• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Yelled At From A Car

I got "Go back to Footscray, faggot" the other day (while walking in Coburg). It rather perplexed me.

All of the comments are the same as what happened when I posted last pic in the lounge.

Somebody yelled something I didn't quite catch about a month ago. It was a single word, and it bugged me a while wondering what it was. But that hasn't happened much at all lately.

What I do get is people honking their horns. It's happened half a dozen times in the last month.

i still enjoy yelling hey you with the fase at large crowds

or you with hair works too

When me and my friend E were 14 we'd lean out the window and start calling random people by random names

"John! Hey John! JOHN!"

We found it hilarious.

Somebody yelled something I didn't quite catch about a month ago. It was a single word, and it bugged me a while wondering what it was. But that hasn't happened much at all lately.

What I do get is people honking their horns. It's happened half a dozen times in the last month.

Might help if you walk in the footpath, and not the road on the way home from ya doof.... ;)

That's true captain. But don't be too sarcastic, you really do need to walk on the road in most places around here! Footpaths are for those really fancy places :)

Haven't really had anything interesting yelled at me from a car.. Just the standard insult here and there.

Had some pretty interesting shit thrown at me though- Everything from the traditional water bomb to fireworks.

The most recent, probably a little under 2 months ago, being an unopened, home brand packet of garlic bread?!..

Still to this day I've never actually been hit by anything *touch wood* so keep trying cunts, you all throw like girls.. ;-)

I would yell at Erik from a moving car

Standing behind him

In front of him

Anywhere really