• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Yellow Asterisk & Purple Equal?

CandyFiend

Greenlighter
okaay so i recently purchased 2 fire rolls. a yellow asterick and a purple equal. and i was just wondering from ppl who have taken both, which one is better? because one is for me and one is for my friend and ive heard good things about both of the pills.

also is it a good idea if we just each take 1/2 of each pill? we just wanna be on the same level when we roll together

If they were tested I would say take one each. But it sounds like thier not, in which case I would take none each. Go to pilreports.com if you want to discuss the contents of your pills

I'm sure a mod will tell you shortly, but they don't allow pill identification or discussion on ED.

Here's the forum you're most likely looking for (PR Discussion): http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/forumdisplay.php?forumid=24

Though I'm sure it'll be easier for a mod to simply move your thread there. Anyway, good luck. :)

yeah you should both take half of each pill so your on the same level. who knows one may be bunk but it doesn't sound like it. of course you shouldn't mix pills especially untested ones but its only a half so....

I'm sure a mod will tell you shortly, but they don't allow pill identification or discussion on ED.

Here's the forum you're most likely looking for (PR Discussion): http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/forumdisplay.php?forumid=24

Though I'm sure it'll be easier for a mod to simply move your thread there. Anyway, good luck. :)

RGB speaks the truth!!

I'm going to shoot this over to pill reports, you should be able to get some quality info over there. :)

I'm in the Chicago area and I've taken both.

I seriously don't remember which ones were better. They were both good. Maybe what u can do is take half of one and half of the other. If they are the same ones I took they both contain a good amount of MDMA. I tested them using EZ.

Both pills come from the same person who has been providing fire rolls for a while. I've been lucky to only get pills from the guy. They are really good pills compared to what I've seen people complaining about especially in other countries.

You're not going to get much response with your current thread title, so I am changing it so people can help you out. :)

I'm in the Chicago area and I've taken both.

I seriously don't remember which ones were better. They were both good. Maybe what u can do is take half of one and half of the other. If they are the same ones I took they both contain a good amount of MDMA. I tested them using EZ.

Both pills come from the same person who has been providing fire rolls for a while. I've been lucky to only get pills from the guy. They are really good pills compared to what I've seen people complaining about especially in other countries.

Just because you've tested them and taken them doesnt mean he or she will have the same stuff, regardless of your area. You know how many glocks have gone around? or even pokeballs? They are encredibly easy to copy.