Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Yelled At From A Car

Verybuffed

Bluelighter
This is one of my favourite threads from another forum. Basically you post what has been yelled at you or others that you have witnessed from a car.

Mine is:

I was standing on the side of the road on the main street of Cooli with my male friends. I am a male with long hair.

"Take that bitch home and fuck her, we did!"

I am still hearing it from my mates.

Haha. That sucks buffed.

I had all kinds of shit yelled at me when I was younger. I walked a lot before I got my license. A lot.

Some of the more interesting-
I was kinda chubby and got a lot of "MOVE FATASS" "GET OUT OF THE WAY FAT FUCK"
Also one time with my ex-g/f - "LEMME FUCK YOUR GIRL"
Also NJ is notorious for a lot of "FUCK YOU" yellings for no reason.

Ha been yelled at so many times by passing cars. We did the same but atleast we would yell weird/funny shit. Our favorite was to yell "Help!!!" in a really weird dilapidated voice out the window then ducking down. Nearly everytime without fail everyone would look around alarmed ready to help someone. Once we saw an awesome looking guy with a fro and it was during the Obama elections, my friend rolled down the window and yelled "Frobama '08!', got a laugh from the guy.

lols, been along time since i've been yelled at by people in a car. I can't recall anything right now :(

A friend used to embarrass the hell out of me when we were driving round the city in Syd, we'd pull up next to people at lights and stuff and he'd start some very bizarre conversations with them, often ending with us driving off and him still yelling and telling them his view on whatever it was. I think he used to do a bit of shouting at people from the car too. Long time ago now. :) I'm a bit more reserved.

When i was younger i was walking to the shops with my 65+ year old nanna, some guys drove past and yelled out "SLUT!" to my nan. She loved it, thought it was funny as.

when people yell, my middle finger flies up before they've finished their 2-3 word slur.

yeah preety much everytime i get yelled at from a car all i can hear is some sort of obscenity but it never makes much sense.

my favourite was when i was driving in a car park and i had a car full of boys and i commented nicely to a middle aged woman "nice loaves" because she was carrying two loafs of bread, ah the confused look on her face was priceless

ive been in the car when we yelled at a female cyclist and she then proceeded to ride after us without us noticing and she caught up to us because we were waiting on a mate to get ready, she then proceeded to yell at us for yelling at her..

"BitchCheeks!" while walking through the Brisbane CBD with a gay friend.

My girlfriend got called a poofter when she was much younger and had short hair. I LOL'd when she told me that :D

Do some fucking work - while I lean on a shovel on the side of the road.

I get that a lot. Lol

I like to yell "shame" at the people who fix the roadside speed cameras we have here :)

on foot waiting for green man to cross burwood hiway and blackburn road. An intelligent passenger from a car stopped at lights yells 'whats your problem poofter' I yell back your cars a piece of shit' driver attempts burnout, stalls then takes 3 goes to start his car and doesnt make it through intersection before next redlight. Then i get abuse... 'yeah go and hide on the tram softcock' I was on my way to city via 75 tram.

Years ago a car full of guys drove past and called my missus some horrible names. I was so incensed that I told them to get out of the car and I'd fight all of them at once. They drove off really quickly while I called them soft cocks.

I am not a violent person but my missus at the time was the most beautiful person I have ever met in my life and did not deserve it whatsoever. She had been bullied and teased all her life. It got me really upset.

happens all the time in Philly.

the most common one is either faggot or pussy but sometimes Ill hear a funny one.

And if you are wearing a Cowboys or Giants jersey you might as well paint a giant target on your forehead

I got out of a car and yelled at a dude for smoking a cigarette while pumping gas, then flicking it still lit about 10ft away from the pump. Got out, walked over stomped the butt, and told the dipshit to put his goddamn cigarette out your at a fucking gas station.

His buddy took offense oddly, got out and threatened to kick my ass. Just calmly walked back to the car, and watched the guy make an ass out of himself in front of a bunch of people. I just sat there smiling, as he drove off and yelled non-nonsensical insults and obscenities at me for a good 30 sec while he was waiting at a red light in front of the station. Dude was fucked in the head, or on something. Either way, prob a bad decision considering i would have got an ass whooping if he decided to get physical. I just found it really odd it was his friend who got all butthurt and dramatic, while the guy who flicked the butt was trying to calm him down and just get him to let it go.

My sister was sitting at a bus-stop when a group of guys drove past and yelled out the window "Look at her tits! " Yeah and we know she definitely puts out"....ie she was holding her 3mth old daughter at the time so her EE sized boobs were extra huge... It's been a couple of years since it happened but we both still find it hilarious whenever it is randomly mentioned ;-D

People yelling from a car is the ultimate gutless social act imo.

I do recall a time though when I was on a Rugby tour with school. We went out and played schools in the Western NSW area. The team had played a school in a town called Orange and we had been invited to a party that some students had put on. A bunch of us were walking along the road to the party when a car full of guys came passed and called us Rugby Fags and Cockheads etc.

We had only been walking for 5 minutes when we see the same car pulled over on the side of the road. They had blown a tire and needed some help to push the car back up out of this gravel ditch and on to the flat surface.

Justice.