• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

yellow Spongebobs

FL BREAKZ

Greenlighter
i grabbed a couple yellow spongebobs around the miami area and was wondering if anyome has tried them ? the pill itself is very skinny and you can barely make out the cutout....pill is hard to snap in half....has a little bight to it but when i smelled the bag there was no oder...i can't figure out how to install the image

If I were u I would walk right over to the trash can open the lid and drop em in cause that's what u have! Garbage!! Never buy a.cutout and always test ur shit before u buy. But u will probably still take em anyway so let me tell u what u should plan on doing for ur night. Go to ur cd case or ur ipod and pick out out the greatest shit u listen to while rolling, now take em and put em in the closet u won't need any of that tonight! Next grab all ur glowsticks vapor stix and lotions and go put that in the closet to, u won't need those either. Now go grab a heavy blanket and maybe some xanex cause u will def need those. Be prepared to get the chills all night be tweeked out for many hours and get ready to pop ur xanex in a couple of hours and maybe a blunt or two to get u off the pipe train. Be prepared to stand at the toilet for days while trying to pee and seeing the walls start breathing right in from of ur eyes. Oh and don't forget to grab the garbage can make sure u put it right next to the couch that ur lying down on praying that this feeling goes away cause you'll be throwing up. Oh and one more thing don't call any of ur friends over to drop w u there's no reason to make em feel like shit to. Hope this helps hopefilully you'll take my first advice bout the garbage!

Sorry to say mate, but that's a notorious pipe press. Next time just buy a test kit and save your money... avaliable at http://dancesafe.org/

Worth the investment mate...sorry you got burnt.

Yanker. That's prob the greatest comment ever. Made me chuckle hah. Describes it perfect!

I hate those nights, I've had more than I planned this last year with all the shit.

If I were u I would walk right over to the trash can open the lid and drop em in cause that's what u have! Garbage!! Never buy a.cutout and always test ur shit before u buy. But u will probably still take em anyway so let me tell u what u should plan on doing for ur night. Go to ur cd case or ur ipod and pick out out the greatest shit u listen to while rolling, now take em and put em in the closet u won't need any of that tonight! Next grab all ur glowsticks vapor stix and lotions and go put that in the closet to, u won't need those either. Now go grab a heavy blanket and maybe some xanex cause u will def need those. Be prepared to get the chills all night be tweeked out for many hours and get ready to pop ur xanex in a couple of hours and maybe a blunt or two to get u off the pipe train. Be prepared to stand at the toilet for days while trying to pee and seeing the walls start breathing right in from of ur eyes. Oh and don't forget to grab the garbage can make sure u put it right next to the couch that ur lying down on praying that this feeling goes away cause you'll be throwing up. Oh and one more thing don't call any of ur friends over to drop w u there's no reason to make em feel like shit to. Hope this helps hopefilully you'll take my first advice bout the garbage!

All of this^ I've only experienced a ride on the pipe train once. It's a ride I will never repeat. I just can't understand why so many people keep going back for more.

you know I haven't actually rolled in a couple years because I didnt think they made pills with MDMA in them anymore...I had one of the best let downs of my life a couple years ago..I was at the WMC in Miami and I was pumped up because Tiesto was about to perform and I had these capsules which the dude said was straight molly...I popped 2 right off the back and I literally almost fell asleep standing up...I grabbed the girl i was with and went back home and started chugging some vodka just to take the feeling away....After that experience I said I will never roll again...Well lets get back to the Spongebobs..A couple people contacted me saying these yellow spongebobs are off the hook...they're like the old school rolls we took back in the day ... So thats why I grabbed a few..it wasn't a big set back they were only $10 each... I wish somebody would kill the people that make these garbage pillls....Damn I just want to roll one more time before I die....lol...thanks for the heads up guys

Damn I just want to roll one more time before I die....lol...thanks for the heads up guys

Take a visit to Chicago. The scene is off the hook here. There's nothing but pure molly and strong/clean as a whistle rolls going around. And everyone seems to roll too lol. I don't even think I could find a bad roll if I tried, nothing but mdma love here! Seriously if that is indeed your wish come visit sometime you won't be disappointed.

rolls

I'm in Miami Bro... a little too far ...plus I don't do it that often anymore because of the garbage thats around...the funny thing is there's a huge Club scene here but i dont know what these people are jumping around on