Not open for further replies.

snortyjones

Bluelighter
This is just my experience,, I was trying to skate at the age of 45, because walking is boring. - " with ten year break" i started cruising, it started raining, i go the stupid idea of cruising up my Friends drive way. is was wet. Board shot out to left i smashes flat and my left elbow graciously snapped. After i we to to a Bone surgeon he gave me about 30 5mg hydrocodone's. once they were gone my DR was booked up, so i went to the PA aka " physician assistance with less power. He bestowed upon me Gaba Pentin, I " hated it" i wanted 10-325, I I almost threw them away. then i ended up coming across Librium 25mgs a capsule. . So i was bored. I emptied one 25mg Librium and one 100 mg gabbai pentin( side note, you can get 600mg Gabba)

Go i broke each pile in to 4. i took an equal amount of gabba, and an equal amount of Librium. i snorted it and felt wonderful. for 30 mins.

" DO NOT SNORT ANYTHING, THIS WAS MY EXPERIENCE!

But why though?

If you're at the point of snorting gabapentin (100s no less) you might as well just stand up kinda too fast.

Gabapentin is absorbed via an amino acid transporter in the small intestine, it will not absorb in the nasal passages at all. If you did feel anything from gabapentin, it would be whatever dripped down your throat and into your stomach. Gabapentin takes a while to absorb and it lasts for 12+ hours so whatever you felt was placebo or just the librium.

Status
Not open for further replies.